Chapter 44

Stylish Kiss

 “I do not know what you are talking about Soohyun Oppa!” Yooah looked him in the eye and tried to get away from him. “Are you dreaming right now? You are talking nonsence.”

“You talk in your sleep Miss Yooah, and you said his name over and over again. Don’t try to deny our R2 Pie Miss. Yooah. Your voice cracks when you are lying. It took me awhile to pick that up” Soohyun smirked and looked at her.

“Don’t be conry Soohyun Oppa!” Yooah crossed her ams and looked at him, “Why does it really matter who I like. I am going back to the United States after I study here for a year. I should not have a relationship because I do not want to hurt anyone when I leave. Long distant relationships never work out Oppa. Besides it is not like you recorded what I said anyways”

“Aish you silly girl! If you like him tell him how you feel already. I see the way that you look at him and the…Hey what are you trying to do Yooah.” Soohyun said as Yooah ducked under his arms but he caught her arm before she was able to walk away. “Are you sure I did not record it.” Soohyun pulled out his phone. “All I have to do is hit send!”

“Yahhhh Soohyun Oppa you are soo mean!” Yooah puffed out her cheeks. “If you send that to anyone you will not be a happy person. I am your stylist after all and can give you what ever hair, make up, or clothing style I like. I see the introduction of Soohyun Unnie in the future.”

“Aigo I was just joking Yooah. You don’t have to go that far.” He let got of Yooah and looked at her. He knew something was bothering her, but was unsure what it really was. Yooah was still a mystery to him and he was still trying to figure her out.

“I am not going to tell anyone I like them or not. I am sick of getting hurt by people and don’t you dare try anything Soohyun Oppa. I have my eyes on you!” Yooah said as she grabbed her bag from him and headed to where all the fan girls were screaming.

Soohyun watched her walk away. She told him not to do anything but her already had something in mind. He was the only member who knew who she liked after all.

---

It was Chirstmas Eve and everyone was heading to Made in BS Japan. They were late because it took a few hours to wake up Dongho. That boy can sleep like there is no tomorrow. His excuse is that he is a growing boy and needs a lot of sleep, byt he finally got up when Kibum punished him; it seems like Kibum is the only person who is able to wake up the maknae. Well Kibum is the only U-Kiss member that uses force to get Dongho out of bed. Kevin and Alexander are too gental and the other members do not really try to hard.

“Noona we have to be at Made in BS Japan soon.” Dongho said as Yooah was trying to put on his tie, but he would not stop moving because he kept looking out the window. Did this kid have to use a bathroom or something? Yooah thought to herself.

“If you want me to put your tie on you need to stay still or I will make you because Hana is not around to save you.” Yooah said in a cold voice.

“Noona you are really scary.” He stopped moving and looked at me and looked at his hyungs who were smirked at Yooah’s remark. It seemed like mention Yooah’s sister calmed Dongho down. It seems like Dongho really does like her.

A few hours passed and the tapeing for Made in BS Japan was over. The boys got changed and were going to head out for the night because they had free time. The members were arguing where to go eat and Soohyun’s eyes lite up. Yooah had a feeling that Soohyun was planning something, and she needed to stop him before he could play matchmaker.

“So what does everyone want to do?” Alexander asked.

“Hyung I want you to buy me food” Dongho said to Alexander and hugged onto his arm. “Hyung treats Dongho well and Dongho wants to hang out with Hyung.”

“Ok Dongho I will buy you some delisious food” He patted Dongho on his head.

“How about we break up into groups of two?” Soohyun said, “I will go with Kiseop. Dongho wants to go with Xander. How about Kevin and Eli go together and Kibum can go with Yooah.”

Yooah looked at Soohyun and gave him a look. He walked over to me and whispered into my ear, “Have fun on your date.” He smirked and walked over to Kiseop and grabbed onto his arm. Alexander and Dongho already disappeared and Kevin did not seem too happy to be paired with the human pigeon. Kevin really wanted to go with Yooah, but Eli kept pulling Kevin away from the couple.

Kibum nudged Yooah’s arm and smiled weakly at her. “Where would you like to go? Don’t worry about paying for anything it’s my treat.” Kibum smiled and grabbed onto Yooah’s arm.

Authors Note: I know this is a short chapter and that I was supposed to release it awhile ago, but I was a bit distracted and busy. I hope you like my late Christmas chapter hehehe well Part of of Chirstmas hehehe. The date will be next chapter and after that I will skip to March. Enjoy!

Hey everyone. I wanted to promote my other bias group fan fics and I hope you would read them. I am also a 2PM and I started 3 2PM fics. Please check them out! They are going to be listed below...

MidNIGHT

2PM's Maid

and finally

Idols by day Spies by Night.

Ohhh and I have a bunch of other U-Kiss fics if you haven't please check them out too