Chapter 39

Stylish Kiss

"AJ!" Yooah said in a shocked tone. "What are you doing here don't you have other important things to do." Yooah already knew who AJ was because she saw him around the company nuemerous times around the company. He has not been doing much since Paran was currently inactive. “I know who you are AJ there is no need for formal introductions.”

"You are more important than the things I have to do today." AJ walked over and took off his scarf and wrapped it around Yooah's neck. He then fixed her hair and smiled at her, “There now you will not catch a cold.” He took her hand and started to pull her along“Don’t worry you don’t have to go back to work until after Kevin’s birthday.”

"AJ I can walk home on my own…you have more important things to do than lookout for me. I am fine looking out for myself."

"Are you sure about that? You keep getting yourself into dangerous situations! Now get into the car so I can you back to NH Media." He continued to pull her along and helped her get into his car.

"AJ why are you the one picking me up and not one of the U-Kiss boy’s?" Yooah looked at him as he reached over to put her seat belt on.

"Well Soohyun wanted to pick you but I told his his schedual is more important. He tried to convince me to let him pick you up, but I won the game.” AJ said with a sweet smile, “Besides the boys hog you all the time and I have been wanting to fine out what is so amazing about you.”


“Watch it with the smooth talk mister.” Yooah said in a joking tone with a slight blush on her face. AJ was a fun person to me around.

“You’re not being any fun maybe I should just leave you here and have someone else pick you up.” AJ smirked as he leaned over to Yooah to get a closer look at her. “Or I can take you out to lunch. Take your pick.”


“Fine I will go to luch with you AJ, but it’s not a date.” Yooah smiled sweetly and crossed her arms. She did her best to try to hide her blush.

“I did not even say it was a date, but if you want it to it can be.” AJ smirked and joked back with her, “Where would the lovely Yooah like to eat.”

“BBQ” Yooah smiled at AJ, “And it’s not a date, and don’t you even thing about making a move on me or you will meet my fist.”

“I know…I heard from Kevin that you are a fisty one.” AJ chuckled, “I think he is scard of you. Who would be scared of such a cute girl like you?”

---

“Where is Kibum Hyung” Kevin asked as he looked around the waiting room at Music Bank. They were taking part in a special stage today. Their promotions were going to end soon and they were going to start their expansion into Japan soon.

“He was not feeling well today so we sent him back to the dorm to get some rest.” U-Kiss manager said, “Kibum has been overworking himself again with both his idol work and the character company he runs with his brother.”

Alexander was texting on his phone and completely blocked out what the manager was saying. He did not want to hear what he was saying because it was far from the truth.

Kiseop was taking selcas of himself and was hopping around to have everyone take a picture with him. Kiseop was really hyper today. “Yooah is back Yooah’s coming back today lalalalalala,” He sang in a high pitch voice.

Dongho just watched Kiseop, his crazy hyung go nuts because of a girl. Dongho looked down at his phone and noticed that he got a text from Hana. He smiled and responded back to her quickly. He did not noticed Soohyun and Eli looking over his shoulder.

“Someone seems to be crushing on our amazing stylist little sister.” Soohyun said with a huge smirk on his face.

“YAHHHHH! Do not look at my phone. It is invastion of privacy.” Dongho puffed out his cheeks and got up and sat next to Alexander. “Hyung!”

Alexander looked up at Dongho and smiled weakly, “What is it Dongho ya.” He said in a tired voice as he looked at his phone again.

“Hyung are you ok?” Dongho asked.

“I’m just really tired.” He patted Dongho on the head, “Don’t worry everything will be fine.”

---

“AJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ!” Yooah yelled as he pulled her along, “This is not what I had in mind. I thought you were taking me out to lunch.” Yooah puffed out her cheeks and started to act like a child. She did not understand why she acted so childish and cute around AJ and Hoonmin.

"I am, but I want to show you something before we go get something to fill that stomach of yours. I want you to help me with Kevin’s birthday present.” AJ said with a smiled.

“Aish you men are ridiculous and have no shopping abilities,” Yooah said coldly.

“I know, but that is what makes us more loveable because we can get cute girls to help us pick out clothing.” AJ suddenly stopped and Yooah stumbled into him. He caught her before she fell. AJ looked at her and kissed her on the top of her head.

Yooah’s eyes went wide when he did that; “Aaajagjkalgh” Yooah could not speak.

“I guess this is what happens when you get kissed back someone. I was curious about that for awhile now.” AJ winked at Yooah and took her hand once again and dragged her along. “Let’s go pick out the perfect gift for Kevin, and I know what you can give him. It was I just gave you, but I will be so jealous if you did do that to him.”

Yooah smacked AJ in the stomach. “Stop it with the corny pick up lines because they are not working Jaeseop.”

“Please don’t call me that or I will kiss you again.” AJ said playfully.

“Like I would let you! Now let’s find Kevin’s birthday gift.” Yooah said as she walked into a store that was near the BBQ restaurant they were planning on going to.

Authors Note: I finally updated ^^ I hope you like it and I am sorry for the late update. I will update faster around mid Dec. when I have a month off from school.