Chapter 52

Stylish Kiss


“You’re not dreaming! I really do like you Yooah.” Kibum said with his signature eye smiles.

“Kibum…I…” Yooah was trying to find the words. Yooah never had anyone confess to her like this before. She was trying to figure out how to say yest to him and was about to express her own feelings for Kibum when Kevin knocked on the window. "Kibum…I…”

Kibum let out a sigh, “It’s ok if you don’t!” Kibum was about to opened the window to talk to Kevin, but Yooah grabbed his arm and Kibum turned to look at her.

“Kibum I like you too. Let’s meet later for a date. You have my number so just call me.” Yooah said before she got out of the car. “Kevin be good and make sure you listen to what Kibum has to say, got it!” Yooah said before she headed into where they were shooting their BranNewKiss Album Jacket.

Hoonmin was immediately by her side, “Yooah are you ok? You did not come home last night and I was really worried that the Gabe guy was messing with you again. Soohyun said that you spent the night at…” Hoonmin leaned down and whispered into my ear so the managers did not hear “… at Kibum’s place.”

“Well Gabe was bothering me again and if it wasn’t for Kibum I don’t know what would have happened to me and yes I did spend the night at Kibums, Hoonie! Why does it matter?” Yooah asked as she started to fix his hair.

“Because you told me you liked him the other day and I want the update on your relationship with him. Did you confess to him?” Hoomin asked me as he looked at me with his innocent eyes.

Yooah motioned Hoomin to lean closer and he did. She whispered into his ear, “He did the confessing to me just now, and we have a date most likely tonight.”

“YOOOAHHHHHH THAT’S AMAZING!” Hoonmin instantly hugged me and lifted me off the ground spinning me around causing everyone to stair at us. Hoonmin face turned pink because he was embrassed. He let go of me and we started to laugh.

“Aigo Hoonie you are the best!” Yooah finished fixing his orange hair, “Now go and do a good job for your first photoshoot, FIGHTING!”

“I will and I hope everything turns out good for you and if I have to I will protect you from the others when they find out.” Hoonmin said as he made his way over to the couch he sat down and started to act cute.

---

“Hyung AJ said you wanted to talk to me.” Kevin asked as Kibum leaned against his car with his arms crossed.

“Yeah you need to know the truth about what has been happening. Xander hyung and I left to protect the other members. If we did not leave they would have forced other members to leave. They were targeting Kiseopie and I. I was sort of forsed to leave because they said I was lacking.”

“Hyung you are not lacking. Hyung is really talented. No one can compose songs like you.” Kevin said puffin out his cheeks. Kibum poked Kevin’s inflated cheek.

“I know that, but I did not want to make anything worse then it already was so I just signed the termination contract. As much as I did not want to I had to. Kevin you don’t need to be worried about me or Xander Hyung. Just go on doing what you love to do sing and dance. Be happy for all the kiss mes around the world. They all love cheerful, blowfish Kevin” Kibum said. “I will make my way back into the entertainment industry soon enough, but right now I need a break.”

“Hyung are you sure you are ok. I wanted to share a number one on a music show with you and Xander hyung.” Kevin looked at Kibum.

“It would have been nice if we could have been a nine member group, but that was not the case. Kevin things happened for a reason and I now have to go down a new path you have your own path to follow.” Kibum said.

“Ok Kibum I will do that. I just hate that they hurt you and us like this. WE did not see this coming that is why I been a bit down because my best friend disappeared.

“Kevin we are still best friends. Nothing can change the friendship we had since out Xing days!” Kibum placed a hand on Kevin’s hair and mess it up, “Not get back to work fish!”

“Ok Kibummie but we need to get together soon and hang out.” Kevin said with his normal smile that everyone loves.

“Call me whenever you want to just not tonight.” Kibum said as he opened his car door.

“Hyung is something going on between you and Yooah.” Kevin asked, “If there is I will back have and not bother her as much anymore.”

“Kevin how do I say this…” Kibum placed a hand behind his head and looked at the younger boy.


A.N. ---- Hey Hey Hey how was this chapter
omg 8 more to go what to do what to do lalalala I know but it is a secret you will find out soon enought. ENJOY!!!!