Chapter 15

Stylish Kiss

“I said I didn’t do it. If you don’t believe me I am leaving.” Yooah ripped her hand out of Sango’s grip and headed towards the door. She was almost out the door when someone blocked her way. “Yaaa Move Kibum. I’m not in the mood.” Yooah pushed Kibum aside and headed out the door.

Kibum gave a cold glare towards the girls, “Yaa what do you think you’re doing. Why are you ganging up on her? She is our stylish picked by your father because of her abilities. Who cares if she is the same age as us?” Kibum went out the door and followed her. He was really worried about her doing something stupid.

“Kibum Hyung!” Kevin said. He was about to follow him when Sango grabbed onto her arm. “Oppa please don’t leave.” Kevin looked back at Sango and sighed because she was giving him her sad eyes. Kevin gave in and stayed with Sango, but his heart was telling him to follow Yooah, but he did not want to make Sango cry.

Xander sighed when he saw Yooah’s outburst. She sounded frustrated and upset with them again. This happens when they started to get along well. Yooah was not avoiding them like she used to and now this happens, “I hope Yooah shii is alright. I know she would not do this.”

Mandy looked at Xander and puffed out her cheeks. “Oppa why do you not believe my unnie.”

Xander sighed at Mandy and her cute antics, “because I seen Yooah cry before and I do not want to see her cry again. She is a special girl to us. She is living here alone with her family back in the United States. She reminds me of myself. You just need to get to know her better.”

“I don’t want to get to know her. Once you get to know a stylist they always disappear.” Mandy said crossing her arms. “Why bother becoming friends with this girl if she will just leave you guys in the end.”

Jeong Hee crossed her arms and looked at Xander and then looked at Kiseoppie. She noticed he had a confused look on his face again. “Mandy is right they always leave you guys and we don’t.”

“You girls are being ridiculous.” Soohyun got up from the cough. “I’m going to help Kibum find Yooah. She should not be out on her own after what Kevin told me about her getting assaulted last night.”

“Hyung ahh I’m coming with you to find noona!” Dongho said getting up following Soohyun out of the villa. Kibum finally caught up to Yooah who was leaning against a rock. She was on searching for something on her phone. Kibum walked over to her and grabbed her phone. “Yaa why are you running off like this? You’re being cold to us again. You were finally warming up to us.”

Yooah looked at Kibum and grabbed her phone back. “Coldness is in my nature. Get used to it.”

Kibum looked at me and sighed. He placed his hand on the rock by Yooah’s head. “Coldness doesn’t suit you. I like it when you act cute and talk in your sleep.” Kibum gave Yooah a dorky grin.

“I-I don’t talk in my sleep.” Yooah’s face started to get red. “I need to find an apartment of my own.”

“Why would you do that? You want to get away from us.” Kibum took her phone from her. “You not getting your phone back.” He smirked.

“Give it back.” Yooah reached for it. “I want to find another place so I don’t get blamed for things I didn’t do.” She reached for her phone again.

Kibum grabbed her wrist and pushed it against the rock and moved in closer to her. “I don’t want you to leave the U-Kiss dorm. You lighten it up. Dongho would be sad that his pretty noona is leaving. Kevin’s and Xander are very protective of you. Kiseop follows you around like my dog Choco-ah. Eli can be your pet pigeon and Soohyun treats you like a princess. Don’t go it will be lonely without you.” Kibum leaned closer to Yooah.

“Kibummie” Yooah blushed.

“You’re a very special girl Yooah. Your kind heart, don’t take any crap from anyone, and when you smile you brighten up the room.” Kibum leaned in closer and closer to Yooah.

Authors Note: I know that it is a short update, but since I love cliffhangers I had to end it there. Hahaha i'm evil I know. I hope you like this chappie. Kibummie Oppa is a sweet heart I know. He really doesn't want her to leave U-Kiss dorm. Will Yooah get her phone back. Will a Kiss happen. Will their little moment get messed up by someone. Who knows you will have to wait and find out. Kya Please give me feedback I lover hearing from my amazing readers.