Chapter 32

Stylish Kiss

“Like I would ever let you win my heart Gabe. I wanted to get as far away as I could from your annoying personality.” Yooah said glaring at him and looking away moments later.

Gabe cupped Yooah’s chin and made her look at him, “You should not talk to me in that mannor. I am in control right now. Your mother and father asked me to be your and I will soon their sweet daughter mine. What happening you your innocent personality.”

“It disappeared once I found out what my parents wanted from me.” Yooah looked at him. “Now let go of me before I hurt you.”

“How can you hurt me in a dress like that?” Gabe smirked as he removed his hand from Yooah’s face and grabbed her hand and pulled her along to the table that Hana was already sitting at. Her parents also set her up on a date with the most boring person in the world. She continued to look over at Dongho and blushed when he smiled back at her.

---

The members were looking over at Gabe and Yooah. They did not trust this Gabe guy and looked at their other stylist who was finishing up with their looks for this special concert.

“I don’t trust that guy.” Kibum said coldly crossing his arms, “if he does anything he” Kevin cut him off in the middle of his sentence.

“Hyung I do not either but what can we do.” Kevin said.

“I don’t know KevinHelp her.” Kibum said harshly. “Kill the guy.” Kibum said under his breath.”

“Kibummie what is with the attitude?” Alexander asked. “Are you jealouse? And you should not speak that way.”

“I am concerned hyung. This guy came out of no where and we know nothing about him.” Kibum said.

“His name is Gabe.” Soohyun said leaning against a piller. He watched Gabe and Yooah who looked very upset. “He is part of the new CO-ED group LUCKY7. He is also her childhood friend that her parents want her to marry.”

“What?” the rest of U-Kiss said looking at Soohyun.

“How do you know that Hyung?” Kiseop asked.

“Because I over heard their converstation when I found her upset.” Soohyun said.

“You were snooping” Dongho said.

“Yes and why does it matter if I was snooping? I care about our stylist and want to protect her.” Soohyun said.

U-Kiss manager walked towards them. You guys will have to start singing soon. Do you know what you’re singing. U-Kiss was going to sing four songs Always, Kiss Me, End of the Road and As Long As You Love Me.

They finished up singing as everyone finished eating. The y watched as Gabe dragged Yooah outside. Dongho went over to Hana and started to talk to her. She started to cheer up when she was talking to Dongho.

Kibum sighed and desided he wanted to get some freash air. He was heading out to the balcony, but was stopped by Yooah’s father. “So your Kim Kibum; the member of U-Kiss and a CO-CEO of a character company. That is very impressive for a young man to be successful.”

“Thank you.” Kibum said calmly. “Excusse me.” Kibum headed outside onto the balcony. Kibum closed his eyes for a moment. He suddenly heard yelling and his eyes popped open.

“GABE JUST GO BACK TO YOUR COMPANY AND STAY WAY FROM ME.” Yooah yelled.

“How many times do I have to say this princess?” He grabbed onto Yooah’s wrist and pulled her close, placing a hand on her cheek. “You are going to be mine and nothing can stop that. I want to keep U-Kiss away from you.”

“That will be hard since I am their stylist.” Yooah glared at him and pushed him away.

“I have a stylist for LUCKY7 who will gladely trade placed with you.” Gabe smirked and grabbed Yooah’s wrist again.

“I will never trade places in a million years. I like working for U-Kiss and I would never work for a cold heart jerk like you.” Yooah slapped Gabe across the face and ran.

---

“It did not work Gabe” Bella said with her arms cross. She looked at him.

“I will get her.” Gabe said, “and you will get what you desire my sweet Bella” Gabe smiled at Bella and took her hand pulling her inside.

---

Kibum desided to follow her; he came to a stop when he saw her sitting on a ledge of a fountain. He noticed she was shivering and took off his jacket as he walked over to her. He sat down next to her and put the jacket over her shoulder.

Yooah turned to look at him, “Kibum!”

Authors Note: You better run run run devil run. Kwhahahahahahahahahah I hope you like this chapter. Who is more evil Gabe or her mother. What does her father think of Kibum. What will happen next Kibummie ???