Chapter 18

Stylish Kiss

“Yaa Kevin what are you doing to Yooah.” Kibum said as he walked over to them. He was a bit jealous that Yooah fell onto of Kevin and Kevin was holding her so close. Kibum came to a stop when he noticed that Yooah was shaking. His cold looking black eyes darted towards Kevin, “Kevin is she ok.”

Yooah still had a tight grip on Kevin. She was very frightened. Her eyes were closed and her face was buried into Kevin’s chest.

Kevin looked at her and felt her shaking. There was another crake of thunder and he felt her grip on to him more. He placed a hand on her head and her hair. His face turned red when he heard Kibim. He looked up at him. “I think she is afraid of thunder hyung.” Kevin said as he sat up with her in his lap and arms. He noticed she was crying and he hugged her. “Don’t worry Yooah your safe Kibun and I are here for you.”

Yooah looked up at Kevin and then looked over at Kibum. She blushed and let go of Kevin quickly. “I’m sorry. Bad experience with Thunder and Lighting when I was a kid.”

Both boys looked at her with a strange look and then looked at eachother. They were worried about her. She really does know keep secret from them. They want to know those secrets.

The three of them walked back to the Villa together and they saw that the three girls were leaving. Mandy, Jeong Hee, and Sango were giving Yooah an evil glare. Kibum placed a hand on Yooah’s shoulder, “Don’t worry about them. They can’t do anything to you now that they are heading home,” He patted Yooah on her head and headed inside the villa.

Kevin looked at Yooah and grabbed her arm as she started to walk away, “I’m sorry you go hurt by them. I should have opened my mouth earlier. I’m angry at myself for not protecting you like I prosiest. Please don’t hate me” He placed a hand on my shoulder. “If you have a problem please come to me. I would love to help you Yooah.” He smiled at me and headed into the villa. Moments later Yooah went in after her.

U-Kiss was finishing up a last few late things for their photo shoot inside the villa. Kibum and Kevin were posing together. Alexander and Dongho were posing together. Soohyun, Eli, and Kiseop were the final group to pose together. Once those group shot’s were finished they did solo shots.

They all piled out of the villa like a herd of cattle. The seven boys headed to the cars. Dongho grabbed onto Yooah’s arms. “DIBSSS” He stuck out his tongue at his Hyung’s and rested his head on Yooah shoulder. He rubbed his head against his arm.

“Yaa Dongho what are you doing? No DIBS” Kiseop whined as he grabbed onto Yooah”s other arm. Dongho and Kiseop were pulling Yooah back and forth. Soohyun, Alexander, and Eli hurried over. Alexander grabbed onto Dongho and pulled him back while Eli grabbed onto Kiseop and pulled him away from Yooah. Kibum and Kevin were about to help, but stopped because it was already taken care of.

Soohyun had his arm around Yooah;s shoulder. “She is coming with me, Xander Hyung, and Eli.” He led her to the other car. “You should not fight over her like that. She is not a piece of meat” Soohyun opened up the door up for her.

Yooah sat next to Soohyun in the back of the car. They started to head back to Seoul. Yooah fell asleep instantly; her head rested on Soohyun’s shoulder.

Soohyun looked over to Yooah and placed his jacket over her shoulders as she shivered. He smiled at her sleeping figure. She was really cute sleeping and awake. He started to blush as he thought about her romantically.

Alexander looked back at Soohyun and noticed his red face. He sighed, “Is she ok Soohyun.”

“She seems overworked. She is always sleeping anymore. We should give her time off when we get back.”

“I don’t think head stylist noona will let that happen.” Eli said looked over at them.

“We should do something nice for her.” Soohyun said.

“How about we give her breakfast in bed! We all cook something for her.” Alexander said with a cheerfully smile.

“That’s a fantastic idea Hyung” Eli smiled.

U-Kiss arrived in the two cars outside of their dorm, it was really early in the morning; Soohyun did not want to wake Yooah so he picked up her sleeping figure up into his arms. “Wow she is so light, like a feather.” Soohyun said as he started to carry her up to the dorm and placed her in her room.

The members of U-Kiss gathered around in cute aprons in the kitchen. Alexander looked around at the members. “OK here is what we are going to do for out cute, adorable Yooah.” Alexander explained everything “Everyone knows what their job is. Good let’s get started and do something wonderful for Yooah.”

Authors Note: BOOOM. I hope you like this update. U-Kiss are angels hehe. Next Chapter will be a cute and funny. Will U-Kiss cooking go ok. Will Yooah wake to a crash in the Kitchen. Please Give me Feedback. I love you wonderful Kiss MEs.