Chapter 36:

Stylish Kiss

Alexis pulled out her recorder “So Yooah…How did you start working with U-Kiss? All my readers want to know about you. They continue to write to me asking questions about the mysterious girl that is always with U-Kiss. They originally thought you were a trainee under NH media. How does that make you feel.” Alexis asked.

“They thought I was a trainee.” Yooah giggled. “I am just a normal girl who was unexpectedly picked for an intership. I am a forign exchange student not a trainee at all. I was shocked that I was aksed to be an intern for NH Media. I had no clue about U-Kiss when I started to work for them.”

“You did not know who U-Kiss was?” Alexis said with a shocked expression on her face.

“I did not really pay attention to what was going on into Seoul and the music industry. I was focusing on my studies to accomplish my dreams.”

“It is important to try and achive your dreams” Alexis said as she wrote down what Yooah was saying. “So how old are you Yooah.”

“I’m twenty. I know it is young to be a stylist but I am getting college credit for it. Other people will not react like that. A few people I met were like your so young and U-Kiss is the same age as you. They ask is there any romance going on with you guys.” Yooah answered.

“So is there any romance.” Alexis egerly asked.

“Oh course not, it is very unprofessional and I would be murdered if I was.” Yooah joked.

“So what are the U-Kiss boys really like?” Alexis asked. “All the Kiss Me’s from around the world really want to know.”

---

“Ooooo!” Dongho said. “She is really good at interviewing.” Dongho looked at the others. They were hiding in the closet in the lounge.

“I want to know what she is going to say about us.” Kiseop said as he cracked the door.

“How can you understand what she is saying. She is speaking English Kiseoppie.” Kevin smild, “What does she think about us.”

“Xander Hyung is translating for us.” Kiseop said with a smile

---

“What is there to say about them? U-Kiss are very sweet and kin. They are so caring and always looking out for me. They are just like they are on TV. I really care about them and it is a great experience to work for them.” Yooah answer and turned her head when she heard a crash.

Both Alexis and Yooah looked over and saw five U-Kiss members laying on the floor.

Alexis got up and put her things in her bag. “I think this concludes our interview Yooah shii. I will see you around so we can finish the few questions I want to ask you. I will find my own way out.” She ran out of the lounge.

Yooah crossed her arms and looked at the boys, “Yahhhhhhh” Yooah yelled. “What is with you guys always spying on me?”

“We were just curious.” Dongho said cutely.

“I don’t care. I need you guys to stop doing this.” Yooah said as she walked out of the room. Kibum and Soohyun just entered and were scard of the haunting expression that Yooah had on her face.

“You guys should not spy on her anymore.” Soohyun said, “Can’t you see that it makes her angry.”

“We just want to protect her.” Kiseop said.

“It’s not protecting her if she gets angry with us when we snoop. It’s pushing her away.” Kibum said with an angred tone in his voice.

---

Yooah was walking down the streets of Seoul; she wanted to clear her head from the events of today and the pass month. She was not really paying attention to where she was going and cashed into someone. Yooah fell back onto the ground and looked over at the person who was sitting across from her. Her eyes went wide when she saw who it was… “Hoonmin.”

Hoonmin looked up at Yooah and got up holding out his hand to pull her up to her feet. “Do I know you…wait…Yooah!” Hoonmin smiled, “Shin Yooah”

“Yep the one and only; I am glad you remember me Yeo Hoonmin.” Hoonmin started to brush the dirt off of Yooah.

“How can I forget that cute smile.” Hoonmin smiled at me, “Let me treat you to something.” He held out his arm for her and she took it. “Where to Yooah?”

“Anywhere you want to go Hoonie its ok with me.” Yooah smiled as they walked down the streets together. She remembered meeting Hoomin at her university tour when she was thinking about studing in Seoul for a year. She remembered how helpful he was towards he, but never knew he was a ballad singer until he told her online.

“How about out for ice cream?” Hoonmin said to me with a smile.

“Isn’t it cold for ice cream it’s almost the end of November.” Yooah said giggling. She knows how much Hoonmin likes ice cream.

“Ok you win we will go to a coffee shop to warm up.” Hoonmin said as he grabbed her hand and dragged her along.

---

Kevin was walking down the streets of Seoul with Eli. They both lost he game of rock, paper, sicissors and now they have to get the food for the rest of U-Kiss.

Eli came to a stop when he noticed Yooah walking down the street holding onto some guy’s hand. “Hey isn’t that Yooah.” Eli asked.

Kevin looked over and his eyes went wide. It was Yooah, but who was the guy she was with. He sighed, “Lets not follow her this time since she got mad at us the last time.”

“But we need to make sure he does not hurt her.” Eli said, “Let’s Follow?”

“But we need to get food for the other members.” Kevin said, “They will worry if we do not come back soon.”

“Yeah, but I am worried.” Eli said and started to follow.

Authors Note: A long awaited update. Yippy OMG HOON appeared lalalalalalala. I am making this fic 60 chapters and then It will be over so sad, but I want to start other projects