Chapter 29:

Stylish Kiss


Jaeyoung walked over to his car with his arm around his little sister and rubbed her shoulder, “You know how much I missed you.” Her brother let go of her to open the door for her. She was about to enter the car when someone grabbed her from behind. “I’m sorry Yooah, but this is for your own good.” The man covered with a white cloth and Yooah struggled to escape.

“Put my sister in the car. I will be taking her to my mother. She is in Korea for a bit and she wants to see her.”

Yooah elbowed the man in the stomach and started to run away from her brother and the men who were trying to take her to the last person she wanted to see. She did not know where her feet were going to take her. All she cared about was getting away from them and her mother who was in town. This was going to be a disaster waiting to happen.

The rain started to fall soaking anything that it came in contact with, but Yooah did not care. She started to run across a bridge when someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her close; he hugged her. He placed a hand on the back of her head as she cried into his sweatshirt. She knew who this hug belonged to; a crazy monkey that was always hyper and happy. Yooah knew that she was now safe in this person arms. She knew he would not let any harm come to her.

---

Alexander followed Yooah outside of the coffee shop that she had a drink with her brother. The brother that he had no idea she had. Yooah’s past is starting to unfold in front of them. First her little sister Hana appeared and now her older brother. This was very strange. He was following her secretly, but kept a distance. He did not want to make her mad or cause any trouble.

He jumped and came to a sudden stop when he saw a person cover and try and force her into the car. He started to think why her brother would do such a thing to her. Why would anyone want to hurt the sweet funny Yooah.

Alexander watched her run away and he followed and to make sure she was not followed. He also wanted to follow her to make sure she did not do anything stupid. He pulled out his phone and called the first person in his emergency contact list.

“Hello…Hyung?”

“…” the line went dead when Alexander dropped his phone as he reached out for Yooah’s wrist. He pulled her close and comforts her.

---

“You did what aish Jaeyoung what were you thinking? I will go find my stubborn child myself since you are useless. I told you not to scare her. Now she will never want to come home after what you did. My daughter needs to return to her rightful place.”

“But Umma she would have never of come with me if she knew I was going to take her to you and not go to U-Kiss dorm to meet them.”

“Wait my daughter is friends with the members of U-Kiss. Thank you for telling me that son. I know where to go now to find her. Jaeyoung please meet me at NH Media.”

“Ok umma whatever you want!” He hung up the phone and opened the car door and sat next to their family’s coordinator Jessica. She flipped her hair out of the way and looked at Jaeyoung with a sweet smile. “I’m sorry that my sister ran off like that.”

“Its fine, but I think you should not have scared her like that.”

---

“YAHHHH Xander hyung.” Kibum said into the phone, but there was no answer. Kibum hung up his phone and looked at the manager who was looking at him.

“Kibum what happened?” He asked with concern in his voice.

Dongho looked at the manager, “Hyung something might have happened to Xander Hyung.”

“We would go find him, but I just got a text from the president of the company and he wants us to head back to head to the company right away. Don’t ask what it is he did not tell me a thing.”

---

“Xander oppa!” Yooah cried into his shirt digging her nails into the cloth of his shirt, scrunching it in her hand; not wanting to let go of him.

Alexander’s eyes went wide. This was the first time he heard Yooah call him oppa. A slight blush appeared on his face. “Yooah are you alright?”

“No…” Yooah looked up at Alexander. “I have been keeping to many secrets from you guys and I should tell you what my past is.” She looked at him and then looked away, “I am…”

“You are what Yooah sii. Whatever it is I will not get mad. You do not have to worry about anything.”

“Xander I am the granddaughter of the former President of Korea and my father runs many companies in the United States, Japan, Hong Kong, and other Asian speaking countries.”

Authors Note: I hope you like this chapter. I'm not to sure about it since I want to wait to chapter 30 to tell her story. Please give me feedback. I hope you enjoy this. Yep the crazy Monkey is the the first to know. The rest will find out soon since Yooah's mother is heading to NH media.