"CONFESS OR NOT TO CONFESS?"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

SHIN AE POV

After the KMWB, the kpop artists held a small celebration party for the success of their concert. When Shinee arrived at the hall with me, the reporters came towards us and ask diff. questions about the performance of them a while ago. Well not only them has been interviewed. Even the first group who came was interviewed also. I was really amazed on their charisma; they answered all the questions very nice. But one reporter asked about me and Key. Key just answered, “I think your question is a bit private already. She just came here to watch us perform and to cheer me up.” He said while smiling. “since we have already asked a private question about your private girlfriend, we do also respect her privacy but can you tell us even a little bit character of her?” a reporter asked. “she’s a perfect girl for me. a very nice person, sweet and understanding girl.” Key answered. “is she younger than you?” a reporter asked. “we are both 91 liner.” Key answered shortly. “where is she from? Where did you met and how did you court her?” one reporter asked. “I’m sorry but that’s all I can share about her. excuse us.” Key holds my shoulders and we went inside. Many reporters are still following us and asking diff. questions but Shinee ignored them already. When we are already inside, key released a deep sigh. “reporters are always annoying.” Taemin said while looking outside where the reporters are waiting for the other kpop group to arrive. “wae Taemin? did they bombard you once?” Jong hyun asked. “ani hyung, when we are heading here, one reporter asked me who’s her. (pointed Shin Ae). I didn’t answer him and then he keeps on following me. aish jinjja..” pissed. “well thanks for pointing me.”  I glared at Taemin. key laughed. “Let’s get some foods. I’m already starving. Do they have chicken?”  Onew said while rubbing his stomach in a circular form. “wait here chagiya ok? I’ll get some foods for us.” Key pinched my cheeks. “ok chagiya.” I smiled and nodded. “stay here Taemin, I’ll just get you some foods.” Key said to Taemin. “arasseo hyung, put plenty foods ok?” he said happily. Ok. so why do I always finds Taemin’s acts so cute? “nuna, I’m so happy that you finally watched our performance live. Have you seen our special stage? Eotae nuna? I’m cool right?” he chuckled. Aigoo what a very confident kid. “well, you played piano so well. I like boys who played piano.” I said nonchalantly. . “jinjja?? Then you like me nuna?” he asked excitedly. “so what if I like you?” I asked him sarcastically. “nothing, I’ll be happy of course. I am really happy when I knew someone likes me. I love my fans.” He answered. FANS???? PABO TAEMIN! I LIKE YOU AS A MAN. I LIKE YOU AS MORE THAN A FRIEND. SLOW POKE! “Shin Ae yah~” a voice called from behind me. when I look, it was Hong Gi oppa. “oppa!” I bowed 90 degrees. Same him. “oh, Taemin ah~ you’re alone with her?” Hong Gi oppa asked Taemin. “ne hyung, Key hyung said I’ll stay with nuna, because someone might steal her from him.” Taemin answered. But why does he pronounced the word “STEAL” so hard? “Oh by the way Shin Ae yah, later will be our flight. We need to go back in Korea later because we will be flying to Taiwan for concert play next day.” Hong Gi oppa said. “oh, you’ll be busy this coming days for your asia tour right oppa?” I asked. “ne.. so we’ll just meet seldom. Would you mind if I’ll ask your number?" He said while playing the wine on his glass.

