"I'LL FIND A HOLE"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

(A/N : SORRY FOR THE WRONG SPELLINGS AND GRAMMARS AT THE PAST CHAPTER, I'M REALLY SLEEPY WHEN I ENCODE IT.. KEKE~ ANYWAYS, THANK YOU FOR READING.. I LOVE YOU ALL)

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Taemin was walking while his tears are silently flowing into his cheeks. He doesn’t even care if he bumped someone and recognize him as an idol. He was totally lost. He can’t imagine that after all those years she’s just with Hong Gi, his hyung that he always met in every event. And the worst is, they have already a son that binds them together. He thought that he had already forgotten her but when he saw her a while ago, his heart beats so fast and want to hug her tightly but all he did was to stand and cry in front of her. They can’t be together even though he found her already. He had already Sulli who really loves him that almost willing to die just for him. while Shin Ae had already Hong Gi who will do everything just Shin Ae to be happy. And one thing is, they are already married and has a son. Taemin was cut when Onew shouted at him. “Taemin!, I said move faster because we will start soon but it seems like you just ignored my words a while ago!” Onew scolded him. the three looked at Taemin who’s looking at the ground and doesn’t like to meet any eyes from them. But Key saw a tear fell from Taemin’s eyes. and they heard him sniffed. The four was shocked. Onew felt guilty when he knew that Taemin was crying. “ya.. yah… mianhae.. I’m sorry for scolding you..” caressed Taemin’s back. “ani hyung.” Taemin lifted his head and tried to smile. “gwaenchana..“ he added. Key looked at him strangely. “why are you crying? It seems like you are already crying when you came here.” He crossed his arms and tilted his head. “an.. ani hyung..” forced to laughed. Taemin walked and just passed the four who’s looking at him worriedly but a curious on their looks. The sitting arrangement was ONEW, MINHO, JONG HYUN, KEY AND TAEMIN. Key was still snactching a glances @ Taemin who’s still sniffing and trying to fake a smile. Key as an impatient boy was really annoyed and tried to confront Taemin. he then faced Taemin and started to ask question. The maknae stopped sniffing and looked at Key with a “WHY” look. “mind explaining me why are you crying?” Key raised one eye brow. “i… I met Hong Min hyung.” Taemin looked down and played the pen on his hands. “Hong Min? Hong Gi hyung’s son? Where?” Key asked calmly. “I.. I saw him alone… he was lost.” Taemin said while still on that kind of position. “you cried because he’s lost? Yah, is that worth crying for?” Key asked again. “he was… with his mom…” Taemin closed his fist. Key looked at Taemin’s fist. “you met his mother and Hong Gi hyung's wife?” Key asked interestedly. Taemin just nodded slowly. “eotae? Yeppeo?” Key asked with a smile on his face. “she… she’s still pretty…” Taemin half smiled but  his eyes was about to cry again. “Mwo? Still pretty? You mean you’ve seen that girl before?” Key asked confused. “she’s still pretty and looks like she has no son..” Taemin added. Key pushed Taemin because why he kept on putting ‘still’ on his sentences? It’s getting more confuse on his side. “will you pls. just tell me straightly? I’m getting more impatient!” Key said while his gritting his teeth. “hyung.. Hong Gi hyung’s wife is Shin Ae!” Taemin said in one breathing. His voice was shaking. His hands are shaking. He started to cry. he wants to cry and shout hardly but he was controlling it because he doesn’t want that fans will notice him. Key was shocked. His jaw dropped. But he still manage to wipe Taemin’s tears. “keum..keumanhe… ul..uljjima…” Key was comforting Taemin but even himself was still shock and don’t know how to calm himself. Taemin rested his head at the table and cried. Jong hyun noticed the two. “yah, what are you doing you two? Fix yourself now and we will start in any seconds.” Jong Hyun commanded.

 

>>>>AT THE CAB<<<<

 

Hong Min was looking at his mother while she was spacing. She was still in a shocked stage. She barely blink her eyes. Hong Min felt guilty because he thought that his mother was like that because of him.

 

Hong Min : *hold Shin Ae’s hands* eomma… mianhae…

 

 

Shin Ae : *looked at Hong Min and forced a smile*

 

Hong Min : are you mad at me eomma?

 

Shin Ae : no baby. Don’t scared eomma again arasseo?

 

Hong Min : *nodded while smiling*

 

 

Shin Ae : aigoo.. you are so cute.. *pinched Hong Min’s cheeks*

 

Hong Min : eomma…. Taemin hyung… is he also your friend like appa?

 

Shin Ae : *her smile fades* Hong Min ah~ don’t ever mention that name again arasseo?

