Chapter 42

Stylish Kiss

"Hoonie Yeo Hoonmin!" Yooah said in a sweet voice as she looked around for him. Hoon cames out from behind a tree and someone were pushing him roughly. Yooah fist clenched because she has seen that person before in her past.

"Yooah I am sorry they caught me off guard and said they would kill me if I did not corporate with them." The person hit Hoon and he fell to the ground.

Yooah ran over to Hoon and had his head resting in her lab. "Hoon Yahhh Hoon are you ok!" Tears started to fall down her face. Yooah felt Hoons warm hand wrap around hers.

"Don't worry everything is going to be alright." Hoons eyes closed.

"Hoon" Yooah screamed as she woke from her sleep. She was feeling really dehydrated and wondered why she was having a dream like that. She did see Hoon tonight, but it was for a late night snack. He wanted to asked what was bothering her and make sure she was ok. She did not know what was bothering her, but something strage was happening at NH Media. Yooah also noticed that Hoonmin was acting strange. His words were still haunting her, would you hate me if something would drastically change at your job. Yooah wanted to know what he ment by that.

Yooah stood up and headed to the kitchen for a drink of water. She noticed that someone was sitting at the kitchen table. Yooah smiled as she walked over to him. "Hi Kibummie!"

Kibum sipped his drink and avoided Yooah's eyes. "Hey and don't worry I did not kill Kevin for doing that to you."

"I wasn't going to ask that." Yooah said as she walked over to the refrigerator. "Why are you avoiding my gaze?" Yooah came over to the table with a glass of orange juice.

"I'm not avoiding you!" Kibum looked at me slightly and then looked away.

"You are!" Yooah said as she walked over to him. She placed both of her hands on his cheeks and made him looked at him. "Is something bothering you."

"I'm just tired." Kibum's hands wrapped around Yooah's waist and he pulled her into his lap. He buried his head into her shoulder. “Just stay here with me.” Yooah looked down at Kibum and rested her head ontop of his. She had a feeling that something was bothering. Yooah could tell at their scheduals that he has been distant and not all there. She was really worried about his health, and after she heard the way Alexander and Kibum were talking she was curious about what they ment. Yooah also wondered if AJ knew what was going on.


“Kibum!” Yooah said in a sweet voice and he looked up and our eyes met. He placed his hand on Yooahs cheek and leaned closer to her and kissed her on forehead. He picked her up and sat her on the counter.

“Aish you make me crazy sometimes. Kevin should not have forced that kiss on you.” Kibum ran his hand through Yooah’s ponytail. “You should wear your hair down.” Kibum looked at me, “But you look pretty no matter how you style yourself.” Kibum leaned in closer to Yooah’s face, but pulled away when he hear footsteps. He leaned against the counter and saw Dongho who was in his bunny pajamas, coming out of Hana’s room. “YAHHH Shin Dongho what were you doing in Hana’s room.”

Dongho jumpped when he saw Kibum and Yooah in the kitchen alone together. “Hyung what were you and noona doing. It looked like you were going to kiss her. Are you two a couple behind our backs?”

“I woke up from a bad dream, and Kibum was already here. We were just talking. Kibum really knows how to make me feel better.” Yooah smiled, “If you did anything to my little sister you are dead, and ageyo will not work on me Dongho.”

“I swear I did not do anything to your sister. I was I was just um well we were.” Dongho tripped over his own feet and landed on his but. He looked over at Yooah and Kibum and tried to hide his blush from them.

“Yahhhh what is with the noise?” Kevin and Eli came out of the room that they share with the O Brothers.

“Someone was caught coming out of Hana’s room” Kibum said as he took a sip of his water.

“Yahhh you two should talk. There is something going on between you two.” Dongho whinned as two more people came out of their rooms.

“What is going on?” Kiseop said rubbing his eyes. His panda eye mask was on his forhead. Soohyun was hugging Kiseop from behind. He was really tired.

“Nothing is going on. Dongho was going to explain what he was doing in my sister’s room at two o’clock in the morning.” Yooah said as she hopped off the counter and had her hand on her hips. “What were you doing in there and I promise I will not kill you.”

Finally, Alexander came out of the room he shares with the O Brothers. His hair was in in pigtails going in every direction, “Whats going on?”

“Hana and I were playing video games. We fell asleep and when I woke up she was hugging me in her sleep. I tried to get away, but she kissed me in her sleep. What was I supposed to do? Wake the cute, sweet Hana from her sleep.”

“Yes you were supposed to wake her up and not be in her room pass midnight.” Yooah said but Soohyun stopped her. He placed two hands on her shoulders.

“Hey Yooah” He leaned into her ear and whispered. “Calm down ok! Dongho did not mean for anything to happen ok.” Soohyun looked at everyone. “You guys should go to sleep because we are leaving for Japan tomorrow for our concerts in Osaka and Tokyo. Yooah we already made arrangements for Hana. Kevin asked his mother if Hana can stay at her house when we are in Japan and she said yes.”

“My older sister and mother are looking forward to having her.” Kevin smiled as he headed back to the O Brother room with Alexander and Eli. Dongho was dragged back to the room he shares with Kiseop and Soohyun.

“Sweet dreams Yooah!” Soohyun hugged Yooah from behind, “and make sure you get some sleep.”

Everyone headed back into their rooms leaving both Kibum and Yooah alone. They looked at each other for a few moments before parting ways.

Authors note: Ok time to go to sleep I hope you like this update. I had fun writing it. I made it a dream because I do not want to hurt sweet Hoon. Oh and some kibum and Yooah romance. Enjoy and its it now 1:30 am. I want to sleep sooo byee and enjoy this update ^^