TAEMIN POV

‘Would you mind if I’ll ask your number?’ mwo? Wae? why is he asking for her number? “hyung, chamkanman, I think you should ask Key first if he wants to give his girlfriends number.” I butted. “are you  under at Key shin ae?” Hong Gi hyung asked Shin Ae nuna. Nuna looked at me with a very scary look. “of course not oppa, this is my number.” She said then gave her cellphone number to Hong Gi. “nu..nuna… andwae…” I said. “Don’t worry Taemin ah~ I won’t do anything to your Hyung’s girlfriend.” Hong Gi hyung chuckled. “I’ll just call you when I have time.” She said to shin ae nuna. Then he bid goodbye. Shin Ae nuna was smiling looking at Hong Gi hyung while walking away. Then she faced me with a mad face. “wu…wae nuna?” I stuttered. “why are you stopping me giving my number to him?” she asked. “it’s because Key hyung might get mad.” I answered. “he won’t.” she said then turned her back from me. We didn’t talk since then. And when they arrived, they noticed our awkwardness with each other. “wae?” Key hyung asked innocently. “nuna hates me because I stopped her giving her number to Hong Gi hyung.” I said to Key hyung. She suddenly faced me and looked at me with a very very scary look. I went behind Jong hyun hyung to cover myself. “yah Shin Ae yah, did you gave your number to him?” Key hyung asked. Hyung’s tone is a little mad. Nuna didn’t answer and just remained silent. “why did you gave your number to him? I kept on keeping you in private place but you’re publicizing yourself!” Key hyung half shouted Shin Ae nuna. “he just want to make friends with me key. That’s why I gave my number.” She answered. “we know Hong Gi Shin Ae. I know and We all know SHINee, that his action towards you has something.” Jong hyun hyung said. “change your number tomorrow.” Key hyung said coldly to Shin Ae nuna. She glared at me. I swear, if her looks can kill, I’ve been killed already.

 

WELCOME SOUTH KOREA!

SHINee AND SHIN AE IS BACK. TWO DAYS AND TWO NIGHTS IN THAILAND BUT THEY FELT LIKE THEY STAYED THERE FOR ONE WEEK. MANY THINGS HAPPENED. SHINee HEAD TO THEIR DORM AND TOOK A REST. WHILE SHIN AE ALSO HEAD TO HER APARTMENT. SHE TOOK A SHOWER FIRST BEFORE SLEEP.  WHEN SHE WOKE UP, IT’S ALREADY EVENING. SHE WAS AWAKENED BY KEY WHO’S ALREADY SITTING BESIDE HER BED.

Shin Ae : key… *sat lazily on her bed*

Key : how’s your sleep baby?

Shin Ae : *mumbled* fine…

Key : jet log? *laughed*

Shin Ae : I’m really tired.

Key : so was I…

Shin Ae : then why are you here?

Key : I want to see you. I missed you so much.

Shin Ae : stop it Key… *laid again on her bed and pulled her blanket almost covered her head.*

Key : ey.. is that how you treat me in your house? *pout*

Shin Ae : go home…

Key : wae?

Shin Ae : just go home… I need rest.

Key : then let’s sleep together.

KEY LAID ALSO ON SHIN AE’S BED THEN BACK HUGGED HER. SHIN AE DIDN’T REACT AT ALL. SHE JUST LET KEY DO WHAT HE WANTS SINCE SHE WAS REALLY TIRED. KEY WAS JUST JOKING ONLY BUT HE FELT SLEEPY AND DIDN’T NOTICED THAT HE REALLY FELL ASLEEP. IT’S ALREADY MORNING WHEN HE WOKE UP. BUT NO SHIN AE ON HIS SIDE. HE RUBBED HIS EYES AND WENT OUTSIDE TO LOOK FOR HER. AND THERE SHE SAW SHIN AE, STILL WEARING PAJAMAS AND COOKING A BREAKFAST. KEY IMMEDIATELY WENT TO HER AND BACK HUG HER. SHIN AE JUMPED A LITTLE BUT SHE RECOVERED EASILY.

Shin Ae : how’s your sleep?

Key : *buried his face on Shin Ae’s shoulders* fine..

Shin Ae : good. I’ve cooked an American breakfast. Before you go you must eat your breakfast first.

Key : omo… my girl is so sweet.

Shin Ae : *laughed* stop it Key, let’s just eat. C’mon.

THE TWO SAT ON THE CHAIR AND STARTED EATING THEIR FOODS.

Key : Shin Ae yah..

Shin Ae : ne oppa?

Key : about Hong Gi hyung.

Shin Ae : what about him? oh.. Key I’m really sorry about what happened at Bangkok last day. I just want to make friends with him.

Key : your intention is clean, I understand you. but Hong Gi’s intention is not the same as you. He’s so sweet when he’s around you. He always clings on you. he’s an annoyance on us Shinee.

Shin Ae : are you jealous oppa?

Key : The fact that I love you. yes. I am jealous. Why? You have a problem?

