Chapter 30

Stylish Kiss

The U-Kiss members walked into the company; they were slightly wet. All six members came to a stop when they saw the president of NH media standing there with some women, a young man around Xander’s age, and a pretty girl with big eyes.

Hana who was walking with Dongho eyes went wide, “Umma, Jaeyoung oppa, and Jessica Unnie what are you doing here.”

“Umma” the boys said looking at Hana and then the woman. “You Yooah’s and Hana’s Mother.” They said at the same time.

“And you are U-Kiss, the boys who have been taken care of my daughter who ran off when she was seventeen.” She said walking over to the boys. “You’re missing a member the eldest of the group. Where is he?’

“Hyung forgot something at the music show we just came from he should be here any moment.” Dongho said looking at Hana’s mother.

A few moments passed and Alexander walked into the company with his arm around Yooah’s who seemed very upset. When she looked up her eyes went wide. “Umma what are you doing here.”

“I am here to see you Yooah and we need to discuss a few things.” Yooah’s mother asked.

“Yes mother I am coming.” She walked over to her, but before she could get over to her Kibum handed her a towel.

“Thanks Kibum” she smiled weakly.

“HANA! You come to.” Their mother said. Both girls followed their mother.

---

“Xander Hyung what is going on?” Dongho asked. “Yooah and Hana’s mother is the granddaughter of the former president of Korea.”

“She is and she hates to be known as that. She told me a lot when I went to look for her. The guy with her mother is her older brother Jaeyoung. Her parents were planning her life out for her and she did not want that. She ran away right after she graduated high school. She applied to the colleges she wanted to in secret.”

“Why?” Dongho asked.

“She was not happy what her parents planed for her. She was in an arraigned marriage, and was suppose to take part in her father’s company under her brother. They have the same thing lined up for Hana.”

“Wait how do you know this?” Eli asked.

“She told me. She kept her defenses up for that reason. She did not want any of us to find out about her past that she wants to forget.” Alexander said and looked at the president, “So what is going to happen sir.”

“I already discussed that with Yooah’s mother. She wants to tell you boy’s after she talks to her daughter.”
---

“Hana! Yooah! Sit!” Both girls did what their mother asked.

Authors Note: I meant to post this last week. I plan on posting another updated after this one soon. I know the chapter is short and I am sorry! It is a boring chapter. The next one will be up soon too!