"LEE HONG MIN"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

SHIN AE POV

It’s been a week since Hong Gi oppa came back to Seoul. And it’s almost been a week since I started crying every night. Every time I’m alone inside of my dark room, I can’t help myself not to think Taemin. my tummy is getting bigger and bigger, I wish Taemin could see how our baby develop so fast. I won’t deny that I still love him. yes. I’m still madly in love with that bastard who broke my heart into millions of pieces. But every time I admit it to myself, the pain and sorrows are coming back. I love him but I can’t forgive him. I love him but I hate him. He was my happiness and my pains.

 

I can only smile when Hong Gi oppa is around. He gave me strength, courage and hope to fight all this problems. But I really felt guilty when he is around me. he acts like he was my real husband. I know he likes me because he confessed to me hundreds times before but I kept on rejecting him since I love Taemin. I know it’s really unfair on his part. He was giving me his heart at this moment but I can’t repay it with all my heart also. He calls me every day, he always asks if I’m fine. And whenever he does that, only one person comes into my mind. “KEY”. Key oppa mianhae.. I know you’re upset for leaving you. I know you hate me too much right now because I left you without any words. But I think this is the best way for us to forget all the problems. “RUN”.

As what Hong Gi oppa promised to us, he came back after his schedule. They were given a 2 months break. They need to prepare for their next comeback. They will be kept silent as of now because they want primadonnas will miss them so much. Hehe.. what a very bad Agency. Eomma was so happy that Hong Gi oppa acts a good husband, a father and a son-in-law. He always makes us happy. He even bought some baby dress, toys and a crib.

“oppa, what’s this?” I took out the bottles from the box. “did you like it? that’s for our baby.” He smiled as he came to me and took out also some bottles at the box. “oppa, this is too much.” I said with a touched tone. “ey.. it’s nothing. I want the best for the baby.” He chuckled. My mom just looked at us with a happy face. Since oppa came back to us, my eomma insisted that Hong Gi opa and me would share in one room. Hong Gi oppa declined and he said that he’ll just sleep at the couch but I insisted. I’ll rather choose to sleep with him rather than seeing him sleeping at the couch. It’s very awkward at first but we overcome it. Hong Gi oppa didn’t took advantage on me. well yes, because I’m pregnant? I don’t think so. He was so gentleman and never tried to open an awkward topic. Before we go to sleep, we’re having first a chitchat. He kept on telling stories about FT Island. And He always gave me some information how SHINee was doing.

 

Since Hong Gi oppa came back, he’s the one who always accompany me at the hospital for my monthly check up. according to my ultrasound, the baby is a boy. I was a bit disappointed because I am expecting it’s a girl. But the very priceless happiness was Hong Gi oppa. he was so happy when he heard it’s a boy. He even talked to my big tummy that he will grow up as a pretty boy. I chuckled when I heard that. even the doctor laughed. “there will be another pretty boy that will come to South Korea!” Hong Gi oppa whispered at my tummy. Enough for me and the doctor to hear it clearly. After the check up, we immediately went home and Hong Gi oppa announced the news excitedly to my eomma. He jumped happily and even hugged my eomma. I just remained standing at the corner and looking them with a big smile on my face. If someone would see us, they will tell that we are a happy family. But the truth is, Hong Gi oppa was just my baby’s step dad.

