Chapter 28

Stylish Kiss

He crashed into someone, a young girl who looked at him with a somewhat angered expression. She was one of the stylists for LUCKY7, Bella. She pushed a strain of hair out of her face and looked at Soohyun and Yooah. She crossed her arms and was waiting for an apology.

“What you’re not going to say you are sorry. You ran into me.” Bella said. Bella was a student at the same university that go to, but she is a year younger than me. “Yahhhhh say it…” She looked at me and tilted her head, “Yooah unnie are you ok. Why is your face all wet did this idiot do something to you?”

“No he did nothing to me.” Yooah said to Bella.

“Yeah right Unnie” Bella smirked, “I see how the guys look at you at school. They see you like you are a piece of meat.”

“Yahhh you should not talk about Yooah sii like that. She was upset when I found her.” Soohyun said as calmly as possible.

Kibum walked out of the dressing room with his hair a mess and his shirt only half button. Bella started to blush as he looked at us. “Soohyun Hyung what happened?” Kibum rubbed his eyes, ‘I heard yelling and decided to come out to see what was wrong.”

“I found Yooah upset that’s all Kibummie. Were you napping again?” Soohyun smirked and placed Yooah on her feet putting an arm around her. He patted her shoulder and smiled at Yooah.

Bella crossed her arms and continued to stare at Kibum. Kibum was her bias and she was very jealous that Yooah got to work with U-Kiss while she worked with a new group. She wanted to get the internship with U-Kiss she is wondering what Yooah is hiding.

Kevin popped his head out of the door “Hyunnngs we have to head out manager hyung is calling for you two. He also wants Yooah sii to come to. We have to head to another schedule activity.”

“Coming Kevin!” Soohyun said walking into the dressing room.

Kibum looked at Bella and Yooah. He walked over to Yooah and placed a hand on her head rubbing it. “Everything will be ok Yooah U-Kiss will always be here for you.” He took her arm and pulled her along. Bella waved to me and walked away.

---

“Something wrong Bella” Gabe said walking over to her.

“Nothing, but Yooah being the luckiest girl I know. Aish why did she get picked to work with U-Kiss. She seems so close to Kibum.” Bella looked down.

“Don’t be sad my sweet Bella. You are amazing you know that and she is hiding something since I knew her long ago. She is hiding something that needs to come out soon, but not right now. She just needs to suffer a bit more.” Gabe smirked. “Come we need to head out to.” He put an arm around her shoulder.

Brenda and Tina came out of their hiding spot with their arms cross. Brenda was also a member of LUCKY7. Both girls were frustrated about what they just witnessed. They could not believe what they just saw and heard.

“I cannot believe him. I knew he came to Korea with me for some reason. That jerk he just wants to hurt Yooah Unnie.” Tina said puffing out her cheeks.

“So you knew Gabe since you were young and Yooah Unnie as well. That’s cool. I look up to Yooah unnie.” Brenda smiled, “I hope nothing bad will happen to her we really need to stop Gabe before he hurts her.”

“I agree with you Brenda.” Tina said.

---

Everyone was getting in the car when Yooah got a phone call. She picked it up and her sister looked at her, “Hello ahhh ok I will be right there.” She hung up the phone. “Go with U-Kiss I have to go to um my university.”

“Ok Unnie I will go with U-Kiss.” Hana entered the car and sat next to Dongho. “Unnie has to go to her university. They just called her to come in. I do not know why they want her to go there on a weekend.” Hana smiled at Dongho who was showing her his video games.
Kibum had a bad feeling and was about to step out of the car, but Alexander beaten him to it. The manager looked at Alexander. “I left something in the studio. Go ahead I will take the subway to our next activity.”

Alexander watched the cars pull away and he pretended to head into the studio, but once they were out of sight Alexander started to follow Yooah. He kept a distance so she did not know he was following her. He watched her go into a coffee shop. He entered it a few moments after her. He ordered a coffee and sat down. Alexander picked up a magazine and pretended to read it as he watched Yooah. He started to wonder why she lied and said she was heading to the university. He watched her sit across from and man.

“Oppa what are you doing here.” Yooah said crossing her arms in a rude voice.

‘Oppa’ Alexander’s mind started to run wild. Who was this person that Yooah had to leave suddenly to meet.

“I’m here to worn my little sister aish. You are in danger. They know that you are in Korea.” Yooah’s older brother Jaeyoung said.

“I don’t care if they know I’m here there is no way you can convince me to go to Japan where umma and appa are. How do they even know that I am here?” Yooah asked taking a sip of her coffee.

“I know your still upset what umma and appa were trying to force you into. I am glad you did not go along with it because you are fit for better and greater things. They know that you are here because they followed Hana. Where is she anyway?”

“She is with U-Kiss why?”

“They want both of you. Appa got into some bad things and he is trying to fix it, but once they found out about both of you they want to use you to get what they want from out parents. Wait where are you staying?”

“No of your business.” Yooah looked away from him.

“Don’t tell me you are living with seven guys. Aish Yooah you and Hana cannot live with them I will not allow it.” Jaeyoung said in a concern voice.

“I am safer with them Oppa. They really are protective and caring wait don’t tell me you want to meet them.” Yooah asked.

“In fact I do!” Jaeyoung said standing up. “Take me to where they are Yooah.”

Authors Note: Finally Update kwahahahahah sorry it took so long. Work is evil jk work keeps me busy and I try and write but get to tired and then I fall asleep without typing anything sighs enjoy please give me feeed back!