Chapter 9

Stylish Kiss

Yooah entered the bathroom and slipped on the wet floor. She fell and landed on something soft. She looked at the person who caught her and it was Kevin. Her face was inches apart from his face and she could fell her heart beating. This wasn’t the first time she was getting close to Kevin. He looked really attractive when her first woke up. His hair was slightly messy and he had a sweet, angelic smile on his face that made him even more attractive.

Yooah could hear footsteps hurrying towards the bathroom. They must have made a thug that could be heard throughout the dorm.

Kevin sat up, bring Yooah up with him. His arms remained around her waist. "Yooah are you alright?" Kevin looked into her eyes. Her eyes really explain how she is feeling. He started to pick that up through the many encounters she had with hi,.

"Yaaaaa Kevin what are you doing. Did you not hear the new rules of the dorm last night?" Xander crossed his arms and leaned against the door.

Kiseop came out of his room and rubbed his eyes. He heard someone screamed yaa and wondered what was up. His panda eye mask was on his forehead. The first thing that he saw was Yooah sitting on Kevin's lap which upset him a bit.

Kibum walked over and was shaking his head, "Kevin what the hell are you doing. What did you do to Yooah"

"I was walking down the hall and I saw Yooah shii slip. I could not let her fall onto the ground. I didn’t want her to hit her head again. She has already hit her head to much. I'm not the one who got the floor all wet Kibum Hyung."

Yooah just looked at the two, "Yaa no fighting with each other that's my job. Yooah smirked when she got off of Kevin. "Now get out of the bathroom so I can get ready."

The boys looked at her when she said that she said that fighting with them was her job. They headed to their rooms to get ready and were happy that Yooah was back to herself.

Yooah came out dressed in denim shorts, a light pink baby doll shirt, and a cute white hat. She walked into the living room. "Where is Dongho?"

"Still sleeping" Kibum said, "I should go wake the cute maknae, since he only wakes when you are ruff with him." Kibum started to get up, but he watched Yooah walk towards the bedroom. He decided just to let Yooah wake Dongho. Kibum started to wonder what was going to happen.

Yooah entered the room and headed over to where Dongho was laying on his stomach. She watched as he rolled over onto his back. He looked really adorable in his bunny pjs. Yooah kneeled down next to Dongho and placed a hand on his shoulder and shook him. "Dongho! It's time to wake up!"

"Pretty noona I will protect you from the dragon." He grabbed on to Yooah's arm and pulled her into a hug and rolled over again. Dongho was now on top of Yooah.

Yooah's eyes widen, "Yaa DONGHO GET OFF OF ME!" Yooah pinched his cheeks and his eyes opened quickly. He jumped up with very rosy cheeks. "Yooah noona! I'm sorry! I’m Very Very Sorry!"

"So were you able to slay your dragon Dongho Shii!" Yooah looked at him with a cute smile.

"Noona how did you know I was fighting off a dragon."

"You talk in your sleep." Yooah got up and walked over to the door, "it was really cute Dongho. You saved me once already; you don't have save me anymore."

"I want to save noona always because you are pretty and fun to be around. You also drive my Hyungs crazy"

"Dongho you are so sweet!" Yooah patted him on the head and left the room.

Everyone was all ready to head to where the photo shoot was being held. They were waiting outside of U-Kiss dorm waiting for the cars to arrive to take them there. To decide who goes in which car they decided to play rock, paper, scissors to decide which car they would go in.

Car one: Kevin, Kibum, Kiseop, and Yooah.
Car two: Xander, Soohyun, Eli, and Dongho.

They arrived at a beach since their second full length album had a romantic feel to it. The beach was perfect place to shoot an album cover and music video for this new concept that they were going for. It only took a few hours to get there. They got out of the car and headed to where they had tents set up for them.

The U-Kiss members started to get dressed in white, airy looking clothing.

Yooah was learning a bit more today from the main stylist unni. She was showing her different techniques of what they were going for. She was using Dongho as an example.

Stylist unni looked around. “Who wants to be Yooah shii’s first try with doing this sort of makeup?”

Kiseop was immediately by Yooah’s side. “I will be your first attempt. I will sit and stay by your side as long as it takes you to put the makeup on me. Take your time Yooah Shii. I’m sure you will do an amazing job.”

Yooah finished Kiseops makeup in forty-five minutes. She was a bit slower than the other stylist.

He looked into the mirror “Yooah Shii you did a great job.” Kiseop hugged her and let go moments later. “I am..goininng to head to where the others arrere.” He headed over to where everyone else was with his cheeks looking a bit rosy.

“OPPA’S” three girls came running over to them. One of them hugged Kiseop. Another hugged Kevin, and the third hugged Xander. Yooah just looked at them and wondered who they were. She then noticed NH Media’s president was here and started to wonder why he was here to check up on U-Kiss or her.

Authors Note: I hope you enjoy this chapter. I wrote most of it on my ipod since my laptop had a virus today and it was in the restory process to get it off. Its fixed now don't worry. All my fan fics are safe. I would cry if they weren't. There are a lot of moments with a few members in this chapter. U hope you like my nutty humor. I told you more romance was going to happpen once she got there. I hope you give me feedback!

Comment and Subscribe

Silent Readers feel free to comment I would love to hear from you

I hope you ENJOY!!

!