"FAREWELL PARTY"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

TAEMIN POV

““L-LEE… T-TAEMIN?” she said in a surprised tone. I glanced everywhere and luckily, no one is looking at us. “i-is is tha-that really you?” she asked again with unbelievable tone. "Did I surprised you?” I smirked and put again my cap, the eyeglasses and the hood. “so, as you promised, you will give me your number.” I offered my palm to her. She looks so dumbfounded. Just staring at my face. Then I snapped my fingers on her face and there she go! She came back to the reality world. “what’s that?” she asked me while looking at my palm in front of her. “your number. You promised me.” I pouted in front of her. “ok, first of all, you are an idol, why are you here and why are you keep on asking my number? I’m just a nobody.” She said with so much confusions. “will you gonna keep your promise or break it?” I asked her sarcastically. I saw her sighed and took off her phone at her pocket and gave it to. I smiled widely and type her number on my phone. “thanks” I said and bid her goodbye.

 

SHIN AE POV

“thanks” he said and walked out. Whoa, what was that? It’s just how he act thankful. Yes he is cute, an idol but I can’t stop looking him as a not well mannered boy. If I am not mistaken he is born under 93 line. And I was born under 91 line. In other words, I am his nuna. How come he just acted like that? Well I can’t blame him since he doesn’t know. While I was looking at taemin ssi who already gone in my eyes, Mr. Kang Jae Moon went to me and paid me. “thank you so much miss Song Shin Ae, you helped us a lot. Many guests here asking if you are our new singer. They said that you have a very nice voice and you are so cute.” He said with full of compliments. I slightly blushed and my heart was really flattered. “kamsa hamnida Kang Jae Moon ssi.. I just did it for my friend. It’s not her fault that she is sick today.” I said sweetly. “but if you you want to perform again, my bar is open for you.” He smiled at me and gave me his calling card “Just in case.” He added while I was looking at the card. I accepted it and bowed. “I’m going.” I said and wave to him. well I can’t deny that he is a good and very nice manager. And wait, this bar is not only a small bar. It’s full of costumers. And look what I have seen here in this bar, LEE TAEMIN.. LEE TAEMIN of SHINee. I am very lucky to meet him personally and he even get my number. Hoho, Shin Ae, daebak!

 

SHINEE POV

Key : *looking at his watch, stamping his feet, his other hand on his waist and standing at the main door.* where the hell did taemin go??? It’s already 12 midnight!

Onew : *eating chicken* he is old enough, he’ll be home soon.

Key : hyung! Will you please stop eating chicken! You have already ate 2 pieces this night! Aren’t you worried about taemin? He is a star, an idol, what if something happened on him on his way home? What will be our manager will say? That we, his hyungs didn’t take good care of our maknae?!

Key started nagging since he is really worried about taemin.

Minho : relax key. He’ll be back soon. Nothing will happen to him. as what onew hyung said, he is already old enough.

Key : andwae! Taemin is still my baby! Our baby! *he almost shouted*

Jong hyun : calm down. Don’t use your name “diva” on us. You’re so noisy.

Right then, taemin arrived. Everybody looked at him. and Taemin, the dumbfounded kid is not aware at the atmosphere. Then he saw key glaring at him.

Taemin : *on his mind* I’m dead,

Onew : see. He’s here. Safe. No wounds, no scratches on his body, not panting and super duper ok. So stop worrying key.

Key : *glaring at taemin* so where have you been kid?

Taemin : didn’t I tell you a while ago hyung? I’ll gonna go watch Min Jae nuna perform.

Then taemin sat down beside onew eating chicken while watching tv. He left key standing at the main door. then key followed him at the living room.

Taemin : hyung, you’re still eating chicken? (he asked amazed)

Key : he can’t live without chicken. *pick a chips on a bowl and ate*

Jong hyun : so how’s Min Jae performance?

Taemin : *smiled* she’s not there. She didn’t performed.

Minho : she’s not there but you’re smiling. What’s on?

Taemin : *just smiled and ignored minho*

Key : *grabs his hair* oh my god! Did my son took a drugs when he was away?? He just kept smiling and ignored min ho’s question for the first time!

