Chapter 25

Stylish Kiss
Soohyun came out of the bathroom and saw Kevin hugging upset Yooah. "Yahh Kevin what the hell did you do to our pretty stylist."

Kevin jumped and let go of Yooah as quickly as he could, "nothing I came out of the bedroom and saw her crying. Do you really think I would do anything to hurt Yooah." Kevin puffed out his cheeks.

"You're to easy to scare" Soohyun smirked as he turned to Yooah.

Kevin muttered something under his breath.

"I guess everyone is back. I saw Dongho carry your sister to your room." Soohyun placed a hand on Yooah's shoulder and noticed her phone on the floor. He kneeled down and picked it up. He looked at the picture and remembered seeing that picture somewhere. He stood up and handed the phone back to Yooah.

Yooah grabbed her phone out of his hand and went to check on her sister.

---

Kevin watched her leave "Soohyun Hyung have you noticed that Yooah has been acting strange since her sister arrived"

Soohyun titled his head and looked at Kevin. "You're right! She has been acting different. I'm worried."

"Who's right about what? Eli asked as he came out of the room he shares with the O brothers.

"Yooah is acting different since Hana arrived" Kevin said tapping his chin "I wonder why!"

"You noticed that too." Eli looked at the others.

"When I picked up her phone I noticed a picture that I have seen somewhere before." Soohyun crossed his arms and headed into the living room where everyone else was. He came to a stop when he saw Kiseops arm. "What happened?"

"I punched Minhyun! He was assaulting Yooah. He wanted information from her. She is keeping something from us."

Kibum crossed his arms and leaned against the wall, "She will tell us when she is ready do not bother her. I want to add some new rules."

"Not a bad idea Kibummie" Alexander smiled at Kibum, "What do you have in mind?"

"Well since Yooah sister is probably living with us now do not try to get information out of her, and give Yooah some space. She is upset about Kiseop getting hurt and seems bothered by something."

"She said her past is coming back to haunt her." Kevin looked at them, "Did something bad happen in her past. She never talked about it to us."

"It could be that. Just give her time she will tell us when she is ready. Do not bring it up around her anymore." Kibum said as he headed to outside to take a phone call from his brother.

---

Yooah entered her room and saw her sister sleeping. She sat on the bed and looked at Hana, pushing a strain of hair out of her face. She started to think back a few years ago.

"Unnie why are you leaving?" Hana started to cry as she hugged onto Yooah's arm. "Don't leave."

Yooah placed a hand on Hana's head. "I'm chasing my dreams Hana. I believe in my heart and I follow it and I cannot do that here. Do not give this number or address to umma and appa." Yooah pulled Hana into a hug before she left in the middle of the night.

"Unnie" Hana sat up and looked at Yooah who was shaking off the flashback she just had.

"Did you sleep well? Dongho carried you back here. The adorable maknae has seems to like you!"

"Unnie" Hana blushed. "Are you feeling better? Wait where we are?"

"A little bit!" Yooah placed a hand on Hana's head. "We are in U-Kiss dorm. I have been staying here for like two or was it three weeks."

"WHAT!" Hana screamed and they heard running come from the living room. Kevin, Dongho, and Alexander were the first in the room followed by Soohyun, Eli, and Kiseop.

Yooah wondered where Kibum was as she looked at the other members of U-Kiss.

"Are you to all right?" Alexander asked.

"Fine! Where is Kibum." Yooah asked looking at them.

"He had to take a business call from his brother." Eli said waving at Hana. Hana waved back and giggled when she saw Dongho's jealous facial expression.

----

"Hyung what is it?" Kibum asked with annoyances in his voice."

"I think are family friend is up to something. Do not trust her Bummie." Hyung Jun said.

"Like I ever trusted her. That girl thinks she can wiggle her way into my life. If she has something planned I will find out." Kibums voice was as cold as ice.

"I have a question. Do you have a stylist named Yooah." Hyung Jun asked.

"Yeah why?"

"Protect her and keep a close eye on her. I think she is being targeted by the people our family friend works for."

"Thanks Hyung I will do that. I will not let anything bad happen." Kibum hung up his phone as he headed into the building.

Authors note: Sorry for the late update. I was on vacation. I hope you like it please comment! I love feedback. I will post the next chapter tomorrow.