Chapter 19

Stylish Kiss

The seven boys were cooking in the kitchen for their sweet stylist Yooah. They wanted to do something special for Yooah. She has been working hard lately and seemed unhappy. They were planning on severing her in bed.

"Yaaa Kevin, what are you doing? Don't add that." Eli grabbed Kevin’s wrist before he could do anything to spoil Eli's chocolate chip pancakes.

"Eli I want to give our sweet, amazing stylist Yooah more chocolate chips since it describes her perfectly." Kevin puffed out his cheeks like a blow fish. "Fine be that way. I will help someone else." Kevin skipped over to Kibum, "Kibum Hyung!" Kevin grabbed onto his arm, hugging it.

Dongho looked up from cooking bacon since Eli and Kevin Hyung were having their normal couple argument which always led to Kevin going to Kibum. Kevin’s and Kibum’s relationship was sickening sometimes. They were always doing stuff together.

Dongho sighed and got back to cooking his bacon. His hand reached over to the hot frying pan to try some bacon, but Alexander stopped him. "Hyung I'm really hungry!"

"I know you are, but you can't stick your hand in a hot frying pan. Do you want to burn your hand?" Alexander said, "Do you want to go to the hospital?"

"No," Dongho whined and pouted. He looked over at Soohyun and Kiseop who were cutting up fruit perfectly. They were moving so slowly which was annoying. Of course they would be doing it perfectly, their blood type is A.

Kibum looked up from whisking eggs together at Kevin who was holding onto his arm, "what I'd it Kevin?"

"Kevin helping out black hole now," Eli smirked. Eli looked jealous.

Kevin looked at Eli, "Hyungs not a black hole." Kevin picked up an egg and tossed it at Eli's back, leaving egg splatter on Eli's back.

"Kevin" Eli yelled putting his hand in the pancake, pulling out a handful of it. Eli was aimed at Kevin, but Kevin ducked. The pancake batter hit Soohyun in the face.

"Yaaa" Soohyun yelled picking up some fruit that hit Kibum and Kibum picked up the bowl of eggs and tossed it at Soohyun. The eggs hit Kevin instead.

“Yaaa Hyung,” Kevin said looking at Kibum.

“Sorry Kevin I did not mean to hit you” Kibum gave Kevin a hug, “It was met for Soohyun.”

“YAAAA!” U-kiss heard a female voice yell. They all turned towards her ducking under the counter. “Do not hide from me. This Kitchen is a mess and I’m not going to clean it up. You seven are going to clean it all up. It better be clean by the time I’m done showering.”

“Ok it will be. We are sorry Yooah. We wanted to make something special for you.” They all said at the same time.

“It’s ok and you do not have to do anything for me.” Yooah headed to the bathroom and locked the door behind her. She started to shower.

Kevin music and started to dance to Miss A Good Girl Bad Girl as he cleaned. Dongho joined in with Kevin and they started to act cute.

“Yaaa change the song.” Eli yelled.

Soohyun hurried over to the music player and switched the song to one of their songs. Bingeul Bingeul started to play. They sang as they cleaned the counters as they did the bingeul bingeul dance motion.

“Bingeul Bingeul Bingeul” They all sang.

Yooah came out of the bath room with her wet hair tied up messy bun. She was in sweat pants and a tank top. She noticed U-Kiss dancing and cleaning at the same time. She pulled her cell phone out of her pocked at started to record U-Kiss acting like dorks. Yooah took a few steps back and crashed into a table causing the lamp to fall to the group. The lamp shattered on the ground.

U-Kiss jumped and their eyes went towards her.

“Yaaaa are you recording us.” Eli asked

“Yep! This is the perfect youtube video.” She answered with a smirk.

“Yaaa Yooah get back here.” They all started to chase her through the house. “There is no way you are putting that on youtube.” Yooah was in a closet with a blanket over her. She heard the members of U-Kiss run around outside the door.

“Yaaa what did you do.” She hears more yelling and noticed the door open and shutting. Yooah felt the person pull the blanked away and saw the person. The door opened and he fell into Yooah causing their lips to touch.

“Yaaaa..” The other U-Kiss members yelled.

Authors Note: I hope you like this chapter. Its been a while since I updated. FOOD FIGHT ANYONE. WHOO KISSED HER. Guess. Mwhahahahah. Please give me your lovely feedback. .