After the dinner, we went inside of our room. I was fixing the bed when Hong Gi oppa asked me something. “what will be the name of your baby?” he was sitting beside the window and looking at the stars. I sat and looked at him. “I don’t know yet oppa. can you suggest anything?” I tilted my head. He looked at me and smiled. “I want my name on him. is it ok?” he asked me with a half smile on his face. “arasseo oppa. what we’ll get from your name? gi or hong?” I asked then started to fix again the bed. “let’s get the Hong.” He answered back. I looked at him and nodded smilling. “what about the second name?” I asked again. “are you not planning to get even a part of your baby’s real father’s name?” he asked me. I suddenly stopped doing what I am doing. Is he asking me if I want to put Taemin’s name on my son? I looked at him with a shocked look. “I’m sorry. I just want to know if you are planning or not.” He bowed and looked at the stars again. “arasseo, we’ll just name it Hong Shin.” He suggested. “ani. Hong Min. we will name him Hong Min.” I answered nonchalantly. I saw him shocked. “are you sure?” he asked me again. I faked a smile and nodded. “how about his last name oppa?” I asked worriedly. I saw him chuckled. “wae? is there any funny?” I asked with a bit pissed. “are you worrying the last name?” he asked me in between his laugh. I just tilted my head as a sign that I am asking “so?” “we will register it under his last name.” he answered then walked closer to me and laid on our bed. “eh?!” I asked him shocked. “micheoso oppa?” I added. “you are the crazy one. Babo! Did you alreadt forget that my last name is LEE also?” he laughed again. I blushed when he said it. oh my god. I’m so stupid. Why I didn’t noticed it a while ago? It’s so embarrassing! “no one will notice ok? I don’t want to take all the rights from Taemin. even I’ll give my whole life to your son, no one can deny the truth that his real father is Taemin and not me.” he said cooly. But I felt like I was hurt on his words. “mianhae oppa..” I played the sheet on my hands. “eysh!” he mumbled then pulled me carefully and let me laid on his arms and he hugged me. “don’t worry. I’m not expecting any exchange for this. I just want to help you. I know you still love Taemin. I know you’re still crying over him. you thought I was sleeping but the truth is I’m awake. I heard you sobbing and sniffing every night. I’m here to help you to forget him. not to replace him in your life. Because I know that I won’t succeed.” He hugged me tightly. Then he kissed my forehead. I felt safe on his arms. “Hong Gi oppa, gomawoyo.. promise me you won’t leave me arasseo? Don’t leave me and our baby.” I said and hugged him back. this night was the first skinship that we had. I’ve never hugged him like this before. And it felt good. I love him as a friend. And I’m so lucky that I’ve met him.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>AFTER 3 YRS.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

“Appa! Where are you going?” Hong Min asked while he was tugging at Hong Ki’s shirt. He Lifted Hong Min “appa is going somewhere for work. You stay here with eomma ok? be a good boy.” Hong Gi said while smiling at his 3 yrs. Old cute angel. Hong Min just nodded while pouting. “Hong Min ah~ come baby. Appa is already late.” Shin Ae get Hong Min at Hong Gi’s arms. “kiss appa.. he’s going now.” she said and  the little kid kissed his appa on his lips. “waaah.. I love that kiss. How about my loving wife?” Hong Gi teased Shin Ae. She smiled and pecked a kiss on Hong Gi’s cheeks. “that’s my wife. “ then he pinched Shin Ae’s cheeks. “yah!” she complained. “I’m going. Bye bye Hong Min ah… appa is going now.. take care eomma while appa isn’t yet home arasseo?” Hong Gi ordered to Hong Min. the little boy nodded “ap..appa… buy me toys..” he said. Hong Gi laughed and pinched Hong Min’s cheeks.” Arasseo.. I’ll buy you many many toys after my schedule. Like it?" Hong Min nodded excitedly. “eoma.. eomma… you hear that? appa will buy me many many toys.” He even used his two hands to demonstrate the word “many”. “ye ye nae adeul… I heard that.” then she kissed his cheeks. “now go. You talk too much.” Shin Ae said to Hong Gi. “arasseo.. bye bye Hong Min ah~” waved at the Two before ridding at the van. While hong gi is at the van, he tweet and attached a picture of Hong Min.

“it will be a busy schedule today. I need an energizer….”

 

SHINee DORM

Jong hyun : look at this tweet of Hong Gi hyung, he kept on tweeting a picture of a kid. I’m getting more curious why he always tweets with that picture of baby.

Onew : maybe it’s his nephew.

Jong Hyun : *rubbed his chin* nephew? Maybe his son. *laughed*

Min ho : *laughed* yah hyung, are you starting an issue?

Jong Hyun : ani ani.. just saying my guess.

Key : have you seen Taemin?

Onew : he went out with Sulli. They will celebrate their three years anniversary. Remember?

Key : oh… I almost forgotten. *key sat down at the couch while scratching his head* it’s been three years. I think he almost forgotten Shin Ae.

Onew : well thanks to Sulli. She kept on cheering Taemin when he was so down.

Key ; tch! It’s because she was obsessed to Taemin. As if Taemin has a choice. and besides, they won’t broke up if it’s not because of Sulli.

Jong Hyun : are we starting that again? Why can’t you just accept that Taemin and Shin Ae are not really meant for each other? You always mention her name ever since. We expect Taemin would be the one doing that but we are hearing that from you. aigoo Key. I’m getting jealous!

Key : *frowned* I just missed her so much. I wander where is she right now. what is she doing right now, is she safe? Is she eating 3 times a day? Is she ok?

Onew :  *shooked his head in a row* here we go again. The dramatic motherly love of Key for Shin Ae.

Min Ho : *laughed*