"WAKE ME UP"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

SHIN AE POV

I was turning left and right at my bed that night. I can’t sleep. I can’t imagine that Key oppa asked me for a date. Am I dreaming? Am I hallucinating? I looked at my wall clock and it’s already 5:00 am. Omo eotohke?! I have a special class to attend later around 8 am. Why I can’t sleep? What’s wrong with me? it seems like I am looking forward for our future. Tss! Shin Ae you can’t! remember. You just said yes to Key to let you prove to Taemin that he’s wrong. totally wrong! I covered my face with my pillow and tried to sleep.

 

“Shin Ae ah~ Shin Ae ah~” I sweet voice was shrugging my shoulders carefully. “Uhmmmm~~~” I mumbled. I scratched my stomach that I even lifted my dress until below my bra. It was my habit. Scratching my stomach with a closed eyes and mumbling. Weird right? “y…yah Shin Ae ah~ “ that person pulled down my dress so that  it can cover my body. “who are you?~~” I mumbled still with my eyes close. “don’t bother me please. I am in the middle of my dream.” I pushed that person slightly. A little silence, then I felt a hot breath close to my face. “are you dreaming of me?” that person giggled. Suddenly, I immediately opened my eyes. without even looking at that person. Then, I looked at that person with my eyes wide opened. Our eyes met. Our face distance is only about 3 inches. I blinked many times to make sure that it was real. That person smiled at me blankly. Then all of a sudden, he kissed me on my forehead. “ki----key?” I was holding my blanket tightly. I bowed of so much embarrassment. “come on now. it’s already 7:30. You can’t be late right?” he stands up straight. Hands on his waist while pouting. “how… how did you entered on my room?” I asked him. “your aunt let me in.” he smiled. “now go wash up!” he pulled me. “you stink!” he joked. “mwo?!” I shouted at him. “just joking. You’re already late.” He looked at his watched. Oh yes! my class is 8 am. Stupid me.! why didn’t I slept early last night?! I was cursing silently inside my bathroom. After a minute, I went outside and Key wasn’t there anymore. I went downstairs and I saw him sitting at the couch in our living room. “move faster Shin Ae, you’re already late.” My aunt said while putting the foods on the table. I am still looking at key. Why is he here? “why are you here oppa?” I asked. “just ask me at the car. You need to eat now, you are ALMOST late.” He smiled at me while pointing his wrist watch. I sat on the chair and ate my foods. He wasn’t looking at me but I can’t took off my eyes on him.

 

 

 

 

I can’t stop glancing at him. I was really attracted at him. “stop starring at me. I’ll gonna melt.” He said while reading a newspaper. I almost spilt out the milk that I am drinking when he said it. how did he know I was looking at him?

 

KEY POV

I was reading a newspaper at the living room. There’s no wall between kitchen and living room that’s why we can saw directly who’s in the kitchen through the living room. I was reading, crossed legs, and waiting patiently for her to finish eating. But I felt like someone was staring at me. when I looked at her secretly, I saw her glancing at me. while she was drinking her milk, I changed my sitting position. I placed my left legs on top of my right legs, crossed legs still. Just changed the positions of my legs. “stop starring at me.” I said without looking at her. And I laughed a bit when I saw her spilt the milks she sipped. She was really cute. But I didn’t bother looking at her. She stood up and wiped . “auntie, I’m going.” I hear her saying to her aunt. Then she walked towards me. I stand up. She stopped. Looking at me like a mad girl. “let’s go?” I offered my hands to her. She just starred my hands and like my hands has a virus. “I can ride bus.” She said. “mwo? I came here to fetch you. Do you think I just came here to wake you up? To read boring newspapers? And just let you watching me while you are eating?” I smirked. She looked at me with a WHAT A look. I smiled. “let’s go.” I grabbed her bag. She didn’t say anything. She followed me and enter the car. While we are on our way, she spoke. “you don’t need to fetch me every day.” She said coldly. I smiled. “I won’t. don’t worry. It’s just that our schedule is about late today.” I didn’t looked at her.

