"SM MEETING"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

SHINee FINALLY ARRIVED AT THE SM BUILDING. THEY IMMEDIATELY HEAD TO THE MEETING ROOM. WHEN THEY OPENED THE DOOR, EXO K, SNSD AND SUPER JUNIOR, TVXQ AND BOA ARE ALREADY THERE. ONEW SMILED AT THEM AND THEY ALL BOWED 90 DEGREES TO THEIR SUNBAES AND HOOBAES. A SWEET SMILES CAME FROM THEIR FACES. LEETEUK AND TAEYEON  STOOD UP FROM THEIR SIT AND WENT TO THEM AND LEAD THEM TO THEIR SITS.

 

Kai : *happy* hyung! How are you? how’s Hong Min?

Taemin : *smiled* I am fine Kai, and also my son of course. He was with her lovely mother.

Jessica : oh my god, you are really a father now Taemin. you are so naughty! *laughed*

Taemin : should I consider that as a compliment nuna? *chuckled*

Leeteuk : the youngest even left me single. *acting like he’ll cry*

Kangin : yah, geokjeongma.. I’m still here. *patted teuk’s back*

Taeyeon : *giggled at the two*

Sunny : Onew oppa.. are you ok?

Onew : yeah.. *smiled sweetly*

Chanyeol : you just did what’s right hyung. You shouldn’t be sorry. *gave his sweetest smile also*

Onew : Lee Soo Man ssi is really mad at us.

Sunny : don’t worry. I’ll talk to him.

Onew : you don’t need to sunny. He’ll just think that we are using you.

Sunny : mwoya.. my uncle isn’t like that.

Key : but he just did that a while ago. He humiliated Hong Ki hyung in front of us.

SNSD, SUPER JUNIOR AND EXO K : *wide eyes* mwo???!

Jong Hyun : yes. he did. But thanks to Hong Ki hyung he was too cool to be insulted immediately.

Sung Min : waa… daebak.. *smiled* hong ki is the man.

Yuri : he’s really cool. Just the way he speaks at the press con a while ago makes me really think he’s a real Guy.

ALL OF THEM NODDED.

Min Ho : where’s F(X)?

Dong Hae : Luna, Victoria, Amber and Krystal were in their room. They are so shy to face us all.

Onew : omo… it’s not them who made mistake.

Baekhyun : even Luna nuna asked sorry to our sunbeas. *sad* it’s supposed to be Sulli who’s doing that. not her and Victoria nuna.

Min Ho : I’ll go and see them.

JUST WHEN MIN HO STOOD UP, LEE SOO MAN ENTERED THE ROOM WITH THE F(X) LOOKING AT THE GROUND AND SO SHY TO FACE ANY OF THEIR CO-SM ARTSTS, OF COURSE EXCEPT FOR SULLI WHO’S HAD HER CHIN UP AND IT SEEMS LIKE MAD. SHE EVEN GLARED ONEW AND TAEMIN WHEN THEIR EYES MET. AND AS KEY, HE WAS TOTALLY ANNOYED ON HER FACE. THEY SAT BESIDE EXO K WHILE LSM SAT IN FRONT OF THEM AND FACING THEM.

LSM : you are all aware why I suddenly called an emergency meeting.

EVERYBODY NODED

LSM : for once and for all. I want to hear the part of SHINee in FT Island’s Hong Ki’s scandal.

Key : but sir, we have already gave our statement a while ago.

LSM : *glared at Key*

KEY GOT THAT LOOK THAT’S WHY HE JUST REMAINED SILENT AND SLAMMED HIS BACK AT HIS SEAT.

LSM : let me hear it all. Start with Taemin.

Taemin : *taemin stood up and sighed before he started* what you have heard a while ago is true. I am Lee Hong Min’s father. And the mother of Hong Min is no other than my ex girlfriend WHICH is! My girlfriend now… AGAIN.  Song Shin Ae.

LSM : how sure you are that he is your son?  Do you have a proof?

Key : *about to speak but Jong Hyun pulled his hands again. That’s why when he closed his mouth, he leaned his back at his seat……again*

Taemin : why sir? haven’t you felt anything when you are with your son? Do you feel the same when you are with the other kid and with your own son? Your own blood and flesh?

LSM : just answer me. don’t change the topic.

Taemin : I don’t have any proof. But in my heart. *pointed his heart* I really felt he’s my son. I didn’t even felt those feelings when I am with Yoogeun before. But whenever I am with Hong Min I felt like he has a part of me. I felt like we are connected in everything. I may don’t have papers to prove to you that he is my real son but I have my feelings to prove that.

LSM : then you will be having a DNA test tomorrow. *he said nonchalantly and turned his attention to Onew. Totally closing the discussion with Taemin*

Taemin : *dumbfounded* mwo?!

