Chapter 60

Stylish Kiss

When the door swung open Yooah's heart nearly dropped. Yooah noticed that Tina from LUCKY7 walks through the door. She was dressed in a police uniform.

"Tina Unnie what are you doing here?" Hana asked her friend from her home town.

"I have been working under cover so long Aigo! I finally got enough evidence to arrest Gabe and his family for their illegal activities."

"What illegal activities?" Yooah's mother asked.

"Don't act like you don't know Mrs. Shin. You are involved in this as well. Your husband came to me explaining how you wanted to marry off your daughter so your husband looses his company."

"You little..." Yooah's mother yelled.

"I kept an eye on Yooah unnie and Hana and noticed strange occurrences around them when you got involved in their lives." Tina explained.

"How are you a detective?" Gabe's father asked.

"Easy I went to school for it. My acting must be good because you did not subspect me at all and we are in the same group! This is my first case and since it's close to home they put me in charge. I became a part of LUCKY7 to stop Gabe. I knew that you were going to use your son to make Yooah life a living hell."

"..." Gabe glared a Tina and crossed his arms, "Let me marry her already so I can..."

"So you can what hurt her more than you already have." Tina asked, "You harassed Yooah and U-Kiss has always protected her, especially Kibum who really loves Yooah! You just do the things that you are told, and don't live your life how you want to live it"

"Enough!" Gabe pulled out a knife and grabbed Yooah, "If you move any closer I will kill her."

"Get you dirty hand off my cousin!" Hoon said in an annoyed tone. Hoon started to step forward, but Soohyun grabbed his arm and gave him a look.

"Unnie" Hana cried out and was about to run to her sister, but Dongho stopped her.

"Hana..." Dongho said with a worried expression on his face.

"Put that knife away." A males voice came from the other end of the room. Kibum and Alexander walked over and looked at them. "You keep hurting people that al of us care about."

"This has nothing to do with you Kim Kibum!" Gabe yelled and tighten his grip on Yooah.

"It does have to do with me because you are hurting the person I love. The girl who is being forsed to marry a jerk like you.  You cannot make someone love you just by marrying them."

Gabe pushed Yooah to the floor and walked towards Kibum, "You always caused me trouble. "

"I did not cause the trouble. I just protected the person I care about." Kibum looked at Gabe and then the other U-Kiss members.  Eli and AJ grabbed Gabe from behind and got him to the floor.

Yooah's mother tried to leave, but ended up being stopped by her husband.

KIbum hurried over to Yooah and helped her up. "Yooah I'm glad you are ok!"  Kibum hugged her close to his body and smiled, "I thought I was going to loose you." Kibum placed a hand on her chin and kissed her passionatly.

---

Yooah, her sister, and her father decided to get an appartment together in Seoul.  Yooah's father decided that it would be better for him to stay with his family. He knew that his two daughters loved being in korea and had their lives here. He wanted to be apart of their lifes.

Yooah finished up her internship as U-Kiss stylist and declined their offer of making having her be apart of their full time staff. Yooah decided to work for HnB company instead as apart of Kibum's and Hyung Jun's design team.

"Yooah don't tell me you fell asleep here?" Kibum asked as he looked at the girl and all her sketches.

"I was just inspired and wanted to contiune to work." Yooah stood up and smiled at Kibum. "I'm gald that you asked me to work here."

"Who wouldn't want a talented girl like you to work for them." Kibum kissed her forhead. "I'm glad that we can spend more time together."

"I am gald to. If I never became U-Kiss stylist in the first place I would have never have met you Kim Kibum." Yooah smiled and pecked Kibum on the lips.

an -  a special note will be coming out in and promotions of my other fics