"jealous"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

SHIN AE POV

I was awaken by the smell of omelet inside of my room. Wait! Am I in my room??did I slept in the kitchen? I slowly opened my eyes and I saw a tray beside me. I looked at my surroundings but I saw no one. I sat half of my body while my back was leaning at the board of our bed and the blanket is covering my toe to my waist. ‘where is Taemin?’ I gently rubbed my eyes and looked at the foods beside me. an omelet, two pieces of hotdogs and a sandwich. I mentally smiled knowing that Taemin did those foods. My attention to the food was snatched when the door opened. Just to reveal my very handsome yeobo. He  was holding a milk and sweetly smiled at me when he saw me already awake. He pulled one of the bed trays and placed it in front of me. putting all the plates of foods there. “goodmorning yeobo.” He said and kissed my forehead. “igeo mwoya?” I giggled. He pouted and gave me a small grinned. “breakfast in Bed?” he answered. “you prepared all of this? Omo, such a sweet yeobo.. “ I pinched his cheeks. And he smiled sheepishly. “where is Hong Min?” I asked. “Key hyung went here so early and fetched Hong Min. He said they’ll be going to mall and go shopping. You know Hong Min how reacts when he hear the word ‘mall’. Our answers and approval doesn’t make sense for him.” Taemin laughed as I laugh too. yes. Hong Min is a shopaholic. I really don’t know where he inherits it. all I know is I am only going to the mall when I need to buy something necessarily. Well maybe because he was been spoiled by Hong Ki oppa before and now his uncle Key. I was cut daydreaming when Taemin asked me something. “are you feeling fine now?” when I heard it, I felt pain again in my heart. memories from what happened last day came back again in an instant. I want to cry. Cry as hard as I can but I can’t. Taemin will get worry and will feel more guiltness if I’ll do that. that’s why I just faked a smile and nodded to him. “ yes I am already fine yeobo. Thank you for taking good care of me last day. And I just want to say sorry also.” I bowed as played the fork on my hands. “why are you saying sorry? it should be me saying that. I’ve never been such a good boyfriend to you. even your mom hates me that much. Yes I admit. I am really hurt whenever she says I am not Hong Min’s father. That she kept on insisting that I am not worth it for you and you desrve someone better. And I know who she means. It’s Hong Ki hyung. I know you never loved him but knowing that Hong Ki hyung gets the  sympathy of your mom makes me feel jealous. Jealous that I can’t hide from anyone. It’s too childish but that’s what I really feel.” Taemin confessed to me while his head is down. He can’t make any eye contact to me. I smiled at lifted his face using my hands that holding his chin. We made an eye contact and to my surprise, he was in a verge of crying. “Taemin…” that’s all I can say. “Shin Ae. I’m sorry. I’m sorry for always hurting you. because of me your mom pushed you away and trying to cut your relationship with her. I always cause a lot of pain to you. what you are always doing for me is for my own good. You gave me love, care and concerns but all I did to you is to make you cry, feel down, suffer and hurt your heart. I swear it’s not my intention but why do I always hurt you?” as his sentence ends, his tears fell silently. I took away the tray that placed in between us. I hugged him tightly and hushed him while he was crying under my chest. “Taemin, it’s ok. you don’t need to say sorry. it’s you who have already said that it wasn’t your intention to hurt me. you don’t need to say sorry. everything happened because of me. if only I have strength to tell to my eomma before that Hong Ki is not Hong Min’s real father, it shouldn’t be happening right now. I’m sorry Taemin for hurting you also. You know relationships isn’t that perfect. No relationships not gone into hardships. Love is not only about happiness but also pain. Look at me Taemin.” I cupped his face and trying to get his full attention to me which I succeeded. “I love you. and no matter how much pain you’ll be giving to me in the future, I won’t give up on you. not anymore. I’ve lose you once. Not in the second time.” I said as I kissed his forehead. “but yeobo, I’m afraid that I’ll hurt you twice the pain I gave to you three years ago.” He said worriedly. “wae? you’ll going to allow that again? If you love me, you know how to avoid those things.” I pouted and acted like I was hurt. He smiled and gave a peck on my lips. “by the way, my mom called a while ago and she wants to meet you and her grandson. I said you are not feeling well today because of what happened last day. I said I’ll just drop her a call if things will change.” I felt nervous when he said that. for the first time in my life, I’m going to meet my future husbands family. “you shouldn’t said that Taemin. I am fine. I am ok. let’s meet your family today.” I smiled and I saw him a bit worried. “waeyo?” I asked not losing my smiles. “are you sure? Eomma is a bit nagger. Can you handle it?” i let a small laugh. And now, it’s his turn to ask why. “as if Key doesn’t nagged me before.” I covered my mouth to control my laughter. I heard him sighed and smiled also. “hey, have you taken your breakfast? Let’s eat together.” I put the tray in front of us again and took a spoonful and fed him. he shooked his head and pushing my hands away from his mouth. “I have already eaten my breakfast with Hong Min. you need to eat a lot. I don’t want my big baby getting sick.” I giggled on his words. Taemin really cares for me. I really felt his love for me. not only because of his words but also with in his actions. And I am really thankful for that.