Onew : act normal taemin, look at our eomma, he gone crazy. He was really worried about you a while ago.

Taemin : *went beside key* eomma, I’ve met a girl. The one who replaced Min Jae nuna a while ago.

Key : *took off his hands on his hair and left messily his hair.* what? Who is she?

Taemin : I really don’t know her name but all I know is she is beautiful with a beautiful voice.

Onew : did someone noticed you when you went out?

Taemin : *shook his head* eopsseo.. oh! But one knew I was Taemin.

Shinee : what??? Who???!

Taemin : calm down hyungs, i revealed myself to her. The girl who sang a while ago.

Key : *screamed* what???!!!

Shinee :  *covered their ears* key!!!!

Key : what did she do? did she harassed you? Did she took advantage at you? *he checked taemin from head to toe*

Taemin : hyung.. I’m ok. In fact when I revealed myself to her, she didn’t said anything. No scream, no hugs, nor kiss.

Minho : whoa, does she know that you are a star?

Taemin : yes hyung. She said LEE TAEMIN? *laughed* hyung, if you just saw her facial reaction a while ago, it’s so priceless!

Key : yah taemin ah~ it’s not funny.

Onew : don’t go overboard taemin ok? Paparazzi are everywhere.

Taemin : Ne hyung. *nodded happily*

 

SHIN AE POV

 

12 :30 am but I am still awake. Lying on my bed, looking at the ceiling. Thinking about what just had happened a while ago. Finally, I managed to perform in front of many people. It’s a miracle and a dream come true. I was smiling reminiscing about that scene when suddenly my phone vibrated. I opened the msg. and here is the msg.

 

 010-2797-5588 : hello my angel. Are you still awake?

O_o???? my angel? Who must be sending this msg. to me? maybe it’s just a prank. I deleted the msg. and placed my phone again on my side. After 5 minutes, it vibrated again. I opened and same number .

 

010-2797-5588 : you're ignoring my messages? T__T

 

Again? Who is this?! I still didn’t replied and after a few minutes, there is a msg. again.

 

010-2797-5588 : can I call you? :D

 

Ok so just call me so that I’ll knew who is this crazy guy playing a prank on me in the middle of the night. Then my phone vibrated. Its from  010-2797-5588 .  I took a deep breath and answered it.

 

Me : hello? Who’s this?

Taemin : you’re still awake but you’re not replying my messages.

Me : I’m sorry but I am not replying a msg. to those people whom I really don’t know.

Taemin : but you are talking to them? (chuckled)

Me : (pissed) ok then bye!

 

I am about to turn off the phone when I heard he shouted a name at the other line

 

Taemin : LEE TAEMIN!!!

 

I was shocked. Did he just said Lee Taemin?

Me : what did you said? Lee Taemin? Taemin of SHINee?

Taemin : yes. it’s me. I’m sorry if I didn’t told you earlier that it was me.

Me : why did you call? (I pretend to be cold but deep inside I was really happy that he called me.)

Taemin : because you are not answering my msgs. That’s why I called.

Me : (acted cold) ok Lee Taemin, let me tell you one thing, first of all, me and your hyung a.k.a. eomma key is born at the same year. So it means I am your nuna. Second, you are disturbing me right now.

Taemin : oh.. mianhae nuna.

I felt like taemin suddenly became sad on the other line. I started to feel guilty for acting so cold to him. then an awkward silent.

Taemin : I’m sorry to disturb you nuna, ok I’ll hang up.

He’s voice is a bit sad. And full of disappointment. I am really stupid treating him like that a while ago.

Me : taemin.

Taemin : ne nuna?

Me : my schedule tomorrow is 3 pm, do you have a schedule early in the morning tomorrow?

Taemin : eopsseo nuna. Wae?

Me : then let’s just have a conversation. Besides, I am not already sleepy since you disturbed me. (I joked. I just find a way to make him happy again. I know I hurt him at my actions. It’s just a make up thingy.)

