Chapter 8

Stylish Kiss

Xander looked at Kevin and Dongho as they entered the dorm. He then noticed Yooah walking behind Kevin in a nice dress with Kevin’s black sweat shirt over her shoulders. Was she out on a date or something? She looked very pretty and really knew how to put things together; however, Yooah wasn’t acting like herself or was it just him. “What happened and why is Yooah Shii with you guys? Where are Eli and Kiseopie?”

“Other than a guy harassing noona nothing really happen. Don’t worry we protected noona. Well Kevin did most of the protecting I never knew my feminine looking hyung could protect a girl who is more of a guy then he is.” He hugged onto Yooah’s arm. “I’m just glad we were around.”

“You mean that you were spying on me and shooting spit balls and putting hot sauce in my date’s food. I was onto you idiots right when you entered the restaurant and you guys were right and I was the idiot.” Yooah said with her normal attitude and shook off Dongho and turned around and headed out of their dorm.

“Nice going guys she is upset with us again.” Xander sighed and decided to follow her since he wanted to make sure she was ok. She seemed upset and he didn’t like seeing people upset especially pretty, strong willed girls like Yooah. “Yooah Shii wait.”

Kibum watched Xander go after Yooah. Something else must be up to he looked at Kevin and gave him one of those looks that he was going to mess with him if he Kevin didn’t speak, “Soo Kevin is there anything that you aren’t mentioning to us. Why is Yooah calling herself an idiot?”

“Kiseop called manager Hyung and asked if Yooah could live with us since the guy she was out with was the stocker Minhyun. Manager Hyung said that Yooah can stay with us for her remaining time with us. Hyung that’s all I know.”

“Minhyun that creep is back to his tactics. Who knew Yooah could be tricked by that creep.” Kibum said, “What she is living with us now.”

“Yes and he has taken a liking to her. I was glad I helped stopped him.” Kevin said. “I don’t like seeing girls being treated like that.”

“It looked more like you were going to punch the guy hyung.” Dongho said eating ice cream out of the carton. Soohyun tried to grab the carton away, but Dongho dodged “No one gets my precious.” He hugged the ice cream carton.

Xander caught up to Yooah who was halfway down the street. He grabbed onto her hand and pulled her into a hug. “Yooah whatever it is you can let it out. I know that you are hurt and probably annoyed with us sometimes, but if it hurts you this much I’m really sorry for our actions towards you.”

Yooah hugged him back, “It’s not you guys. It’s me being stupid and being deceived by a stupid guy.” Yooah had tears fallen down her face. “Did I mention that Kiseop and Eli are getting my things and I’m moving in with U-Kiss?”

Xander wiped her tears away. “Don’t worry I will make sure nothing happens to are sweet adorable stylist.” Xander grabbed her hand and brought her back into U-Kiss dorm.

Yooah’s face was still a little damp. She put up the hood of the sweatshirt that Kevin gave her to wear.

All the U-Kiss members were in the dorm. Xander watch Yooah sit down on the cough. “We are going to have to add some new rules, and change up the room situation.”

“I’ll be noona’s roommate since I am the only person who has not roommate.” Dongho smirked in his bunny pajamas.

“No you don’t Dongho, you’re going to be sharing a room with Kiseop and Soohyun now. I will be sharing with Kevin, Kibum, and Eli.” Xander said. “It’s settled. We should head to bed since we have to get up tomorrow and head to a photo shoot.”

“I don’t want to go to bed. I want to stay up and cheer up pretty noona.” He hopped over to Yooah like a bunny and gave her a hug. “Pretty noona is an amazing girl.”

Kibum came over and grabbed onto Dongho’s bunny ears and pulled him along. “Dongho its time for bed.” Kibum was dragging Dongho across the floor to his room with Kiseop and Soohyun.

“HYUNG” Dongho cried out.

Eli and Xander got up to head to bed leaving Kevin alone with Yooah. Kevin looked at Yooah and he felt really horrible because she looked so hurt right now even when she is sleeping. He didn’t like seeing this side of her. He could not leave her sleeping on the couch since it wasn’t that comfortable well to his it was, but Kibum could fall asleep anywhere. Kevin went over to her and lifted her up in his arms. “Wow she is like a feather.” He carried her to Dongho’s old room and lad her down on the bed and headed to the room her shared with his hyungs.

Yooah woke up early the next morning and headed to the bathroom. When she got there the door opened and Yooah saw Kibum with wet hair and in just sweat pants. What was with these guys always walking around with no shirt? Kibum’s hair was dripping with water and his bangs were covering his eyes a bit which made him look hot. She could not keep her eyes off his abs. She felt like she was going to faint. What was she thinking?

Kibum looked at Yooah and it brought a smile to his face. He stepped aside for her. “It’s all yours now Yooah Shii.” He walked down the hall and headed back into his room.

Yooah entered the bathroom and slipped on the wet floor. She fell and landed on something soft. She looked at the person who caught her and it was…

Authors Note: Yippy a Update. I hope you like this chapter. Yes those sweet boys gave Yooah her own room even though Dongho wanted her as his room mate. I have to much fun making Dongho cute. I just want to pinch his cheeks some times. Ok back to me and my authors note. Which one of her bodyguards saved her this time. You will have to wait for my next update since I feel like being EVIL. Mwhahahahaha. Randomness I know but thats what I am all about. Can't wait for you feedback.

Comment and Subscribe

Silent Readers fill free to comment I would love to hear from you.

Check out my other stories

ENJOY!!