Shin Ae : but oppa…

Key : if I’m dying inside, how much Taemin? he looked me as a rival, and now he met another rival which is Hong Gi hyung.

Shin Ae : but oppa, don’t you think Hong Gi oppa might help us also about Taemin. We can use Hong Gi oppa to make Taemin more jealous. *smiled widely*

Key: *shook his head in a row* andwae andwae andwae… jeoldaero andwae! If Hong Gi will be on our plan, well I’d rather convinced Taemin to confess to you tomorrow.

Shin Ae : mwo?!

Key : I am warning you Shin Ae. Don’t ever be with Hong Gi hyung alone. From now on, You will tell to me where you are and whom you are with.

Shin Ae : *pout* arasseo.

AFTER KEY ATE HIS BREAKFAST, HE WENT HOME. THE REST ARE SITTING AT THE LIVING ROOM. TAEMIN WAS EATING HIS FAVORITE CHIPS, ONEW AS USUAL MUNCHING CHICKEN , JONG HYUN EXCERCISING USING SMALL DUMBELLS AND MIN HO IS JUST READING BOOKS. EVERYONE LOOKED AT KEY WHEN HE ARRIVED.

Jong hyun : where have you been?

Key : just went outside.

Onew : you went outside last night. Where did you sleep?

Key : I slept with my girlfriend.

Taemin : *choked then drink a water*

Jong hyun : whoa… *teased key and at the same time Taemin* so does it mean something? Are you already giving us a nephew or a niece?

Key : not that fast hyung. *laughed*

Min ho : they still need to work for ten times before they can create a baby. *min ho said while reading his books*

Taemin : hyung!

Jong hyun : *laughed* wae Taemin? does your ears are still innocent?

Onew : *in his mind* aigoo… Taemin ah, why do I find you so cute when it comes to ert things?

Taemin : hyung, did you two really.. really made love? *asked Key*

Kye : I think it’s not prohibited right?

Taemin : *widened his eyes*

Onew : chukahae key *he said nonchalantly.*

Key : gomawo hyung. *stretched* ah…. So tiring, 5 times in one night. Aish.. *shook his head*

Taemin : *blank*

Jong hyun : ey, what’s that face Taemin? it seems like you’ve heard the news that your banana milk is out of stock in a grocery already. *chuckled*

Onew : just continue eating your chips Taemin. don’t mind key.

Taemin : *out of words*

JONG HYUN, KEY AND MIN HO KEPT ON TEASING AND MAKING TAEMIN SO JEALOUS. AND AS USUAL, THE POOR MAKNAE REALLY FELT JEALOUS. AND AT THE SAME TIME, ONEW FELT SORRY FOR TAEMIN. SHIN AE CHANGED HER NUMBER AS WHAT KEY SAID. SHE DIDN’T EVEN TALKED TO HONG GI SINCE THEY SEPARATED IN BANGKOK. IT’S BEEN A MONTH SINCE THEIR PLAN STARTED.

 

ONE DAY, KEY INVITED SHIN AE FOR A LUNCH IN THEIR DORM. WHEN TAEMIN CAME DOWN FROM HIS ROOM, HE SAW SHIN AE SITTING AT THE COUCH. SHIN AE WAS EXPECTING THAT TAEMIN WILL SMILE TO HER BUT SHE WAS WRONG. INSTEAD TAEMIN IGNORED HER AND JUST PAST INFRONT OF HER.

Shin Ae : am I wind? Is that how you welcome me?

Taemin : *turned around and faced Shin Ae* welcome nuna. *then he turned back and walked outside*

Shin Ae : *dumbfounded* mwoya? Is he sick?

Key : chagiya!!!! *hugged shin ae from behind*

Shin Ae : chagiya! *pecked a kiss on his lips.*

Key : wow, what a delicious kiss.

Shin Ae : *hit key’s arms playfully*

Key : *chuckled* let’s have our lunch now chagiya, I’ve cooked your fav. Food.

Shin Ae : jinjja?

Key : ne.. kaja…

THEY WENT AT THE KITCHEN. ONEW, MIN HO AND JONG HYUN ARE ALREADY THERE EXCEPT FOR TAEMIN

Key : so where is the main character?

