Chapter 45

Stylish Kiss


Kibum and Yooah were walking around Tokyo together; they were having a good them. Both Yooah and Kibum are good at Japanese so they did not have an issue getting around or talking with the locals. Kibum took Yooah to Tokyo Tower.

“It’s so pretty…” Yooah said with wide eyes.

“Just like you” Kibum whispered to himself.

“What was that Kibummie ?” Yooah said and a sweet smiled appeared on her face as it started to snow. “It’s snowing.”

“Hey how about we take a picture.” Kibum said sweetly.

“Ok Kibummie.” Yooah smiled t him.

Kibum took a picture of Yooah himself together in front of Tokyo Tower and tweeted when he got to the restuant. Out with U-Kiss amazing stylist @Yooah91. We are exploing Japan together because the other members ditched us.

KevinWoo91: @90KKB Hyung we did not ditch you.

90KKB: @KevinWoo91 it was someone elses idea to split into teams of two so stop complaining to me you blowfish.

KevinWoo91: Yahhh you just want her to yourself.

Kibum sighed and did not answer Kevin’s tweet. He knew that Kevin liked Yooah and his jealousy was annoying at times. Kibum and Yooah entered a ramen shop and noticed it was not to busy because of the time. Kibum pulled out the chair for Yooah before sitting down in his chair. They desided to go to this ramen shop because U-Kiss fan’s told them about.

They sat down at a table near the back so Kibum would not be recognized. They ordered different types of ramen. Yooah looked at Kibum who ws still avoiding his eye. “Is something bothering you?”

“Nothing, why do you ask?” Kibum looked at Yooah with his cute eye smiles.

“Because it seems like you have been avoding me lately, and you have not been around the company as much as you used to.” Yooah looked at him.

“Everything is fine. Just a few family matters came up. That’s all. Can we not talk about this? I want to know why you did not tell any of us that you were kidnapped before.” Kibum said in a stern tone and crossed his arms.

“If I tell you I will have to kill you.” Yooah said in a cold tone, “I don’t like talking about it and my family doesn’t like talking about it. It happened years ago, and anything about my past is irrelivent. Please don’t bring it up again.” Yooah wanted the waitress to bring the food and when she saw Soohyun again she was going to kill him.

“I wound ask you anything about that if you stop asking me if there is anything bothering me.” Kibum looked at Yooah. “Do we have a deal?”

“We have a deal.” She said just as the ramen arrived. They ate in silence because their conversation created awkwardness between them.

---

“SHIN SOOHYUN IF YOU DO NOT COME OUT I AM BREAKING DOWN THE DOOR.” Yooah yelled when she got back from dinner with Kibum. After, Kibum dropped her off at her room. She changed into her pajamas.

“No I rather not because I know that you are going to hurt me.” Soohyun said in a sly voice, “and how can you break down the door?”

“OPEN IT THIS INSTANT SOOHYUN.” I continued to bang on the door.

“NO, I AM MORE SCARD OF YOU THAN CRAZY FAN’S” Soohyun said nervously.

“OPEN THE DAMN DOOR.” Yooah yelled again.

“Noona what are you doing here?” Dongho asked as a smirk appeared on Yooah’s face.

“Dongho if you open the door and let me in the room that you share with Soohyun I promise not to yell at you when you are with my sister. I forgive you for coming out of her room in the middle of the night. I give you permission to date her. All you need to do is open the door.”

“OK NOONA!” Dongho put the key card to get into the hotel room and opened it.

“SHIN DONGHO YOU TRAITOR!” Soohyun said as he backed up in to the wall. Yooah picked up a pillow off one of the beds and started to hit Soohyun with it.

“YAHHHHHH YOU BABO! I TOLD YOU NOT TO PLAY MATCHMAKER. BABO BABO BABO BABO!” Yooah yelled as Soohyun grabbed the pillow from her, But Yooah still had a grip on it. Yooah and Soohyun pulled the pillow back and forth until it ripped in two.

Yooah started to fall backwards and Soohyun reached out to help her, but he ended up falling as well. There was a huge crash and feathers everywhere.

“Hyung…Nonna are you…” Dongho’s eyes went wide when he saw Soohyun’s lips hit Yooah’s. Soohyun pushed himself up and looked at Yooah’s whose face was comepleatly red. Soohyun covered his lips and could not believe what he just did.

Dongho just stood there in shocked. Someone walked into the Shin brother’s room and started to nag until he saw Soohyun ontop of Yooah. “YAHHHHHHHHHHHHH Shin Soohyun what did you do to our poor stylist. It must be all that getting to your head.”

Soohyun and Yooah looked over towards…

Authors Note: Sorry for the late update I hope you like it. I'm back in school now so it may take me longer to update. Enjoy! If you like 2PM please check out my three 2PM fics

Idols by Day Spies by Night -- if you like action and drama you will like this story. Don't worry it has romance. This fic is slightly dark so if you like mysterious stuff you will like this story.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/119134/idols-by-day-spies-by-night-2pm-angst-drama-mystery-romance-spy

 2PM's Maid -- a girl comes to Korea to study music abroad. When she arrives she finds out her aunts in the hospital and she has to take over her job which is working for 2PM.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/103415/2pm-s-maid-2pm-comedy-drama-romance-sweet

MidNIGHT -- JYP E's new girl group that is the female version of 2PM with a twist.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/93860/midnight-2am-2pm-comedy-drama-romance

I know this sounds annoying but please support my other fics because I am trying to write about other groups. 2PM is one of my favorite groups. So if you want please check them out!