EVERYBODY WAS SHOCKED. THEIR EYES LOOKED AT TAEMIN. THEIR SYMPHATY WAS ON HIM.

Taemin : sir. I can’t question my own Son!

LSM : Onew, now clear all what you have said a while ago. The most shocking of all.

Onew : *looked at Taemin. asking if he’ll gonna answer LSM since their discussion isn’t yet finished.*

Taemin : *looked also at Onew who’s sitting beside him and looking at him with WHAT-WILL-I-DO look* Sir! I asked you. please don’t ignore me. I am not in favor on that plan!

LSM : Lee Jin Ki, I am waiting for your answer. Is that all true? Your accusations to your fellow artist?

Key : *scoffed then shooked his head continuously with his arms crossed on his chest*

TAEMIN GAVE UP AND JUST SIT. ONEW STOOD UP AND ANSWERED THE QUESTION. BUT BEFORE ANSWERING IT, HE LOOKED FIRST AT LUNA THEN SULLI. HE FELT PITY FOR LUNA BECAUSE SHE’S IN A DANGER POSITION. BUT WHEN HE LOOKED AT SULLI, THAT IT SEEMS LIKE SHE’S NOT INVOLVED IN THIS ISSUE MADE HIS BLOOD TEMPER HIGH.

Onew : yes sir. all what I have said a while ago is true.

SNSD SMIRKED WHILE THE BOYS BOWED THEIR HEADS AND JUST SHOOKED THEIR HEAD.

Onew : Sulli is not as good as what we saw in front of her. she’s----------

Sulli : *stood up and shouted at Onew* LIAR!!! Oppa why are you doing this to me?! *teary eyes* why are you destroying my name?! what you are saying are all lies!!!

Luna : *stood up also and shouted at Sulli* stop it sulli!!! You’re already caught!!! Just admit it!

Sulli : and you unnie! I trusted you! I thought you are my real unnie. My friend. But why did you made your own story? Why did you destroyed my name to SHINee?! And now they are announcing it in public!!! Everybody thinks I am a wicked girl now!!! A TRUE FRIEND DOESN’T CREATE A LIE STORIES AND TELL TO HIS FELLOW FRIENDS!!! *a tear fell from her eyes*

Luna :  *shocked* Sulli….  What are you saying? I am not making up stories. You told me all before our comeback!! You said and admitted that you used ecstasy to get Taemin, you tried to scare SNSD and SUPER JUNIOR so that Taemin can’t refuse you because we all know that Mr. Lee Soo Man is counting on us!!!

Sulli : such ridiculous!!!! How come you create such a story!? Are you jealous at me??? is it because i can  be able to be with Onew oppa the whole day because of Taemin? because you like him?!

Luna : Sulli!!!

Onew : *surprised* mwo?

Sulli : ne oppa! Luna unnie hates me because I can meet you anytime, I can talk to you anytime. I can see you everyday whenever I met Taemin. it’s because she likes you. she likes you so much!!!

Taemin : that is not enough reason for her to spill out your secrets! Pack all your actings Sulli! It won’t work!!

Sulli : oppa! why are you so mean to me??! I am your girlfriend!!

Taemin : you’ve never been my girlfriend!!! I’ve never courted you. I just endured being with you for three years because I have no choice!!! You black mailed me.

Sulli : what?! I’ve never did that to you oppa…

Key : *HE IMMEDIATELY PICKED THE CUP WITH WATER AND SPLASHED IT ON SULLI’S FACE*

EVERYBODY GASPED IN SHOCKED ON WHAT KEY DID. BUT AFTER THAT, SNSD BOWED AND HIDING THEIR SMILES AND CHUCKLES.

Jong Hyun : key!!! *pulled Key’s hand*

Key : serves you right?! I am already pissed on you and your acting!!! We are not creating a drama scene here ‘SNAKE’ so stop that trashes! What do you think we are doing right now?! don’t you ever think that we are having a taping!! ‘SM ENTERTAINMENT DRAMA SERIES?’ !!!!! CAUGHT IT out you !!!!! I am really irritated at you! the whole you!!! Trash!!! You are a garbage on my eyes that stinks!!!

Sulli : *wiping her face*

LSM : *calm* Key sit down and gather your manners back.

Key : *sat down but still shaking because of his madness.*

Sulli : *a tear rolled on her eyes*

Luna : *smirked and crossed her arms on her chest* felt the anger on him? so what now Sulli? Still going to act? Everybody here seems like they are already sick on your acting.

Sulli : *glared Luna*

LSM : I have no choice but to announce in public that F(X) will be in a hiatus situation as of now. about Sulli’s case, I won’t announce any. And Also Taemin. not unless we have the DNA test.

Taemin : I won’t do it sir.

LSM : Yes you are Taemin!

