Chapter 4

Stylish Kiss

Yooah sat up and looked at Kiseop who was looking at her textbook. He was dressed in jeans and a black t-shirt. She looked at him and wondered where the other members were. “Kiseop Shii is there anything you need me to do for you.”

“No you don’t have to do anything for me.” He looked at her and sat down next to her. He handed her the textbook her picked “You ok you look really tired.”

Yooah looked at Kiseop and handed him his jacket back, but instead of putting on himself he placed it over Yooah shoulders. “I’m fine Kiseop shii! I’m still not used to the time change. Where is everyone else?”

“They headed back to the dorm. They wanted to stay till you woke, but I offered to stay and told them to go back to the dorm and rest. You have been asleep for two hours Yooah Shii.”

Yooah suddenly stood up quickly. “I’m sorry Kiseop shii I have to go get to my class.” She picked up her bag and ran out of the room. She arrived at the school and sat through her two night classes and did not get back into her dorm until three in the morning. She didn’t fall asleep till four in the morning. She heard her alarm beeping at six in the morning and ignored it. She rolled over to her side and went back to sleep. Yooah suddenly heard a knock at her door and got of her bed. She was frustrated and ready to yell at the person woke her from her sleep.

Yooah opened the door, “Yaaa!” She wasn’t able to finish her sentence. U-Kiss Kevin Woo was standing in front of her and she was lost of words. She could not get the images of seeing half U-Kiss members out of her head. Kevin looked like he was out of breath.

Kevin looked at her and he could feel his check heating up. Yooah was very pretty even when she just wakes up; her hair looked perfect. Nothing was out of place. He could not keep his eyes off of her. He looked around and heard now screaming.

Yooah put a long sweat shirt over her tank top and shorts. “Kevin what are you doing here.” Yooah yawned. She heard people screaming and Kevin hurried into Yooah’s room and shut the door behind him. His hood of his sweat shirt fell off revealing slightly messy auburn hair. “Yaaa Kev…”

Kevin wrapped around her waist and put his hand over and he pulled her against him. Kevin leaned against Yooah’s dorm door. He heard the sound of running girls run pass Yooah’s door.

Yooah was shocked how her body she fit perfectly against his body. She could feel his breath on her neck. These seven guys were starting to drive her crazy. Yooah elbow Kevin in the gut. “Yaaa what are you doing.” She crossed her arms. “What are you doing here at my dorm? Why are fans chasing you? You woke me up.”

Kevin grabbed his stomach. From all the girls he met Yooah is one of the toughest he has ever met and she is even more attractive when she is angry. What was he thinking? “I’m sorry Yooah Shii. I wanted to return something that you left in the Music Core dressing room yesterday. Kiseop brought it back to our dorm and said you left in a hurry when you woke up from your nap.” He handed Yooah her wallet to her.

“Thanks! Is there something else that you need Kevin.” Yooah looked at him.

“Since I’m hear how about I walk you to NH Media. We have an interview to do today for Arirang.” He smiled.

“Ok, but you have to wait outside for me.” She said.

“But, if I go out there I will be attacked by fans and if they see me leaving your dorm with you. They might get the wrong idea.”

“People need to mind their own business. What do you want me to do pose as a guy until we get to NH Media?”

“That’s not a bad idea.” Kevin said.

“Yaaa Kevin Woo there is no way I’m dressing up like a guy.” Yooah headed towards her door and opened it. She leaded against the open door. “Wait outside or I will scream your name really loud and fans will come running. Do you really want me to do that because I’m ready to? I don’t care if your fans would hate me. I’m only going to be here for a year so try me.”

Kevin was shocked what she said. Was she really unhappy being U-Kiss stylist? Kevin placed a hand on the door by her head and looked into her eyes. “I’m sorry; I just don’t want to see you get hurt. Dress how you want I will wait outside. I don’t care what the fans say. I will think of something if they start to say anything.” He put his sweatshirt hood up.

Yooah came out moments later dressed somewhat like a guy. She was in skinny jeans and a big sweat shirt. She had her hair hidden under a baseball cap. “Let’s go Kevin Shii.”She started to walk in the direction of NH Media.

Kevin could not believe this girl. Yooah was not like most girls that he met. That is what he likes about her. She yelled at him for not letting her wear what she wants and she decided to dress like a guy anyway. He watched her walk in the wrong direction and he chuckled. “You know you’re walking in the wrong direction.”

Yooah stopped and turned around and looked at him. She smiled cutely, “I am oh really are you sure this isn’t the right way.” She continued to walk in the directions.

Kevin came up behind her and…

Authors note: chapter four is up. I hope you like it. Things are getting interesting. You can tell that the U-Kiss members are fallen for her. Hehehehe. Tell me what you think.

My updates may be slower I go back to college tomorrow.

Comment and Subscribe and Enjoy.

Silent readers please comment.

Check out my other stories.