 

 Hong Min : wae eomma? I saw Taemin hyung cried when he saw you.. *sad* why he cried eomma? Do you hate Taemin hyung? He didn’t kidnapped me.. please don’t hate him.

 

Shin Ae : Hong.. Hong Min ah, eomma is not mad at Taemin hyung arasseo? So stop it ok?

 

Hong Min : taemin hyung Is so nice. He called appa. I want to meet him again eomma. Can you call him sometimes on our house and play with me, uncle jae jin, uncle seung hyun and uncle Min hwan?

 

Shin Ae : hong min, Taemin hyung is busy because of his work. He can’t go to our house.

 

Hong Min : *pout*

 

 

Shin Ae : so stop calling his name.

 

Hong Min : you hate him eomma?

 

Shin Ae : I said I don’t hate him.

 

Hong Min : *silent*

 

 

AFTER THE FAN MEETING, THE FIVE WENT INSIDE OF THE VAN.

 

Min Ho : our next schedule was cancelled. *exhaled* we can take a rest early this day. Oh! and Taemin, we still have free time, you can still go around the mall..

 

Taemin : *lame* dwaesseo hyung. I’m already lazy.

 

Min Ho : I think you were really terrified at Key’s word a while ago. *chuckled*

 

Taemin : *sighed then leaned his head at the window*

 

Onew : Taemin, mianhae…

 

Taemin : *sad* it’s ok hyung. I’m fine.

 

Key : *starring Taemin with a pity eyes*

 

Jong Hyun : but, why did you cried a while ago? Does Onew’s scold really affects you?

 

Key : stop questioning him. Taemin needs a rest.

 

Onew : mianhae again Taemin.

 

Key : it’s not your fault hyung. So stop saying sorry ok?

 

Onew : *bowed*

 

AFTER A 30 MINUTES TRAVEL, SHINee ARRIVED AT THEIR DORM. TAEMIN IMMEDIATELY WENT OT HIS ROOM AND LOCKED HIMSELF THERE.

 

Jong Hyun : what’s wrong with that guy?

 

Key : I have something to tell to you guys.

 

Onew : what’s that?

 

THE FOUR SAT AT THE COUCH.

 

Key : *took a deep breath*

 

Min Ho : yah hyung, are you ok? what will you say?

 

Key : you know why Taemin is like that?

 

Jong Hyun : will I still ask a while ago if I knew it already?

 

Key : Taemin, saw Shin Ae.

 

Onew, Min Ho, and Jong Hyun : *widened eyes* MWO??!

 

Onew : I said it already! I knew it! I knew it was her!!! *kept on hitting his palm*

 

Key : but…. But the problem is…

 

Min Ho : is what?

 

 

Key : she’s with her son. Lee Hong Min.

SHINee : ………………………………………..

Jong Hyun : are you ing kidding me Key? She’s with who? Her son? And it’s Lee Hong Min? Lee Hong Gi’s son?

Key : *nodded with a sad face*

Onew : oh my…. How does it happen? Hong.. Hong Gi… no.. he can’t betray us.. he knew that we are so crazy looking for her for the past three years. He saw how Taemin struggled just to get over her. but why.. why did he kept Shin Ae from us?

Jong Hyun : he betrayed us. *closed his fists*

Key : I hate him hyung. You know how I feel. Even though I didn’t trusted him that much I’m still hurt because he stole Shin Ae from Taemin.

Min ho : I hate him too but look, Hong Gi also knew what happened between Taemin and Shin Ae. Hong Gi hyung didn’t stole Shin Ae from Taemin. they broke up because of his mistakes.

Key : but at least he told to us that he knew where She was!

Min Ho : maybe Shin Ae doesn’t like to see Taemin anymore. She hate Taemin. Let’s not just put all the blames to Hong Gi hyung. Maybe he has a good reason.

Key : whatever his reason is, I don’t care. He kept Shin Ae from us. How can he manage to look at my baby Taemin for the whole three years sulking and dying inside?

Onew : *sad but smiled* it’s been a long time since you call him baby Taemin.

Key : *looked at Onew*

Onew : you really cared for him especially when it comes to Shin Ae.

Key : of course! Even though I hated him since he started dating Sulli, I can’t still deny the fact that I really cared for him.and I am willing to help him.

Jong Hyun : but how can we help him right now? He had already Sulli, Shin Ae had already a son, and the worst is she’s already married.

Key : I don’t know.. *shooked his head in a row* I don’t know where to start but I’ll find a hole.. I’ll find a way.. everything has an explanation. Taemin still loved Shin Ae. I know it. The way he confessed to me that he saw Shin Ae, that face, I saw it again after a long time. I saw that face when they broke up. Taemin is still not over Shin Ae.

