Chapter 22

Stylish Kiss
Kibum and I looked at each other, but before they can say anything Hana hopped off of Kibum’s back. “Hiiii” she jumped up and down as she looked at the members of U-Kiss. She was so happy to be standing in the same room as them, “I am Shin Hana, Yooah is my Unnie. I came here to study and visit her for the rest of her time here since Umma and Appa went to Japan for business; they were going to put me in a school in Japan but I asked them to let me be with Unnie. I missed my wonderful Unnie soo much.”

Alexander came over with his hair tied in wacky direction. He smiled cheerfully at Hana, “Yooahhh your sister is so cute. She really does look like you.” He kneeled down to Hana’s level “Hi I’m Xander it’s nice to meet Yooah cute, adorable, little sister.” He smiled cheerfully and then was knocked over by Soohyun.

“Yooah why didn’t you tell us you had a little sister. How old are you?” Soohyun smiled and pulled out a lollipop for Hana, handing it to her.

“Because…” I looked away from them with questionable eyes.

“Because Unnie likes living a secret life! I am the same age as Dongho, but a few months younger.” Hana smirked and put the lollipop in . “Soo which one of you have fallen for Unnie?”

They all gave Hana a strange look.

Eli looked at Hana and smirked, “Your Korean is better than Yoo…” Eli could not finish what he was going to say because Kevin asked a question.

“What secret life?” Kevin asked giving Hana an angelic smiled and his puppy dog eyes that normally work.

“I do not have a secret life. Do you guys need me today since I want to show Hana around Seoul and see where she is going to school?” I looked at them with a cute expression.

Kibum looked at me, “Go have fun with your little sister Yooah. You work too hard for us already and you deserve a break.” Kibum looked at the others and they nodded at him in agreement. “We will make something up.”

“Thanks Kibummie.” Yooah smiled as she took her little sister hand and headed out of the company. Yooah looked at her sister with a smile on her face. “So where would you like to go Hana.”

“I want to go to where you live unnie.” She smiled at me, “I want to know where unnie has been staying.”

“We will go there later not now. Let’s feed you first Hana. You must have had a long flight.” Yooah said as she continued to pull her sister long. She walked down the streets of Seoul taking her sister to a Korean Barbecue restaurant.

“So unnie how is school! How did you become U-Kiss stylist in the first place. I want to know the stories and the adventures you had with them. What are they really like Unnie.”

“They are exactly who they portray on TV. They are sweet, caring, and funny. U-Kiss are wonderful men. I am really glad that the school put me up for the internship I did not know about. I really did find them annoying at first and gave them a hard time. They were shocked that I did not know about U-Kiss. I would not have had all these adventures if I wasn’t working for them. Sometimes they can drive you crazy, but they are loveable.”

“So Unnie are you in love with any of them yet?” Hana asked.

“Where did you get an idea like that?” Yooah took a piece of meat and placed it in my mouth looking at the people watching us. Did they know who we were? That is why I changed my whole image because I did not want to be recognized as his daughter.

“Well I noticed how they look at you Unnie. It seems like they all have feelings for you.” Hana said. “Why haven’t you told them about Appa and Umma yet?”

“They never asked and I do not want to tell them unless they ask. They do not need to know about that life that I do not want any part of. Why do you think I left California to study fashion in New York. To be my own person rather then what Umma and Appa wanted to shape me to be?”

“But Unnie you left me.” Hana gave Yooah sad eyes.

“I know and it was hard for me to do, but I was not happy with my life and I had to do what my heart wanted.”

“I understand unnie. I had to push them to let me come to Korea instead of Japan. They think me being here will make you change, but I came here because I want to be with you. Umma and Appa want me to be the perfect daughter. I cannot live up to that.”

Yooah paid the bill and walked out of the restaurant with her sister. “I understand Hana I felt so stressed out.”

“I noticed and was shocked that you did what you did. Did you know that Umma and Appa tried to find you and bring you home.” Hana hugged onto Yooah’s arm and she came to a stop when they saw him, the person who always seemed to appear at the wrong time and always seemed to flirt with Yooah. He knew how to push her buttons and U-Kiss wasn’t around to stop him this time.

“Hana! Take my phone and call any U-Kiss members tell them to come immediately. I will be right back.” Yooah walked over to the person and crossed her arms. “Do you ever give up Minhyun. How many times do I have to tell you that I am not interested in you? Who paid you off this time to follow me? Was it Jeong Hee, Mandy, or Sango?

---

Kiseop was heading out of the building by himself since he lost the game this time. He believed that it was rigged. They had to plan something when they went to the bathroom. Kiseop crossed his arms as he put his hood to his sweatshirt up as he headed out of NH Media’s building.

Kiseop felt his phone vibrate. He looked at the caller id and he noticed that it was Yooah calling him. “Hello Yooah sii.”

“Kiseoppie oppa…” Hana had so much fear in her voice.

“Hana sii is something wrong where Yooah is.” Kiseop asked with concern.

“She is talking to some guy who was following us. I I I think his name is Minhyun and and Unnie mentioned three names Jeong Hee, Mandy, and Sango. Does Unnie have enemies that I don’t know about?”

“Hana stay where you are ok. Where are you two?” Kiseop asked as he started to run.

“We just left a restaurant.” Hana gave him the location.

“Hana stay on the line I will be right there.” Kiseop said, but the line went dead.

---

“No one paid me off Yooah. I just wanted to see you again.” He placed a hand on Yooah’s chin and forced her to look at him.

“You were paid off I can tell by the look in your eyes. What do they want this time Minhyun.” Yooah said in a cold voice.

“Awww you’re not easy to fool, but you will tell me if you want your sister to be ok.” Minhyun pushed Yooah against a wall and looked into her eyes. “They want to know who you are because they do not believe that you are a normal person.”

“I’m not telling you a thing.” I yelled.

“Have it you way. Do…” Minhyun fell to the ground and Yooah was pulled into a warm embrace. Yooah looked up and to person and noticed it was Kiseop. His head rested on her shoulder.

“I am glad I got here when I did Yooah.” Kiseop smiled at me and pulled away. “Are you ok?”

Yooah nodded and noticed Kiseop’s hand was bleeding. Yooah grabbed his hand and looked at it, “Kiseoppie you got hurt because of me.”

“It was worth it.” He smiled at me, “Hana is ok! She is with Dongho right now. I’m fine you don’t have to worry as long as you are safe. That is all that matters to me and the rest of U-Kiss.” He looked me in the eyes and started to lean in closer to Yooah’s face. “I would not be able to forgive myself if you go hurt.” He was inches from Yooah’s lips..

Authors Note: finally Updated. Updates may come slower now. I hope you like it! Please give me feedback. I love you