Chapter 10

Stylish Kiss

The two of the three girls let go of Kiseop and Xander the third however, still had her arms around Kevin.

Yooah just looked at the three girls and sighed. Were they trying to get her mad? Too bad it wasn’t working! She looked at the U-Kiss members and crossed her arms. Xander came over and put an arm around Yooah’s shoulder “Jeong Hee, Mandy, and Sango. Meet our new stylist Yooah.” He smiled at Yooah, “Sango Shii, Jeong Hee Shii Yooah is the same age as you girls so treat here well. Adorable Mandy, you should treat our amazing stylist well too. We really see her as family.”

“We will do our best Xander opaa.”Mandy said. “You should just get back to your photo shoot Oppa we will take good care of Yooah unni.”

“Sorry, I have to do my job. I have to help with the photo shoot.” Yooah fake smiled at the three girls that passed as her real smile since the U-Kiss members never know what she is thinking.

“No you’re going to play with me unni. Since you will be with me and my sisters you will not get in any trouble or they will have to bring it up to our daddy.” Mandy grabbed Yooah’s arm and dragged her along. Sango and Jeong Hee follow Mandy.

“Quit this job and nothing bad will happen to you.” Sango said with her arms cross. “Appa has been through lots of young female stylist and they always vanish unexpectedly so leave now before we end your career.”

“Do you really think you scare me? I’m going to spend all my time as the boy’s stylist and they really seem to have a liking towards me. I don’t care if you are the president’s daughters I’m going to do my job and you can’t stop me.” Yooah walked away from them and headed over to the peer. She walked out there and let out a sigh. Those girls were really annoying. They think that she is going to leave just because they say that they are going to mess up her life somehow.

“Yaa no one walks away from us.” Mandy came over, “you can’t talk to us that way or we will have daddy fire you.’

“Fire me from what an internship that I didn’t even want go ahead, but I don’t think U-Kiss would be happy with it. I want them to be happy since they care a lot for me.” Yooah started to walk away.

Sango looked at Yooah, “Don’t talk to my sister like that and don’t talk like you know U-Kiss because you don’t. We are their number one Kissme’s and are always by their side unlike you.”

“Do you think I care if you are their number one Kissmes I don’t. I am just a normal girl who goes to college to brighten my future.”

Jeong Hee grabbed onto Yooah’s arm and pushed her against the wooden railing of the peer.

“What are you trying to scare me? It’s not working! It takes more than a spoiled brat to scare me.” Yooah looked at her and remover Jeong Hee had from her arm. Yooah heard a cracking sound and suddenly the wood that she was leaning on gave out behind her and she fell into the ocean.
A scream pierced the air causing a few of the U-Kiss members, who weren’t in a middle of a photo shoot to hurry over. They came up behind the three girls and asked what happened. The president’s daughters put on an act by fake crying.

“Soohyun oppa, Unni was leaning against the railing and it cracked.” Mandy cried out, “She fell in and hasn’t come up yet.”

Sango and Jeong Hee were smirking behind them. They didn’t see their happy expressions. They said bad things will happen and they didn’t even have to push her into the ocean like they were planning.

Soohyun looked at Mandy and then towards Kibum, “Did she ever mention that she did not know how to swim.”

“I never heard anything. I’m going in after her.” Kibum took off his shoes and divied into the ocean. He saw Yooah struggling. He swam over to her and noticed her foot was caught in-between a rock. Kibum noticed that Yooah stopped struggling and wasn’t moving at all. He swam down and pulled her foot out. He grabbed her around her waist and pulled her up to the surface. He looked at Soohyun who was looking over the peer at Kibum

“Soohyun I’ll meet you at the beach since its going to be hard to get her out of the water. She is unconscious.”

Kibum swam to shore and carried Yooah to the beach. He laid her down and started to shake her. The rest of the members of U-Kiss hurried over after hearing from Soohyun what happened. Yooah coughed up water and opened her eyes slowly. Her vision was very blurry at first. When her vision finally clear she noticed U-Kiss was surrounding her plus the three spoiled brats. Yooah sat up and looked at them.

“Yooah are you alright what happened.” Kibum asked.

She looked at him and then the three spoiled brats girls who were given her the “I am going to kill you if you say anything look since oppas will believe us and not you.” “We were just talking and I leaned against the wood railing. The railing must have been rotten since I fell backwards into the water. I am not the strongest swimmer.” Yooah felt a towel wrap around her shoulders by Kevin. Why was he so kind to her? Eli tossed a towel at Kibum.

“Kibum If you and Soohyun didn’t go over there our sweet adorable stylish would not be here and I would be heartbroken and blame myself.” Eli said

“I feel the same since I don’t want NOONA to get hurt. I will be her knight in shining armor.” Dongho smirked.

“Like in your dreams Dongho.” Eli smirked and him and pinched his rosy cheeks. “Cute Maknae who loves his fantasy’s”

Kibum chuckled and held a hand out to Yooah and pulled her up to her feet. They started to walk back and the three girls stopped in front of Yooah.

“Think being a damsel in distress will help you. Your wrongs were going to make your life hell.” The three girls said together.

Mandy said hurrying over to Xander grabbing onto his arm. Jeong Hee hurried over to Kiseop and grabbed onto his arm. Sango did the same to Kevin but he brushed her off and walked over to Yooah.

“Yooah shii is there anything that you want me to do for you. I want to make sure you are alright since you almost drowned. I would not be able to forgive myself if that happened because it really does break my heart seeing you get hurt. It keeps happening around us and it makes me feel terrible.” Kevin put an arm around Yooah’s shoulder since she was shivering.

Sango watched Kevin and got frustrated. Why was he going to Yooah’s side and not staying with me. She was mad that she was going to get back at this girl for stealing her Kevin from her. She was going to use her sources to destroy this girl from the inside out. She pulled out her phone and called the person she knows would help hurt her and U-Kiss.

“OPPA, hi can you do me a favor...” Sango smirked.

Authors Note: Welcome to EP 10 of stylish kiss. Been watching the whole time or new readers enjoy and be shocked for what is in store for you lovely readers. Mean girls are here now and more trouble is going to start soon hahaha poor Yooah, but I am going to have to mess with your heart and hopefully u-kiss can pick up her broken heart and she will be in someones arms. Please give me feedback my wonderful readers.

Comment and Subscribe

Silent readers fill free to comment too I would love to hear from you amazing readers

if you havent already check out my others stories while you wait for me to update they are called

-A Song Calling For You One More Time (U-Kiss/SS501 story)

-Thirteen Years Since We Last Met (SS501 story)

-7Kisses University (U-Kiss story)[NEW]
 

ENJOY