Chapter 6

Stylish Kiss

Yooah eyes started too opened. She was in a bright room. She turned her head and saw Eli sitting in a chair with his head resting on the bed by her face. He looked different when he is sleeping. All she could remember was putting Eli’s tie on and everything after that was blank. Her head still hurt a bit. She finally realized where she was; she was in a hospital.

She sat up and noticed the other members were here too. Kibum was asleep and the Kevin the fool was hugging Kibum in his sleep. Dongho was resting his head on Xander shoulder. Kiseop was asleep on the floor against the couch sleeping against Xander legs. She noticed Eli grabbed her hand in his sleep causing her to blush. Yooah removed her hand from his gentle so she did not wake him.

Soohyun entered into the room with a dozen pink roses and a teddy bear for Yooah. He looked at her and noticed she was awake which brought a smile to his face. He hurried over to her and hugged. “Yooah Shii I’m glad you are ok.” He handed her the flowers and the bear.

Yooah took them from him. “Thank you Soohyun Shii you didn’t have to get me anything.” She looked at the bear and smiled.

Kibum started to wake up and looked at Kevin. He got up and made him fall on the floor waking Kevin up. Kibum went over to Yooah. “The doctor said you had a slight concussion. Did you hit your head hard from Dongho knocking you over?”

“I slipped this morning and hit my head don’t worry Kibum Shii. It doesn’t hurt much. I think I should head home since I rather be there then here. I really hate hospitals.” She started to get up, but Kibum pushed her back down. “We need the doctor’s permission first. Kevin will get the doctor. I will take you back to your dorm after the doctor speaks to you. I’m not taking no for an answer. I will take you home no matter what you say.”

After, Yooah talked to the doctor in his office; she tried to sneak away from the U-Kiss boys. She was almost outside when she felt a hand on her should. She looked back and noticed Kibum who had a baseball hat and sunglasses on.

“Trying to sneak away.” Kibum said with his arms crossed. “Do you think you can get anything passed me Yooah Shii.”

“Kibum um ah.” Yooah did not know what to say to him. How did he know she was going to try and sneak away?

Kibum lifted her up on his back and started to piggyback her. “I’m carrying you so you can’t run away. I want to make sure you get home safe.”

“Yaa Kibum, I’m perfectly fine walking home without you carrying me. You do not have to carry me. I’m heavy.”

“Your lighter then Kevin which is shocking.”

“Yaaa what do you mean by that it is shocking, put me down now Kibum.” She tightened her gripped around Kibum’s neck.

Kibum put her down and watched her walk away. Kevin was right about Yooah. She was something else. Not like the girls who her normally has encounters with. He like that she was feisty and fought back. Kibum hurried to catch up to her. “I’m still taking you home.” He grabbed her arm and started to drag her along.

Yooah sided and tired to get her arm out her his grip. He was harder to fight off then Kevin. Kevin was so easy to sneak away from. “Yaa, I can walk on my own. I’m not a child.” She arrived at her dorm and pulled out her key’s and unlocked the door and opened it. She was about to close it, but Kibum grabbed it and stopped her from shutting it.

“Yaa do you have to be so rude to us Yooah. What did we do to you?” He looked at her, “All we do is look out for you, be nice to you, and you’re just being a bit rude right now. Did something happen to you to make you act this way towards us?”

“Nothing happened. What is wrong with my attitude? I barely got any sleep since Kevin decided to come knock on my door this morning and wake me up from my sleep. I’m not a nice person when I don’t get enough sleep. Now leave me alone.” She tried to shut the door, but he kept holding it open.

“What was Kevin doing here?” Kibum asked.

“I don’t have to answer if I don’t want to U-KISS KIM KIBUM” Yooah yelled so her whole floor would here. Suddenly, a bunch of screams emerged from the silence. The sound of footsteps could be heard against the pavement getting louder and louder as they drew nearer.

“Yaa what did you do that for?” He forced his way into Yooah’s room and shut the door quickly behind him and locked it. “You know that you would create a scandal if they saw me with you and took a picture.”

“Want to create a scandal Kibummie Oppa.” She took a step towards him and whispered in his ear. “Just kidding.” She walked away from him. “I’m not like that at all. I’m just a strong willed and very independent. I like messing with people sometimes its fun to see their reaction. I’m sorry about being cold before.” Yooah went through her closet to look for something to get Kibum out of here.

Kibum looked at her and yawned. He sat down on her bed and dosed off on her bed moments later. He was just laying there not knowing what was going on.

Yooah turned around and looked at Kibum sleeping. She walked over to him and pulled the blanket over him and turned around to walk away, but felt a hand around her wrist. She tried to get her wrist out of his grip. She felt a tug and fell into the bed. His arms wrapped around her waist and he pulled Yooah close to him. He looked really cute when he was sleeping. She blushed and closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Authors Note: I hope you liked this chapter. It just popped in my head. Its still hard to choose the main guy but I kindof know who I want to be but it is a secret.

Comment and Subscribe

Silent readers fill free to comment I would love to hear from you guys too.

Check out my other two stories

Enjoy <3

.