 

AFTER THE MORNING HEART TO HEART TALK OF THE COUPLES, TAEMIN’S PHONE RANG. IT WAS HONG KI.

Taemin : *answered the call* hyung. Wae? museun illyeo?

Hong Ki : oh nothing. I am near at SHINee’s dorm. Coffee shop. Are you free right now? can we meet?

Taemin : why hyung?

Hong Ki : I want to ask about what happened last day when you went to Gwangjju. Well I can’t ask you this through phone coz I prefer to talk about it in person.

Taemin : *sighed* arasseo hyung. Just wait me there. I need also someone to talk about this.

Hong Ki : seems like it doesn’t goes well last day. Ok I’ll wait for you.

=END CALL=

Shin Ae : *wiping her hair because she just went to a shower*  Who’s that yeobo?

Taemin : it’s Hong Ki hyung yeobo. He wants to meet me. I’ll just pick Hong Min so that we can go to our house later.

Shin Ae : *smiled* arasseo. Take care yeobo.

TAEMIN TOOK HIS CAP AND WENT OUTSIDE. EVENTHOUGH SHINEE WAS IN A HIATUS CONDITION, FANS ARE STILL FANS. THEY STILL CROWDS YOU EVENTHOUGH YOU ARE NOT APPEARING IN ANY SHOWS. TAEMIN JUST WANT SOME PRIVACY. HE IMMEDIATELY ARRIVED AT THE COFFEE SHOP WERE HONG KI IS.

Hong Ki : took a cab?

Taemin : ye hyung.

Hong Ki : I’ll be having a meeting around 10 am. So I think we should start the conversation now.

Taemin : *sad*

Hong Ki : what happened last day?

Taemin : she was totally mad. She’s mad at me and Shin Ae.

Hong Ki : *sighed* well I expect that. *took a sip on his coffee*

Taemin : did you expect also that she’ll be slapped by her mom?

HONG KI ALMOST SPILLED OUT THE COFFEE HIS DRINKING.

Hong Ki : mwo?! She what? She was been slapped?

Taemin : ne hyung. Shin Ae begged to her to listen first on our explanation but it seems like her anger covered his sense of hearing already. She pushed us away. And she even said to Shin Ae that she don't have a mother anymore.

Hong Ki : *jaw drop and widened eyes*

Taemin : she kept on saying sorry last day but she ignored it. she shouted on us. both me and her. she pushed us away.

Hong Ki : what did Shin Ae did?

Taemin : well, she also lose her control. She shouted back to her mom and trying to tell to her that she’ll forget her as her mother if that’s what makes her mother happy.

Hong Ki : *shooked his head in a row* I never imagined that would happen.

Taemin : hyung it’s horrible. *covered his face*

Hong Ki : I’m sorry. it’s all my fault. I shouldn’t took that plan in the first place.

Taemin : no hyung. If you’ll going to look the situation further, all these s are because of me. if I didn’t cheat on her, maybe-no! surely. She was still with me all those times, taking good care of our baby and not letting you to involve in us.

Hong Ki : it’s not your fault. Everything happens for a reason. Don’t worry Taemin. I’ll do my best to help.

Taemin : hyung you don’t need to. Her mother is so angry to all of us.

Hong Ki : I know, but we can’t just seat here and ignore the fact that Shin Ae and her mother had a fight. We can’t do that.

Taemin : *sighed* What you will do hyung? She doesn’t want to see us.

Hong Ki : well I am MIGHTY HONG KI. I’ll do what I want.

Taemin : we will be meeting my family later.

Hong Ki : *looked at Taemin worriedly*

Taemin : don’t worry hyung. They were excited to meet her. my mom was too loud at the phone a while ago enough for me to know that she was already looking forward to meet my family.

Hong Ki : *relieved* that’s good thing then. By the way, where is Hong Min? Is he ok? is he doing fine? did he heard everything last day?

Taemin : yes he is hyung. But he just let it pass on his ears. He saw her mother crying last day maybe that’s the reason why he doesn’t insisting to ask more questions.

Hong Ki : your son is so wise. He knows affections. He knows when to talk or not.

Taemin : *smiled*

Hong Ki : arasseo. I’m going. I’ll just call you if what will happen when I meet her mother.

