Chapter 21

Stylish Kiss

“Unnie you have a boyfriend. Why didn’t you tell me you have a boyfriend? You normally tell me everything.” The younger girl said to Yooah and Kibum looking back and forth at them, “What’s your name?” Why aren’t you showing your face? I want to see what you look like. You must be cute if you aren’t showing your face.”

Yooah’s face went red when her younger sister, Hana mentioned that Kibum was her boyfriend which wasn’t true. “He he is not my-my bbbboyfriend.” Yooah was getting all tongue tied, and he face continued to get redder by the minute. “He is a real good friend of mine?”

“Really can I have a name Yooah Unnie.” She let go of me and looked at the person more closely; she finally got a good look at his face and started to spazz. “Unnie he he he he is U-Kis…” I covered before she could say anything else.

“We can talk about this later ok. Just don’t say his name to loud,” Yooah said as she let go of her younger sister’s mouth.

“UNNIE HOW DO YOU KNOW U-KISS KIBUM” Hana yelled and all eyes darted towards us. Girls started to scream and run towards them.

Kibum grabbed onto Yooah’s hand and Yooah grabbed on to her sisters hand. Kibum started to run with both girls dragging them behind him. Kibum ran into an alley and pulled Yooah into a hug burying his face into her should. He put and arm around Hana as well; he wanted to protect both girls.

Kibum watched the fans run passed the alley and let go of both girls. He sighed, “Are you two ok? None of you are hurt are you?” Kibum’s voice sound very concerned and he had worry in his sweet, caring eyes.

“Kibummie were fine.” Yooah smiled at him and turned to Hana. “Hana I told you not to say his name. Why did you say his name so loud? Look what happened.”

“I know but but…” Hana was hopping up and down, “But Unnie you know my favorite Kpop boy band and I got over excited. You know what happens when I get over excited.” Hana puffed out her cheeks. “Sooooooo is Kibummie Oppa your boyfriend?”

Both Kibum’s and Yooah’s face went red. They looked at each other and then looked at Hana. “Were not dating.” They said at the same time.

“Hana, I am interning as U-Kiss stylist for a year.” Yooah said with a smile, placing a hand on Hana’s head, rubbing it.

“Yooah Unnie I’m sorry about the misunderstanding, but you two are so cute together and the way you act around each other is so cute.”

“So you Yooah’s little sister. It is very nice to meet U-Kiss amazing stylist little sister. You’re very adorable. How old are you?” Kibum asked kneeling down to Hana’s level.

“I’m the same age as Dongho Oppa. I’m just a month younger than Dongho Oppa.” Hana smiled and turned to Yooah, “Unnie I want to meet Dongho Oppa. I also want to meet Kevin, Eli, Kiseop, Soohyun and Xander Oppa. Please take me to meet them.”

Kibum chuckled because Hana was completely different from Yooah. Hana was a very hyper little girl, “Sure you can meet them Hana sii.”

“Are you sure that you guys are free right now.” Yooah asked.

“Yes I’m sure. The only person who would not be there right now is Dongho. He has school today.” Kibum said smiling at Hana. “Hana sii where are you going to stay while you are in Seoul?

“Wait Hana why are you here anyway?” Yooah asked.

“Umma and Appa sent me here to study, and they told me to stay where ever you are staying.” Hana hugged onto her older sister’s arm.

“What, why didn’t they call me,” Yooah asked and had a quizzical look on her face.

“Because they sprung it on me Unnie and they want me to live with you as I go to school here. They got me into a famous high school, but I want to go to the same school as DONGHO OPPA. Appa has to go to Japan for a year for business because he is expanding there. Appa’s company continues to grow and appa wants to know when you are going to stop this silliness of…” Yooah covered Hana’s mouth.

Kibum looked at Yooah, “What silliness?”

“It’s nothing Kibummie!” I gave him a work smile. “Let’s go to U-Kiss practice room. So you can meet the sweet boys I work for.”

---

Three girls watched the incident from the alley. They had their arms crossed looking at Hana, Yooah, and Kibum.

“There is something about Shin Yooah that is fishy.” One of the girls said.

“Her sister mentioned her father not liking her silliness. I wonder what silliness she speaks of. We will get to the bottom of this and destroy her forever.”

The three girls walked away into the darkness.

---

Kibum looked at Hana and placed a hand on her head rubbing it. “Hana sii would you like a piggy back ride.” Kibum asked.

“Sure OPPPA.” Hana hopped on Kibum’s back and watched as Yooah and Kibum walked together chatting. Hana never seen her sister laughs like this. She knew for a fact that her sister had feelings for him. A smirk grew on her face and she knew that she had to put her plan into action soon.

Kibum and Yooah entered U-Kiss practice room at NH Media. U-Kiss stopped practicing when Kibum and Yooah came in with an extra person.

“Hyung who is the girl you are carrying. She is really adorable.” Kiseop asked.

“She looks like Yooah.” Kevin asked, “Hyung who is she?”

Authors Note: I hope you like this update. Heheheh another plot twist. Who is Yooah really. What is her history. What is this silliness that her father speaks of Stay tune. Mwhahahahahhaha. Give me feedback lovely kissmes .