Chapter 54

Stylish Kiss

Yooah was getting ready for her date when her phone buzzed, “Hello… WHAT? I will be right there.” Yooah grabbed her bag and ran out of U-Kiss’ dorm a few minutes before Kibum was supposed to pick her up.

---

Kibum was waiting outside of U-Kiss dorm for Yooah, but when twenty minutes passed he started to worry about her. Kibum had a feeling that something bad was going to happen or already happened. He was felt the gilt coming on.

Kibum pulled out his phone and texted Kevin “Hey blowfish is Yooah ready yet. She was supposed to meet me 20 minutes ago.”

Kibum started to pace back and forth and waited for Kevin’s text, “Yooah ran out of the dorm an hour ago. She had gotten a phone call from someone and had such worry in her voice. Before I could ask her what was wrong she ran out of the dorm.”

Kibum was more worried after reading the message from Kevin, “I have an uneasy feeling and I don’t know why?”

“Do you think she is in danger hyung?” Kevin texted back

---

“Umma…” Yooah said as she entered her parent’s home in Korea. “Umma is appa ok?” There was no answer. Yooah the lights in her parent’s very expencive apartment. She started to walk around the house wondering where her mother was. She told her to come to the apartment because her father had falling ill. Yooah wasn’t sure if she could believe her mother because she used to make stuff up when Yooah was younger to get Yooah to do what she wanted. Something was not right, and her gut feeling was telling her to run.

“Is there anyone here?” Yooah called out again.

---

Kevin exited his room and put on a hoodie as he was making his way towards the door to leave the dorm when he was stopped by Soohyun.

“Kevin where are you going?” Soohyun asked with a stern expression on his face. Soohyun knew that Kevin was up to something. When was this kid not up to something?

“Kibum hyung called and wants to hang out with me tonight.” Kevin lied and tried to leave the dorm, but was stopped by Soohyun. Kevin’s eyes darted towards Soohyun, “Hyung let go of me. I want to see Kibum Hyung.”

"Kibum I supposed to be on a date with Yooah tonight!” Soohyun said looking at him, “You’re up to something nad you are not leaving my site until you tell me the truth. Kevin are you trying to mess up their date?”

“How do you know about their relationship Soohyun Hyung? I thought I was the only one who knew about them.” Kevin asked crossing his arms.

“I knew that Yooah and Kibum had a thing for eachotehr since Japan. Their body language was an easy read. I knew that they were really attacted to each other, but did not act on their feelings because they are both stuburn.” Soohyun smiked and looked at Kevin, “I also knew by your body language that you were attracted to her.”

“I backed off after Kibum confessed to her. I will never get involved with a friends girl, but Kibum hyung called me and said that Yooah never showed up for their date. He is outside of the dorm right now and I am going to help find her.” Kevin said.

“Yooah is missing…” another voice came and Soohyun and Kevin turned towards Hoon. “She told me earlier that she was meeting Kibum at his place. She left an hour ago and the look on her face wasn’t pleasant!”

“Wait you know…” Kevin and Soohyun said at the same time. The looked at Hoon and crossed their arms at the same time.

“Yooah tells me things that she doesn’t tell anyone else…” Hoon said as he crossed his arms. “She is my cousin.”

“She is your WHAT!” Soohyun and Kevin yelled as the other members dropped everything they were doing, and came into the room.

“Yooah is your cousin?” Soohyun asked looking at Hoon.

“Yeah she is my second cousin, and we recently just figured out we were related. We have the same eyes!” Hoon said, “It’s not a big deal, but I think I know where she went.”

“What are you guys talking about?” AJ asked because they were talking about Yooah.

“Kevin, Hoon, and I have to take care of something. We will be back in an hour.” Soohyun said hurring out of the dorm with Kevin and Hoon.

---

“Umma…appa!” Yooah entered her bedroom and noticed that no one was there. The lights suddenly went off and Yooah let out a high pitch scream…moments later there was silence. All that was left behind was Yooah’s cell phone.


A.N. --> Hey Hey only 6 chapters left! I hope you have been enjoying this fic. Kibum is my bias ^^ and will always be. I don;t know who is my bias after him. But I do like Hoon since we were born in the same week of the same year. lol hope you like it and please read to the end you might be shocked