Jong hyun : he was upstairs.

Shin Ae : no, he went outside already.

Onew : I’ll just call him.

AFTER A MINUTE, ONEW AND TAEMIN ARRIVED ALREADY

Jong hyun : Taemin ah~ sit beside me. *pat the chair beside him*

Taemin : *sat beside Jong hyun*

TAEMIN AND JONG HYUN ARE FACING THE COUPLES WHILE ONEW AND MIN HO ARE FACING EACH OTHER. AS WHAT THE PLAN IS, KILL TAEMIN OF SO MUCH JEALOUS. AND YES. TAEMIN WAS REALLY ANNOYED LOOKING AT THOSE TWO PLUNGING FOOD AT EACH OTHER.

Taemin : excuse me. but we are here. Can’t you minimize your sweetness little?

Key : uhh wae? are you annoyed?

Taemin : yes. because it’s not pleasant in my eyes.

Shin Ae : do we disgusted you?

Taemin : *straightened his back* ani ani… I didn’t said I was disgusted. I only said annoyed.

Shin Ae : ok. *plunged a food on *

AFTER THE LUNCH, MIN HO AND ONEW WENT UPSTAIRS WHILE JONG HYUN WASHED THE DISHES. KEY AND SHIN AE WENT TO THE LIVING ROOM WHERE TAEMIN WAS WATCHING HIS FAV. CARTOON. KEY AND SHIN AE ARE SO SWEET. KEY ALWAYS KISSED SHIN AE ON HER EARS AND SHIN AE WILL GIGGLED BECAUSE SHE WAS TICKLED. TAEMIN TRIED TO IGNORE THE TWO BUT HE CAN’T HOLD ON ALREADY. HE TURNED OFF THE TELEVISION , STOOD UP AND WENT UPSTAIRS.

Onew : oh, Taemin ah, what’s that face?

Taemin : I really hate those couples! They are disturbing me while I’m watching!

Onew : wae?

Taemin : *glared at min ho and went closer to him* hyung!!!!

Min ho : * lying on the couch while reading book, surprised* what?

Taemin : *shouted at min ho* why are you always reading books??!!! Are you a book worm?

Min ho : why are you shouting at me?

Taemin : I said why are you always reading books?!

Min ho : to relieved  my stress.

Taemin : *still shouting and mad* can I borrow some?!

Min ho : *picked a book and gave it to Taemin without even bothering to take off his eyes on Taemin*

Taemin : *get the book and shouted* thanks!!! *then sat at the chair with a table.*

MIN HO AND ONEW WERE DUMBFOUNDED. TAEMIN WAS ASKING SOMETHING FOR MIN HO BUT HE WAS SHOUTING ON HIM. HE REALLY GONE MAD. THEY STARED  AT HIM FIRST BEFORE DOING THEIR OWN BUSINESS AGAIN. AFTER  20 MINUTES OF SILENCE, TAEMIN SUDDENLY THREW THE BOOK THAT HE WAS READING ON HIS TABLE.

THE TWO WAS SHOCKED. TAEMIN MESSED HIS HAIR AND ACTING LIKE HE WAS REALLY IRRITATED.

 

 

 

Taemin : hyung you’re liar!!!! It doesn’t relieved my stress! It’s just getting worst!!!

Min ho : yah Taemin ah~ calm down…

Taemin : I am jealous hyung! I can’t take it anymore! Why do they need to show to me that they are really happy?!

Onew : if that’s how you feel, then confess!!

Taemin : I'm not idiot hyung!! Why would I confess to a girl who is already committed?

Min Ho : just try. Nothing will lose if you try.

Onew : I agree with you Min ho.

Taemin : I can’t hyung… I can’t.

Min ho & Onew : yes you can.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YEAH! I'M BACK! LEWLS.. I'M STILL SICK.. T__T WELL ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS UPDATE, I AM ALREADY WORKING FOR TAEMIN AND SHIN AE'S LOVE STORY.. YOHOHOHOHOHO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME MY READERS AND SUBSCRIBER OK? ^^KEEP ON SUPPORTING ME. ♥♥ HWAITING!