Chapter 58

Stylish Kiss

So what's the plan!" Eli asked as he sat down around the table looking the the floor plans of the establishment that Yooah is supposed to be getting married. "We need to save our stylist from that jerk!"

Hoon looked at everyone, "I am going to Hana to the wedding. We will be the inside man because we are family." Hoon pointed to the plans. "The ceremony will be taken place here."

"Where do we come in?" Dongho asked. “Dongho wants to hurt someone for hurting my Hana’s sister. My NOONA!”

"U-Kiss is going to be performing at the wedding as special guest!" Hoon looked at them.'"This is a special request from my aunt. She really semes to like Soohyun hyung."


“Ooooo Soohyun hyung an older woman!” AJ said sarcastically.

"But I don't like her at all! That woman treats Yooah terrible. I hate how she made Yooah cry. I hate how she is trying to keep Yooah and Kibum away from each other. They are meant to be with each other ever since they met. Don’t think I did not see the way you looked at her. I kept the secret of you kissing her on the beach from everyone."

"Hyung!" Kibum blushed and looked away. “Wait you saw?”

"Yes I saw that kiss, but Dongho didn’t. Do you know how long I have been trying to set you two up?" Soohyun smirked.

"So after we sing or get into the place what are we going to do?" Kiseop asked.

"Distract Gabe, his parents, and Yooah's mother!" Hoon sighed, "Kibum and Alexander are going to be disguised as escorts."


“Are you sure that is going to work Hoon?” Alexander asked. “They know what we look like.”

“I already have a plan for thay Xander Hyung.” Hoon said as he rolled up the floor plans. “Does everyone know what we are going to do.”

“Nehhh!” The U-Kiss members said cheerfully.

---

Today was the day that her life was going to end. Yooah looked at the horrible dress that her mother picked out for her. Yooah wanted to cry. There was a knock on the door. “Who is it?”

“You cousin Hoonie.” Hoon said, “Can I come in?”

“Nehhh!” Yooah said and right when Hoon opened the door she hugged him. “Please tell me you are here to sace me?”

"Nehhhh!” Hoon said, “But you need to listen to me ok.”


an - 2 more updates I wonder how Hoon's plan is going to turn out ENJOY