Chapter 53

Stylish Kiss

"Kevin how do I say this..." Kibum placed a hand behind his head, "We sort of just confessed to each other today. I am really could not continue holding by my feelings for her anymore."

"Hyung I'm happy for you and you better treat her well!" Kevin said crossing his arms. “If you don’t you are going to have to deal with me.”

"Kevin I knew you had feelings for her, but..." Kibum tried to explain.

"Did something happen between you two?" Kevin asked. “That you never told me about. Kibummie Hyung normally told me everything, but that changed a few months ago when the company targeted you and Xander hyung.”

"Well!" Kibum said trailing off as Kevin crossed his arms. “The company has nothing to do with this Kevin. I started to like Yooah a lot since she tripped and I caught her when we were getting ready for umm I think it was a performance.”

Yooah placed her bag down and was talking to the head stylist asking what she was going to be doing. She was going to help them with their ties and other stuff. When she turned around she saw a bunch of shirtless men. The U-Kiss members sure looked good with their shirts off. They were putting on black dress shirts. Yooah started too blushed slightly.

She picks up all the ties that were on the chair. She was going to put the ties on them ones they got their shirts on properly. She was heading over to the U-Kiss members. Yooah could not believe that they all had nice abs. She wasn’t paying attention because she was admiring them too much and tripped over someone’s shoes. She felt someone grab her around the waist and pulled her close to him. She could feel his abs against her body. She looked at the person it happened to be Kibum.

“Yooah you ok.” Kibum asked her. He was very concerned. Kibum would feel bad if she got hurt because of them.

Yooah felt her cheeks felt warm to her. She was still in Kibum’s embraced. His shirt was still slightly ed. This was driving her insane these guys. How could they all be this attractive and the sweetest people she has ever met.

“Kibum Hyung you should let go. Yooah needs to do her Job.” Kiseop said with a sigh.

Kibum looked down at her and let go. He blushed slightly but it wasn’t noticeable to any of the other members. He made sure they wouldn’t notice that he already had feelings for Yooah. He finished buttoning up his shirt.

"Hyung! Well what...wait did you guys kiss before?" Kevin asked as Kibum was in a daze thinking about Yooah. He shook of his flashback and look at Kevin.

"When we were at the beach shooting my last music video with U-Kiss. When she rain out of the Vila after the presidents kids were making her feel like a criminal and we kind-of had a few moments here and there! I like her a lot Kevin! I love her."

"I understand hyung and I am glad that she can be happy with someone. If it wasn’t me I was hoping it would be you Hyung. You always protected her when she was in any danger!" Kevin said, "I should head back in!"

"Kevin one more thing! Keep your eyes out for Gabe he attacked Yooah yesterday! Protect her when you are at music shows and variety programs."

"Ok hyung!" Kevin headed back into the coffee shop where they were shooting there album jacket for BranNewKiss.

---

"Kevin where have you been!" The photographer asked in a frustrated tone.

"Sorry hyung I needed some fresh air!" Kevin said as he sat next to the pigeon Eli.

"Are you in a better mood diva?" Eli asked Kevin in English. “Did you talk to a certain someone to make you feel better?” Eli was not using Kibum’s name because their managers kept stairing at them.

"Yes I am!" Kevin responded back to Eli and looked towards Yooah who was fixing Soohyun's hair. He started to wonder if something happened between Yooah and Kibum. She did fall asleep at his place last night.

---

"Sooo..." Soohyun trailed off as he studied Yooah from head to to toe. He suddenly placed two hands on her shoulders and looked into her eyes.

"Soooo what?" Yooah looked at Soohyun with a questionable look on her face. "Ask your question already."

"How was spending the night with Kibum?" Soohyun wiggled his eyebrows. “Did anything happen between you two love birds?”

"Yahh stop thinking how you are thinking. The is making you into a bubble brain!"

"That's not what I was thinking!" Soohyun leaned in and whispered into Yooah's ear, "Did your romance with Kibummie blossom yet?"

Yooah looked into his eyes, "maybe..."

"Yahhh Yooah tell me please so I can tell the rest of the members to back off. If you are taken by a man they should not make a move already" Soohyun smirked.

Yooah's phone buzzed and she notices she had a text message from Kibum, Yooah I will pick you up tonight outside of U-Kiss dorm I want to take you someplace special.


Ok Kibummie I cannot wait for tonight.

Soohyun looked over Yooah’s shoulder and a smirk grew on his face. “So it finally happened!”

“Yahhh Shin Soohyun you should not read over someones shoulder and see what they are texting.” Yooah puffed her cheeks out. “Yes it happened and without your matchmaking” Yooah whispered.

---

Yooah was getting ready for her date when her phone buzzed, “Hello… WHAT? I will be right there.” Yooah grabbed her bag and ran out of U-Kiss’ dorm a few minutes before Kibum was supposed to pick her up.


A.N. -- Sorry for the long awaited update. School has been busy I have 3 weeks of class. Classes end April 27th. Working a fashion show on the 28th. Reading days and then finals from May 4th to the 9th. Well other than than ENJOY

If people are mad that she is not going to end up with Kevin grrrr Every fic on here is like that. I'm different so please wait to see what I have coming