Taemin : Sir! I can’t question my own son!!! Shin Ae will get mad at me!!!

LSM : If she wasn’t hiding anything, she’ll be brave to accept the consequence!

Taemin : *sighed and just put his shoulders down*

Key : if you’ll gonna get the result and if it’s positive, what will be your plan?

LSM : I’ll announce it in public of course and let them marry!

ALL OF THEM WERE SHOCKED. THEY DIDN’T EXPECT THAT MARRIAGE WILL BE ON LEE SOO MAN’S HEAD. TAEMIN’S LOWED SHOULDERS TURNED ENERGIZED AGAIN.

Sulli : you… you want what Sir???

Key : you heard it !!! Mr. Lee Soo Man allow them to marry!!!

Sulli : *terrified, shooked her head in a row* no sir.. you can’t do that.. no please…

Sooyoung : *one brow raised* why not? They have a son. And in fact.. they LOVE EACH OTHER.

Sulli : *looked at Sooyoung* I am his girlfriend!!!

Tifanny : are you not ashamed that he had already denied you in front of us?? Are you that really shameless?!

Jessica : stop it Sulli. You will never get our trust anymore.

Luna : sir.. I just want to ask you a favor.

LSM : what is it?

Luna : I want to quit. I want to quit as a member of F(x). I think I can’t handle being with a great actress in our group. I can’t go on anymore working with her.

Amber : if you’ll quit I’ll quit also.

Krystal : same as me. I won’t leave you. *hugged Luna*

Victoria : I can’t also go on having a duet with Sulli. I can’t trust her anymore. So I am also quitting.

Leeteuk : yah.. why are you all quitting?

Yesung : look what you have done Sulli.

Sulli : if you’ll quit. Then let me do a solo!

EVERYBODY LOOKED AT HER WITH DISBELIEF. SOME ARE LOOKING AT HER WITH ARE-YOU-REALLY-GONE-CRAZY LOOKS.

Kai : do what? Solo?

LSM : I can’t do that Sulli. You can’t be like BOA. You are in a big crisis right now. I’ll just waste my time and money if I’ll agree with you.

Sulli : what?!

LSM : if they are your true friends, you should be suffering with them.

Sulli : but they are not my friends since Luna created such a stories!

LSM : you know what Sulli, I am not announcing anything regarding this issue not because I am at your side. It’s because I am giving time to Luna and Onew to find an evidence that will prove that you said that. the way you reacted and the way you talk to them right now is very suspicious. I have never seen that side of yours before. That’s why I turned my back on you and relying some evidence to Luna.

Sulli : *looked at everyone who’s looking at her like idiot*

LSM : if f(x) will quit, and you want to do a solo. Then why just don’t quit in f(x) and let Luna, krystal, amber and Victoria continue their journey?

ALL OF THEM ONCE AGAIN SHOCKED. KEY SMIRKED BEHIND AND THE OTHERS FELT THE SAME AS KEY.

Sulli : you can’t do this to me Sir!!!

LSM : and why shouldn’t I? I am the president here. I have the powers.

Sulli : *cried*

Taemin : *pitty Sulli*

Key : don’t look at her like that. she might misunderstand again and hope too much!

Taemin : *smiled at Key* I just pity her a bit.

Key : pity is not suitable for her.

Taemin : I know. *smiled*

LSM : Taemin, talk to your girlfriend after this and we will be having the DNA test tomorrow. Explain to her everything. If everything goes on what you are saying and expecting, I’ll let you marry and I’ll give your wife a job.

Taemin : *became happy* chincha sir???

LSM : just make sure Hong Min is really your son. Don’t worry about the house. I’ll just give you that as a gift. *smiled*

Taemin : *nodded happily* ne sir. I promised and I swear. I’ll prove to you that Hong Min is really my son.

Kai : uhhh hyung!!! I want to meet Shin Ae nuna again…

Leeteuk : let us meet your son too.

Kyuhyun : I just saw him on TV. And I can say that he was adorable.

Shindong: just like Taemin.

EVERYBODY LAUGHED

LSM : Sulli, our discussion is unfinished yet. You better decide now. you can quit in f(x) as a member if you want to do a solo. But a solo is a big no no to me.

Sulli : *sniffed and glared at LSM* I am QUITTING!!!! SM !!!!! *walked out and even bumped LSM shoulders*

LSM : that bastard Kid!

Sunny : are you ok uncle?

LSM : I am fine……..(silence) so! F(x) will be silent for a week. I’ll just announce all in one when the result Of DNA test is out. F(x) will be officially four members from that day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

JUST WANT TO ASK YOUR OPINION.. ^^ SINCE MAKNAE'S LOVE IS NEAR END.. 

 

 

 

 

 

I HOPE YOU'LL GONNA VOTE.. :D