Taemin : jinjja??? Jinjja nuna? We can talk tonight? (hyper)

Me : (smiled and nodded) ne taemin ah~

 we talk at the phone happily. He asked some basic questions about me. my name, birthday, address, mothers name, fathers name, how many siblings do we have about my singing skills and so on so far. We didn’t even realized that it’s already 5 am and the sunrise is almost seen.

Me : taemin ah~ it’s already morning. I haven’t yet slept. I don’t want to sleep on my class. (I joked)

Taemin : so sorry nuna, arasseo, let’s sleep now. since you have a class later and I’ll be having a recording at star king later. Goodnight nuna.

Me : it’s already morning pabo.

Taemin : oh! I’m sorry. (laughed) good morning nuna. Sleep well.. <3

Then we hang up. It was a very nice day to me. I can’t believe that Shinee’s maknae Lee Taemin spents his night talking with me. should I tell this to Min Jae? I think it’s better for me to keep it as a secret so that Tae min won’t be drag in any issue. ^^

 

One week past and Taemin is still calling me. we are sending some messages and acting like a very close friends. While I was sitting at the bench on our school garden, Miin Jae sat beside me and handed me an envelope. “what is this?” I asked her curiously.  “an invitation.” Min jae said smiling at me. “invitation for?”  I opened the envelope. “for my farewell party.” She said then her face became sad. “what? Farewell party? Why? Where are you going? “ I asked her with so much confusions. “I’ll be living now in L.A.” she bowed because a tear is forming on her eyes. “why? Why suddenly?” my eyes become teary. Min Jae is like my real sister since we grew up together since we are still kindergarten. “my appa said then he has been promoted on his job and he was appointed to be the supervisor on the other branches of that company and it was in L.A. that’s why my appa said that he will bring us there.” A tear fell down on her cheeks. I hugged her tightly. I was also hurt. That my best friend will leave me now. but I need to be strong. I don’t want her to see me crying too. she should be happy because her dad has been promoted. “don’t cry c'mon. You should be happy because your father has been promoted.” I cheered her up. “but I don’t want to leave my friends here. Especially you.” Then she cried again. Now it’s harder than the first one. I patted her back. “I’ll be ok. You will be ok. We will be ok. Friendship doesn’t measured on how long is there distance right? You will still be my best friend no matter what.” I winked at her. “I’ll gonna miss you.” She hugged me tightly.  “don’t you dare to forget me!” she mumbled. I released a small laugh and nodded. “and attend at my farewell party ok?!” she demanded. She pouted. Oh! She’s so cute when she pouted. Too bad I won’t be seeing that anymore since she’ll be away from me now. “ I will I will.” I assured to her.

 

SHINEE POV

Onew : hyung nim, please, we need to cancel that schedule for this matter.

Onew is begging there manager to cancel their schedule for some matter.

Hyung nim : onew you can’t ditch the management. You have already signed the contract.

Onew : *pouted and gave up*

Key : but can we just finished the recording one hour earlier?

Hyung nim : Key, you can’t. we don’t own that show!

Taemin : *sighed* damn that schedule.

 

AT MIN JAE’S HOUSE

 

NO ONE POV

 

Shin Ae arrived at the party at the exact time. She was wearing a red prom dress with black lace in front. She look so stunning. Her hair was curled up and her make up is not that heavy much. Just exact. ^^

“shin ae!” min jae run after her and hugged her tightly. “Omo!~ you are so beautiful” she said happily. “thanks min jae ah~ but you know, I am a bit uncomfortable. Hehe”. Shin ae admitted. Min jae just laughed at her and hug her again. While they were walking towards the crowd, they saw APRIL, CATHY AND DES having a chitchat in the corner. Well those three were Shin Ae and Min Jae’s best friends too. they went to them and change some conversations and tried to enjoy the last night of Min Jae with them.

HERE IS HER DRESS..