Onew : how about Sulli?

Key : I can erase that girl in the story easily so don’t worry about her hyung. We should focus about Shin Ae and Taemin.

Min Ho : but the problem is.. Taemin is so coward!

Jong Hyun : let’s just give him a 50 50 options. I’m sure it’ll work.

 

AT SHIN AE’S HOUSE

Hong Gi : *bang the door and run like a wind inside the house* Hong Min ah?! Hong MIin ah…

Hong Min : *stopped playing his new robot* appa!!!!! *run towards Hong Gi and hugged him happily*

 

Hong Gi : *hugged Hong Min tightly* gwaenchana? Gwaenchanayo? Aren’t you hurt when you lost? Did you cry my baby? I’m sorry, I’m sorry for letting you and your mom go outside alone… *kissed Hong Min’s head*

Hong Min : gwaenchana appa.. Taemin hyung accompanied me when we were waiting eomma.. *smiled*

Hong Gi : *his smile fades* taemin hyung?

Hong Min : ne appa.. he’s your friend right? He even called you.

Hong Gi : how did you know his name?

Hong Min : he told me appa. *SMILE INNOCENTLY*

Hong Gi : ah.. *faked a smile* did your eomma and Taemin hyung met?

Hong Min : ne appa. But Taemin hyung cried… *pout*

Hong Gi : taemin hyung cried? Wae?

Hong Min : *shrugged his shoulders* molla appa.. eomma and I went home when Taemin hyung cried.

Shin Ae : Hong Min!

THE TWO WAS STARTLED. HONG MIN AND HONG GI DIDN’T NOTICED THAT SHIN AE WAS ALREADY BEHIND THEM.

Shin Ae : how many times will I say that don’t ever mention his name!!! are you really hard headed?!

Hong Min : *about to cry*

Hong Gi : *trying to calm shin ae* yah yah yah Shin Ae yah… don’t shout at our son.

Shin Ae : *sighed*

Hong Min : eomma mianhae.. *a tear fell from his eyes*

Hong Gi : oh! uljima Hong Min ah.. *wiped Hong Min’s tears*

Hong Min : eomma is mad at me appa…

Hong Gi : eomma is not mad at you. she’s just tired ok? stop crying. When eomma said a thing you must follow her ok?

Hong Min : *nodded then wiped his nose and eyes*

Shin Ae : *sat beside Hong Gi then hugged Hong Min* mianhae hong min ah… eomma didin’t mean to shout at you.

Hong Min : nado mianhae eomma…

Hong Gi : aigoo.. my babies are so cute. Can I join on your hugs?

Shin Ae : *laughed* shiro!

Hong Gi : mwo?

Hong Min : *pulled Hong Gi and hugged them both* I love you eomma.. I love you appa… let’s be happy family always.

Shin Ae : we will always be happy hong min ah.. geokjeongma…

Hong Gi : *hugged the two tightly*

================================================================

Onew : Taemin, aren’t you going to eat your dinner?

Taemin : I’m not hungry hyung.

Onew : *sighed* why are you like that? is it because you met her again?

Taemin : hyung please.. don’t mention her again.

Onew : why? Because it hurts you? why don’t you face the reality Taemin? you can’t always run and hide.

Taemin : hyung I’m so tired. I’m so tired convincing myself that I’m fine. That I don’t love her anymore. That I doesn’t even care where is she or what is she doing.

Onew : that you love Sulli..

Taemin : *looked at Onew* hyung, Sulli is out of this topic.

Onew : *laughed a bit* hello to world Taemin. Sulli is your girlfriend. Remember?

Taemin : ………………………………..

Onew : we will help you taemin. but please, help also yourself. It’s hard for us to help you if you are not willing to cooperate with us.

Taemin : how can you help me hyung? And why?

Onew : Key, your eomma, is really worried about you. among us four, he was the most affected about you and Shin Ae. he’s planning to know the whole story. He’s planning to let you and Shin Ae be together again.

Taemin : hyung!! It can’t be. She’s already married. Me and her is already impossible.

Onew : for ALMIGHTY KEY, nothing is impossible. Let him work. We’ll help him but promise me that you will be tough to face every obstacles.

Taemin : *thought first*

Onew : ey! Don’t think twice Taemin. we didn’t even think twice when we agreed to help you and find your long lost happiness.

Taemin : hyung…. *teary eyes* gomawoyo…  I’m really lucky to have a group mates like you..

Onew : that’s SHINee taemin,. Helping each other. But first, you need to eat so that you won’t get sick. Kaja..