Chapter 31

Stylish Kiss

Chapter 31:

“Umma what is it. I am not going to be what appa wants me to be. I am not happy with that life.” Yooah said as she hugged the towel that Kibum gave her. Yooah wrapped it around herself.

“I understand that is not what you want Yooah, but we need you to just do one thing for us that the NH media president already agreed to.” Yooah’s mother said.

“And what is that?” Yooah said with some frustration in her voice. She crossed her arms and puffed out her cheeks.

“Your father is flying to Korea tonight and there is going to be an event tomorrow. You and Hana have to be at the party because I said so.”

“And if I refuse to go to this stupid event.” Yooah glared at her.

“There is no way you can do that because U-Kiss will be performing at this event.” Yooah’s mother said harshly with an evil smirk on her face. “Since you are their stylist you have to be at the event no matter what.”

“Fine mother I will go!” Yooah was not really happy about this.

“That is wonderful!” my mother smiled cheerfully, “Were going you go shopping for your dress, come. Jaeyoung take Hana to the hotel that I am staying at. She will be staying with me till I go back to Japan with my husband.”

Yooah and her mother got up and left. Hana got up and was about to go after her, but was stopped by her older brother.

---

“WHAT!” The U-Kiss said towards their manager. They were shocked about the whole situation. They could not believe what their manager just told them. They felt like this was a dream! They did not believe that this was really happening.

“Manager hyung is that true about Yoona noona” Dongho asked and smiled cutely.

“Yes it’s true and you boys have to perform.” Their manager told the boys and he sighed. He was not in a very good mood. He was worried about Yooah as well. She was like a daughter to him.

“I just this is a conspiracy for Yooah’s parents to mess with Yooah. They are trying to force her back into the life style that she hates.” Kibum said coldly. “She is not happy with it. I can tell by the look in her eyes.”

“I know that you are worried about her, but we cannot control it since Yooah’s parents are well known and are a powerful family.” Their manager answered back.

“Why is it so important manager hyung.” Kevin asked puffing out his cheeks like a blowfish.

“Because her grandfather was the former president of Korea and her father is a globally know business man. No more questions. Get back to practice!”

---

“Umma, I not wearing this! I look will look like a fool if I wear this.” Yooah said to her mother without hesitation. “The color is so ugly. Umma let me pick the dress I am a stylist after all.”

“You will pick something that is not pratical. You need to wear something elegant. You cannot look like these girls who dress like one of those Kpop idols.” Yooah’s mother said.

“Mother how many times do I have to tell you that I am not that kind of girl” Yooah rolled her eyes “You want to see what I would pick out umma.” Yooah said as she walked over to a rack of dresses. Yooah went through them and picked a very pretty champagne dress. She put the dress on for my mother, “So what do you think.”

“I like it! You can wear it!” Yooah’s mother said as she was getting changed back into normal clothing. “Arrive at the hair salon at this time.” My mother handed me a card “I will send Jaeyoung to get you since I know that you might not come.”

Yooah’s mother walked over and paid for the dress, “I will see you bright and early tomorrow. I will have my driver take you back to U-Kiss dorm.”

“I rather walk there on my own.” Yooah said leaving the shop.

“Just call me when you get there so I know you made it there safely”

“Fine I will call you.”

Yooah walked into U-Kiss dorm. She was happy no one was there. She entered her room and laid down on her bed.

“HYUNGGGGG I WANT THE BATHROOM FIRST. I’M ALL SWEETY.” Kevin whined hugging onto Kibum’s arm.

“Go ahead” Kibum said pushing Kevin towards the bathroom, ‘You smell like a rotten fish.”

“Yahhhhh” Kevin yelled “I do not smell like a fish.”

Eli sighed and walked down the hall to his room. He came to a stop at Yooah’s door. He noticed she was laying on her bed. It her him that she did not look to happy; he missed the girl who yelled at U-Kiss. She seemed weak now and he was really worried about that. Eli knocked on the door and Yooah sat up and looked at him. “Eli what is it?”

“Are you ok?’ He asked with concern in his voice entering the room sitting next to her.

“Yes I’m fine.” She looked at Eli “I think I am going to go to sleep now. I have to get up early.” She smiled at Eli patted her on the head as he stood up.

“Ok get some rest Yooah.” Eli walked towards the door and he shut it behind him.

---

Eli walked into the living room and sat next to Kiseop and across from Kibum. “She told me she just wants to sleep. I hope she is ok.”

“She will be fine NOONA IS STRONG!” Dongho said carrying a bag of chips with him form the Kitchen and sat down next to Alexander.

“Her mother seems like something else.” Kibum said in a cold tone.

Kevin entered the room when Kibum said that Yooah’s mother is something else. It then came to him “Where is Hana?”

“Hana texted me and said she is where her mother is staying. She has the stay there tonight. Hana told me that the only reason why Yooah is still staying with us because she has to get us ready for our performance tomorrow.” Dongho looked at his hyungs.

“It is official her mother is Evil.” Kiseop said.

“No one can be really evil Seopie.” Alexander said to him as he took the chip Dongho gave him.

---

Yooah left after she got U-Kiss black suits out. She had to get to the salon to meet her mother. Yooah went outside and her brother was waiting for her. “It took you long enough.”

“I am still their stylist Jaeyoung oppa aish you are so annoying.”
“I’m annoying you are a brat you’re the one who ran away.”

“I am not a brat.” Yooah said as she got into the car. “Just drive!”

A few hours have passed and Yooah was almost comepleatly ready for the party. There was going to be a six coruse dinner and important people that she was supposed to meet. Yooah looked at her sister and then looked at herself in the mirror.

“Unnie you look like a princess.” Hana said smiling at Yooah.

“I don’t want to look like a princess or feel like one. I wanted to leave that life behind.” Yooah looked at her sister. “If I don’t do this I would probably be forced to do things I do not want to do.”

Hana and Yooah entered the room where their mother was waiting. “Yooah I have an for you!”

“WHAT!” Yooah looked at her mother and saw Gabe enter the room. She looked shocked and upset.

“Hi Yooah.” He smirked “I will be your date for this evening.” He put an arm around Yooah and walked her into the room.

The U-Kiss boys were getting ready to perform. Kibum and Kevin looked over at Yooah who entered with the last person they wanted to see her with. Gabe stopped and whispered in her ear. “I will win your heart and keep you away from U-Kiss no matter what.”

Authors note: Here is another chapter for you guys in a matter of hours. I hope you like this. I had to leave it there. Since I have plans. Next chapter is the Event dum dum dum what willl happen want and see. Please commmet. Silent readers please comment as well I want to hear from you!