 

SHIN AE POV

 

“I won’t. don’t worry. It’s just that our schedule is about late today.” He said bluntly.

MY MIND : “he is also the same with Taemin. no sweetness at all. I was just testing him!

“good.” I answered. “let’s have a date tonight.” He said. “tonight? What time? I have a class.” I said. “keojimal. You’re schedule ends at 5 pm.” He smirked. I then realized that my schedule today is 8 to 5. “oh.. sorry, I almost forgotten.” I hit my lips lightly. “anyways, where are we going tonight?” I asked him excitedly. “uhm… anywhere you want.” He looked at me and smiled. “really??? Can we go to amusement parks?” I said happily. His smiles fades little by little. “wu-wae?” did I said something wrong?” I caressed his shoulders. “an.. aniyo.. gwaenchana. Ah.. sure we can.. we can go there.” He answered. I know he was just forced. But I don’t care. I know he’ll like it too when we’re there. We remained silent after that. It’s almost 8:30 when we arrived at the school. “Omo! I’m super late. By the way, thanks for the ride Key oppa…” I was busy taking off my seatbelt when he grabbed my hands. I suddenly stopped. Looked at him confusedly. “let me..” he said. then he helped me unlocking the seatbelts. “kamsa hamnida oppa..” I bowed while blushing. He gave me the sweetest smile ever and then he went out. He opened the car’s door for me. he’s so gentleman. “thanks again.” I bowed. I started walking but I noticed that he was walking behind me. “oppa, why are you following me?” I asked him. “in case that you need me.” he joked. “I’m ok, I’ll be fine.” I smiled at him. But he didn’t listened to me. gosh, someone might recognized him when he continued following me. I stopped in front of my room. “is this your room?” he asked me. “ne oppa. You may go now. see, I’m fine.” I forced a smile. “go inside.” He pouted. Pointing the door by his lips. “ne oppa… ka~” I shooed him away. When I opened the door. “miss song! you are late! Don’t you know your schedule?!” my professor shouted at me. everybody looked at me. I was so ashamed. I just bowed my head. “joesonghamnida seonsaengnim.” I whispered. Then suddenly, Key spoke. “so sorry ma’am if Shin Ae was late. I insisted to accompanied her here in her school but he kept on insisting. And when we are on our way, my car suddenly broken. It’s my fault.” He bowed 90 degrees. I was dumbfounded. I just looked at him with a confused looks. What is he doing? Then I heard a girls screams inside of the class. “it’s key of shinee right?”~~~~~ “yes he is, omo, he is so handsome…”~~~~ I closed my eyes bite my lips and shook my head. “omo, don’t bow. It’s ok.” my professor helped key oppa to stand up. “Shin Ae you may sit now.” my professor said. I looked at Key and he winked at me. after that scene, I swear, my whole class was like hell. Every girls asking me his number, how did we met, Is he my boyfriend… blah blah blah.. I hate it! I don’t even know who is my real friend. ):<  For 9 hours, I only hear KEY’s name! it’s very irritating! I was running so fast because those annoying girls kept on following me and asking some stupid things. While I was running, someone pushed a horns on me. when I looked who is that, I saw Key’s car. Oh yes! we’ll go to the amusement park today. “Shin Ae!!!!” those girls called me. running after me. I immediately went inside the car of Key. I was sweating and panting. “gwaenchana?” he asked me worriedly, he wiped my sweats. But I didn’t mind. “let’s go.” I said while catching my breath. “arasseo..” he said but he’s still worried at me. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for not updating for two days, bacause i was so busy updating about FT ISLAND's album 20[twenty] at my fan base.. :) and sorry also for this short chapter.. i'll update again tomorrow.. :))) pls. leave some comments. that would be my inspiration.. :)))