Chapter 48

Stylish Kiss

(AN REREAD CHAPTER 47 - - I POSTED THE WRONG CHAPTER WHEN I POSTED THIS FIC THE LAST TIME)

“Yes I told her.” Hoonmin said as he took another bite out of his sandwich. “She has a right to know Jaeseop.” Hoon took a sip of his drink and noticed AJ’s facial expression changed. He looked a bit annoyed.

“I wanted to be the one to tell you!” AJ whined and sighed. “I was going to tell you at Kevin’s birthday, but Xander hyung intruded our steamy moment. If he did not pull me away from you I would have told you”

“Yahhh” Yooah kicked AJ in the knee, “Kim JAESEOP. We were never a steamy moment nor will we ever have one of those moments. I would rather jump off a bridge.”

Hoonmin just stared at us with his big eyes. He was confused by the way we were acting towards each other, “Ummm are you to an item?”

“NO!” Yooah said, “I will never be an item with this BABO!” Yooah stuck out her tongue at AJ while AJ grabbed her sandwich off of her plate and took a bite out of it. “EWWWWW! I do not want to eat that now. It is contaminated.”

“Awww we could have had an indirect kiss.” AJ smirked.

“Hoonie don’t mind him. He is just an idiot who has been bugging me since I started as U-Kiss Stylist.” Yooah looked at Hoonmin with a weak smile.


“Yahhh Yooah why do you call Hoon, Hoonie? It sounds like Honey!” AJ asked as he took another big bite of my sandwich.

“He gave me a tour of the University I attend when I was looking at schools in Korea to study abroad at.” Yooah sighed, "Stop asking stupid question that you already know the answer to.”

---

“Kibummie” Hyung Jun said as he knocked on his brother’s bedroom door. “YAHHH KIM KIBUM OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!”

Kibum rubbed his eyes and rolled out of bed and opened the door. “Hyung what is it I am not in the mood. Let me just sleep.”

“Why did you drop out of U-Kiss for our character company?” Hyung Jun asked.

“I did not drop out. The company kicked me and Xander Hyung out because we were lacking. If we did not sign the contract they were going to target the rest of U-Kiss. What was I supposed to do.” Kibum tried to shut the door, but his brother stopped him.

“You should have come to me.” Hyung Jun said, “You should not be treated this way.”

“They would have done it anyway.” Kibum sighed.

---


"Hyung Kevin still will not come out of his room.” Dongho said as Hana entered their dorm. She just returned from school, and did not look at anyone.

She just went straight to the room that she shared with her sister. She wanted nothing to do with the boys right now, even Dongho. She was mad that her candy giving oppa Xander was gone, and he unnie’s potential boyfriend was gone to. Kibum and Unnie looked so good together and he made her happy. Hana hasn’t seen her sister smile they way she did when she was around Kibum.

Kevin’s room was next to Hana’s. It seemed like Kevin was taking it harder than the others. “YAHHHH KEVIN OPEN THIS DOOR.” Soohyun yelled with his power vocals.

“KEVIN DO NOT MAKE ME BREAK DOWN THE DOOR.” Soohyun yelled again.

Kevin opened the door with bloodshot eyes, “What!”

“Aigo Kevin.” Soohyun pulled Kevin into a hug. “You know you have all of us. Kibum and Xander would not want you to be like this.”

“The fans are going to hate us for not trying to stop this. I cannot believe we are banned from twiter till this blows over. I keep checking and our fans are so sad.”

“I understand why they are. Kevin and Xander brightened up a room and we can do nothing about it. I wish that we can go back in time, but fate is unpredictable. I am sure that Kibum and Xander will be on the same stage as us in the future. It is possible.”

---

Yooah left the restaurant and decided to go to the park by the Han River. She needed some time alone. U-Kiss was going to have a comeback soon which was going to be different. She did not know why her heart was hurting. Was it because she was not going to see him every day?

“So you’re here alone. I told you that you should have joined the company I work for as LUCKY7’s stylist. You would not have been hurt by him right now.”

“Shut up Gabe!” Yooah glared at him.

“Don’t tell me to shut up if you don’t want to relive what happened to you when you were a kid.” Gabe said coldly.

“You mean me being kidnap and your family helping my family find me. That whole stupid thing led the the arrange marriage that I want no part in.” Yooah stood up and glared at Gabe. “Just leave me alone for once. I don’t want you to be a part of my life. You make every girl miserable because you always want what you cannot have.”

“Your father owes my father a favor and I is marrying me. You cannot change that because my father can take out his investments in your fathers company and take in down from the inside out.”

“Do your parents know that you are evil little brat. I am not into short guys.” Yooah said in an annoyed tone.

"I’m not short!” Gabe said grabbing onto Yooah’s scarf.

“You are you midget, back off! You only came to Korea to try and win my heart and guess what you failed. Now GO AWAY.”

“NO!” He pushed Yooah against a tree and leaned closer to her, but …



A.N. --- YIPPY I FINALLY UPDATED! SORRY ITS TAKING ME SO LONG. COLLEGE IS BUSY AND I MAY BE ON THE COMPUTER BUT ITS FOR SCHOOL WORK!

WELL ENJOY