Chapter 56

Stylish Kiss

Well I will let you as much as I know. I only went to the United States to visit her onces but that was when I was fifthteen and I never liked that Gabe guy. He always followed her around.” Hoon started, “But that summer when I was staying with my Aunt and Uncle she got kidnapped.”

“WHAT!” The three boys said at the same time.


“During that time her parents were having issues with their company and seeked Gabe’s family for help. That is how this whole arranged marriage happened.” Hoon stated.

“So that is why the guy keeps bugging her?” Kevin said, “What else is there. What do you mean she was kidnapped?”

“Her family has a lot of money and people thought if they kidnapped the heir to the fouturn that they would make out big. Little did they know that their plans were not going to work? Yooah is still tramatized from that moment. It is the man reason why she is scared of thunder and lightning.”

Soohyun crossed his arms and leaned against the wall. “Why did you not tell us you were her cousin?”

“Like I said earlier we forgot about eachother and when she ran away from home to go to fashion school when she was 17, Yooah completely changed her appearance so they could not find her.” Hoon crossed his arms. “She is the type of person who does not like listening to society. She just does her own thing.”

“Do you really think someone kidnapped her?” Kevin asked.

"Most likely it was my aunt. She is completely by the book and hates when rules are broken. I am shocked that she allowned Hana to come here to study.” Hoon crossed his arms as he looked at the others, “My aunt must be behind this.”

The four boys suddenly heard the door open and looked at the person who entered.

“Hoonmin what are you doing here?”

---

Dongho and Hana hit a button at someones apartment door. “Who is it?” A farmilar voice asked.

“It’s Dongho can I come in its really important.” Dongho said and the door opened in an instant and Alexander stood there in monkey pajamas, “Hyung you knew I was coming you should have changed.”

“I fell asleep after you called.” He smiled when he saw Hana holding onto Dongho’s arm. “Do we need to have the talk?”

“Yahh hyung!” Dongho’s face went red. “I’m not here about that. Something has gone wrong…Yooah is missing and Soohyun, Kibum, Hoon, and Kevin went out to find her. Can we come in we just ran from people who were after Hana!”

“WHAT?” Alexander said as he gestered them to come in.

---

Yooah was moved to a room with no windows. The door was locked muiltiple times, and she knew this was the end. Her mother was going to force her to marry Gabe.

an - Sorry for the really late update. I had exams and had writers block. IT gets really hard when you are near the end. 2-4 more chapters I am really unsure. I am thinking about ukiss crashing a wedding lol. Well enjoy! 

Hey if you guys like Infinite I started a bunch of Infinite fics. Please do check them out ^^