Chapter 16

Stylish Kiss

“You’re a very special girl Yooah. Your kind heart, don’t take any crap from anyone, and when you smile you brighten up the room.” Kibum leaned in closer and closer to Yooah.

Yooah pushed Kibum away and started to walk away. “Do you think that really matters right now? I don’t care what others think. I never care what others think. You guys should know my personality by now. Those daughters of the NH Media President are brats and they hate me. Can’t you tell that they hate me because they really do?” Yooah started to get all choked up as she spoke. “Those girls are just acting innocent to turn people against each other, and you guys are fallen for it. How can you guys be so blind and stupid to that kind of stuff?” She felt someone grab onto her wrist and pull on it.

“YAAA!” Kibum had a grip on her wrist. “If someone is bothering you and causing you pain you have to tell one of us. Do not keep it to yourself. We would do something about it.”

“Let go Kibum.” Yooah said trying to get out of his grip.

“No not until you hear what I have to say!” Kibum pulled her along. He was pulling her to a different location because he did not want anyone to recognize him. He wanted to talk to her privately.

“What if I don’t want to hear what you have to say?” Yooah said coldly.

Kibum pushed her against a wall gently and placed a hand by her head “You’re going to have to hear it anyway.” He said coldly. “Don’t let anyone say that you’re not telling the truth because by the look in your eyes and your reaction back there I can tell you are a very truthful girl. You’re not afraid to yell at us and call us idiots. Don’t let those three intimidate you. They cannot do anything to you because the only person who knows the truth is you. They don’t have the authority to get you fired from being our stylist. You have to let what’s out bothering you and if it hurts those people they will have to get over it. Don’t let anyone hold you back from what you love to do Yooah.”

“Yaa Kibum what am I suppose to do. If I say something they can just go to daddy and get me fired. How do you know that they can’t get me fired and…”

“Just…trust me.” Kibum kissed Yooah on the lips to shut her up. He did not like that she was talking down on herself. He did not know what made him kiss her. He placed a hand on her cheek and wrapped his arm around her waist, pulled her close to him. Kibum broke the kiss moments later keeping her in his embrace for a moment. He looked at Yooah’s shocked face and he realized what he just did. He let go of her and backed away. “I’m sorry!” Kibum’s face was a deep shade of red.

“Kibum Hyung! Yooah noona there you are.” Dongho called from a distance. “Why is your face red Hyung?” Dongho walked over with to them with Soohyun and he gave Kibum a questionable look.

“Bummie why are your cheeks red. Did something happen between you two?” Soohyun asked with cross arms looking from one person to another.

“No nothing happened. It’s really hot out that’s all.” Kibum crossed his arms and tried to change the subject. “What are you two doing here?”

“We were worried about pretty noona.” Dongho grabbed onto Yooah’s arm and rested his head on her shoulder. “We believe in noona.” Dongho smiled cheerfully. “I don’t like seeing noona upset.”

“We should head back.” Soohyun said, “I’m sure everyone is worried about you. Don’t worry Yooah we have your back.” He smiled at me.

Dongho grabbed onto Yooah’s hand and started to drag her along. “Let’s go noona. You’re more important than ice cream right now.”

Kibum and Soohyun followed them and rolled their eyes when Dongho said more important than ice cream.

“Something did happen between you two did it Bummie. Tell me or I will not stop bugging you?” Soohyun asked.

“I’m not telling you. It’s between me and Yooah and I do not want to hurt her more then she is right now.”

“Those girls have threatened her right.” Soohyun asked, “I can tell by their eyes that they are envious of Yooah Shii. Just tell me if she mentioned that. I would feel better if I knew so I can protect her.”

“She said that they didn’t like her, and she thought they wanted her to fired from being our stylist.”Kibum whispered to him, “I just want to see her smiled.” They arrived back at the house and opened the door.

“NOONA is ok. Kibum Hyung found her and we found Kibum Hyung, but who knows what they…” Yooah covered his mouth.

“WHY IS SHE BACK HERE!” Sango yelled.

“YAAA…” everyone turned towards the persons. They were shocked that this person spoke up. He sounded frustrated.

Authors Note: I hope you like this chapter. Sorry if its short. It has some meaning in it. I hope you get the meaning. The meaning out. Note letting anyone tell you that you lack something or make you feel bad. The truth is always the best answer and if you need other they will be there for you till the end. Please Enjoy and give me feedback. This is dedicated to the boys we love.