Chapter 12

Stylish Kiss

Yooah’s face went red because this was her first kiss and it was not how she imagined it would be. She wanted her first kiss to be more romantic and not an accident. Who did she just kiss? She looked at the person and it was Eli.

Eli looked into Yooah’s eyes and watched her closely. “Yooah are you ok. What happened?” He watched Yooah get up quickly and run back in the direction she came from. “Yaa Yooah where are you going? Eli got up and shook some wet sand out of his hair and he touched his lips. Eli could not believe that her lips were so soft and tasted so sweet to him. He felt bad because she was upset and was going to follow her but she was out of sight.

Eli headed back to the villa thinking about what just happened to him. He liked that she kissed him, but felt bad that it hurt her somehow. The first thing Eli saw when he entered the living room of the villa was U-kiss hanging around and he president’s daughters were asleep on the couches. Everyone’s eyes went to him when he came in.

“Hey Hyung how was your walk” Dongho asked with a cute smile.

“My walk was fine.” he said quickly.

“Yaaaa why are you all wet and speaking so fast Eli.”Kibum asked giving one of his scary looks.

“I went for a walk and slipped.” Eli was walking away, but was grabbed by the jumpy brothers Kibum and Soohyun.

“Yaaa something happened didn’t it. I can tell that you are lying.” Kibum asked, “Because Yooah isn’t back yet and it’s been a few hours since we got back dinner. Did you do something to her?”

“Nothing happened other then getting a kiss from her.” Eli said in a low voice

“WHAT” all the U-Kiss members said at the same time.

“She was running from something or someone. I got knocked over and her lips touched mine; Yooah had such a scared look on her face. She ran off after she kissed me.” Eli said looked at Kibum and Soohyun who had a grip on him, but let go of him. “It happened so fast so don’t be mad at me. Her lips are very sweet and soft.” He felt six people toss pillows at him.

“Yaa Eli don’t talk about noona like that. We don’t need the details.” Dongho said crossing his arms. He was a bit mad that Eli got to kiss pretty noona.

Kevin was putting a sweatshirt on, “I’m going to go out to see find her. Its late and she should not be out there on her own.” He grabbed a flashlight. “Anyone else want to come?” He looked back.

Xander spoke, “Three of us will stay here with the president’s daughters because if they wake up and were not here it would not be a pretty sight. I will, Eli, and Soohyun you four try and find Yooah.”

Kibum grabbed on to Kevin sweatshirt hood and dragged him along and looked at Kiseop and Dongho, “We should split up we will cover more ground and will be able to find her. Keep in contact by texting. You guys go that way and split up when you want to. Me and Kevin will go this way and spilt up.”

“Got it Kibum Hyung.” Dongho said, “I hope pretty noona is ok.”

Kiseop sighed, “I should have stayed with her earlier. She wasn’t acting like herself when I tried to convince her to come with us to dinner.” He said when he was walking with Dongho down the beach with flashlights.

Dongho looked at Kiseop, “You were flirting with noona weren’t you Kiseoppie Hyung.”
Kiseop didn’t answer Dongho’s question, “we should split up and look like Kibum Hyung said.

“I should stay with you hyung since you might get scared if you are out in the dark. You don’t know who is out here with you. There could be ghost since I heard the area around here is haunted” Dongho smirked because he was trying to scare Kiseop.

Kiseop looked at Dongho, “Ok you convinced me I will stay with you.”

Kevin was walking around and came across some rocks. He felt his phone vibrate. He looked at the texted from Kibum did you find Yooah yet. She is not by the place I just looked I’m going to try another area.

“Ok Hyung, I have nothing yet either.” Kevin put his phone back into his pocket. Where could she of went. She could not have gotten far. Kevin started to climb up some rocks and heard something that sounded like crying. He followed it and shinned the flashlight in front of him to see if it was who he thought it was and he was right he saw Yooah sitting on a rock crying.

Yooah saw Kevin shinning his flashlight on her and stood up and started to walk away. She didn’t want to see any U-Kiss member right now. Her first kiss was stolen and she was upset about that. A first kiss is a big deal to a girl. She wanted it to mean something. Yooah climbed up on another rock trying to get away from Kevin.

“Ya Yooah that’s dangerous.” Kevin said as he followed after her. He started to climb up after her.

“Go away Kevin. I don’t want to talk to…” Yooah slipped and let out a scream.

Kevin rushed over to her and grabbed on to her waist pulling her towards him, but in the process he slipped. His hand grabbed onto a rock to stop them from falling. He pulled Yooah closer to him to make sure she doesn’t fall. “Yooah are you ok.” He looked down at her. “Wrap both of your arms around me so I can pull us up.”

Yooah nodded and wrapped her arms around Kevin’s waist. She watched as Kevin pulled the both of them up. She never realized Kevin was this strong because he seemed to act girly sometimes on variety shows and stuff. Kevin grabbed onto both of Yooah’s arms and pulled her up and pulled Yooah into a hug.

Yooah pushed Kevin away from her and got up and started to walk away from him. She started to climb down from the rocks she was on. She felt someone grab onto her wrist and she looked back at Kevin, “What do you want?” She said with no emotion.

“Eli told us what happened and he said you seemed upset. Can you please tell me why?” Kevin gave her a puppy dog face.

Kevin’s puppy dog face was harder to say no to like she did to Kiseop. “How would you feel if your first kiss was like that?” Tears started to fall again.

Kevin looked at her and knew that to a girl a first kiss was very important to them. He did not know what to say. He just went over to her and placed a hand on her cheek and whipped her tears away.

Yooah’s eyes were feeling heavy and she fell into Kevin. “I’m so tired. I’ve been running a lot from someone who assaulted me. Don’t worry I took care of him, from Eli I probably hurt him. From…” she was out cold.

Kevin picked her up and placed her on his back and started to walk back to the villa when his phone went off. He stopped and picked it up “Hyung ahh. I found her…She is ok don’t worry; she is just sleeping now. Ok I will meet you back there.” He hyung up his phone and continued to walk again.

Yooah started to talk in her sleep, “Kevin I’m sorry for...”

Kevin chuckled because she found her sleep talking cute. He chuckled a bit.

“YAA” Kevin heard someone say and stopped. He looked at the person and it was…

Authors Note: Mwahahahha you did not know that I picked Eli for the kiss hahaha. You all thought it would of been Kibum or Kevin. Hahahaha! I decided to make her upset this chapter and have four members of U-Kiss search for her. Dongho hehehe trying to scare Kiseop hahaha. I hade to end it that way again because that is how I am. Who do you think it is one of the three girls, a U-kiss member or someone else.