 

SHIN AE POV

After an hour, about 1 am, the crowd became more noisier. The people started to form a commotion and exchanging some whispers. And all I just noticed was there was a flash. Flash of cameras. And when I looked what’s happening at the main door, my jaw dropped when I saw those people. It’s SHINEE!!!! OMG YES!!! and that blonde guy…. It was Taemin! Why didn’t he said that he will also attend in this party? I turned my back and tried to hide so that taemin won’t see me. I was about to walk when someone called me. “Shin Ae nuna!” oh great! It was taemin. He saw me already. Everybody looked at me. I bowed so that no one will recognize me. I am really embarrassed. Why does he need to call me in the middle of the crowd? Can’t he just pretend that I am not here and he didn’t saw me???? but I really don’t want to humiliate  him so I decided to face him and bowed at them.

 

SHINEE POV

Taemin : *shouted* Shin Ae nuna!

SHINEE : *looked blankly at taemin*

Key : who is she? *curious*

Taemin : the girl who I just saw at the bar hyung. Isn’t she pretty?

Onew : yeah.. her back is so pretty. *rolled eyes*

Jong hyun : why doesn’t she face us? Did he hear you?

Min ho : is she deaf?

Taemin : hyung! *pouted*

Key : oh! *shocked*

Key was so shocked because when the girl faced them and bowed, he noticed that she was so pretty.

Taemin walks towards Shin Ae and grabbed her hands.

Taemin : hyung, this is Shin Ae nuna. The girl whom I met at the bar.

 

SHIN AE POV

So taemin mentioned me already to them. Wow. An idol mentioned my name to his fellow idol. Daebak!

SHINEE : annyeong! *waved hands*

Me : *bowed 90 degrees* annyeong. By the way, my name is Song Shin Ae. 20 yrs. Of age.

Minho : wow. Same with us. Right key? *elbowed key*

Key : *looked at minho with a what-are-you-saying look.*

Jong hyun : I’m sorry shin ae, we were so tired because of hectic schedules. That’s why Key was like that. *forced to smile*

me : *smiled at key* gwaenchana..

 

KEY POV

 

Oh! Why did she smiled????? Am I blushing? Ok I admit! I really don’t understand what is happening at my surroundings now. all I know is I saw a beautiful girl. She really caught my eyes. She stayed first at our company with taemin beside her. I saw Taemin holding her waist, I think they were so close. I know it’s just how Taemin show his gentleness to the girls. He usually do that to our fellow sm artists especially to Sulli. But why do I felt like something’s poking my heart? Am I jealous? Whoa! Key that was too fast ha.! You have just met her not less than 30 minutes ago and you fell in love with her? Maldo andwae! I am so exaggerated! I was denying and trying to ignore how Taemin and Shin Ae was close that I almost gulped my wine in one shot! “key.. what’s wrong? gwaenchana?” Onew hyung asked me. “eh?” I asked them blankly. They were already staring at me with a WHAT-IS-WRONG look. “are you not really on your mind tonight? Min Jae will be upset when she knew that you are not in a good mood. It’s her last party tonight with us. We must be happy for her.” Jong hyun said. “I’m fine.” I lied.

 

SHIN AE POV

 

I’ve been with the shinee for almost half an hour. I really wanna go back to my friends company but I really don’t know how will I excuse myself. They kept on talking about big names,and their hectic schedules . damn! The hell I care about that! And one thing that makes me feel uncomfortable was Key oppa. He kept on staring at me. I really felt so awkward. Why is he like that? Am I that really ugly to look me like that? When they stopped chatting, I grabbed the hem of Taemin’s tuxedo. “taemin ssi, I need to go back to my friends now.” I whispered to him. “oh.. sorry nuna, I dragged you here. I know you want also to be with the girl’s company.” He apologized. “I’ll send you there.” He offered. “oh no!, it’s ok. I am fine. I can go there by myself. Just enjoy here.” I insisted. “you sure?” he asked worriedly. “c’mon Taemin, 20 steps only I’ll be at my destination already. Don’t you worry too much.” I chuckled. “ok nuna. Nice to see you here.” He smiled widely. Oh gosh! Here we go again. That smile melts me. but nothing can beat Key’s stares at me. he really melts me down. 

 

 

SORRY FOR THE BORING CHAPTER..  AND BY THE WAY, THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING.. :)