Taemin : ne hyung. Kamsa hamnida…

 

>>>>>>>>SHINee DORM<<<<<<<<<<

Onew : Hong Min ah!!~~~ *hugged Hong Min*

Hong Min : *hugged Onew also*

Key : Taemin sent me a msg. and he’ll going to pick Hong Min here.

Min Ho : alone?

Key : ne.. Shin Ae was on their house.

Jong Hyun : did you like all those stuffs that uncle Key bought for you?

Hong Min : ne uncle! *nodded happily*

Onew : when you are free again I’ll bring you at the most expensive chicken restaurant here in the city.

Key : yah! Stop that hyung. If you’ll going to do that, he’ll kept on insisting to go in an expensive restaurants in the future!

Onew : just once Key. Besides, I don’t have enough money also. *chuckled*

WHILE THEY ARE HAVING A CONVO, TAEMIN FINALLY ARRIVED.

Hong Min : appa…

Taemin : oh Hong Min ah, how’s your day with your uncles?

Hong Min : it’s fine. they bought me some new dress!

Taemin : chincha? Haengbokhae?

Hong Min : uhm! *nod once*

Key : your son is not picky when it comes to dress. He’ll try all.

Taemin : *laughed.* that’s nice then. Oh hyung! I’m sorry but we need to go. Shin Ae is waiting for us.

Jong Hyun : arasseo. Annyeong Hong Min. *waved at Hong Min*

ALL OF THEM WAVED AT HONG MIN SAME WITH HIM. AFTER LUNCH, TAEMIN AND HIS FAMILY ARE ALREADY HEADING TO THEIR PLACE. THE RIDE WASN’T THAT LONG BECAUSE THEY ALSO LIVE IN SEOUL. WHEN THEY ARRIVED, SHIN AE DIDN’T EXPECT THAT THEY WILL BE PERSONALLY WELCOMED BY TAEMIN’S MOTHER.

Mrs. Lee : omo! My future daughter! *hugged Shin Ae*

Shin Ae : *smiled* annyeong haseyo eomonim. cheoneun Song Shin Ae imnida. *bowed 90 degrees*

Mrs. Lee : such a very well mannered girl. *smiled and patted Shin Ae’s arms* where’s my grandson?

Taemin : Hong Min. this is halmeoni. My eomma.

Hong Min : *bowed* annyeong haseyo halmeoni.

Mrs. Lee : omo… you are more cute in person than on TV! *hugged Hong Min* let’s go inside. Your harabeoji and uncle is waiting for you there.

Hong Min : uncle? SHINee?

Taemin : ani Hong Min. it’s my hyung. Lee Tae sun.

Hong Min : ah…

THEY WENT INSIDE. AND A VERY BRIGHT ATMOSPHERE WAS THERE. TAEMIN’S FATHER HUGGED SHIN AE ALSO AND HIS GRANDSON. LEE TAESUN WAS A VERY HANDSOME GUY. HE’S AN ULZZANG. HE REALLY RESEMBLES LEE TAEMIN. SHIN AE CAN’T STOP LOOKING AT HIM BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE SAME BODY. FRAGILE. SHE DIDN’T NOTICED THAT ALL THE TIME SHE WAS LOOKING AT TAESUN THAT MAKES TAEMIN JEALOUS.

Taemin : hyung, so.. how’s my future wife? *s his hands around Shin Ae’s waist*

Taesun : you have a great taste Taeminnie. She’s so beautiful. Well if I knew her first , I’ll marry her also. *chuckled*

Shin Ae : *blushed*

TAEMIN SAW SHIN AE BLUSHED THAT’S WHY HE BECAME MORE IRRITATED.

TAEMIN IS HIS MIND : MWOYA. IS SHE BLUSHING?! WTH! DOES SHE LIKE MY HYUNG?

TAEMIN ELBOWED SHIN AE HARSHLY THAT SHE ALMOST SHAKED HER HEAD.

Shin Ae : *mad* yah!

Taemin : *glared Shin Ae*

Taesun : *laughed at the two* do you like me Shin Ae? you can still change your mind. You are not yet married to my dongsaeng.

Shin Ae : *tomato red*

Taemin : yah hyung!!! How can you suggest that to her! *pout*

Taesun : just being nice to her Taems. It seems like she likes me. I like her too so it’s ok. *laughed*

Mr. Lee : *threw a pillow on Taesun’s head* stop pestering your future sister-in-law.

Taemin : *stuck his tongue out*

Shin Ae : *giggled*

THE THREE TOOK THEIR DINNER ON LEE’S RESIDENCE. HONG MIN KEPTS ON PLAYING TO HIS UNCLE TAESUN. THEY GET WELL ALONG EASILY. AFTER THE DINNER, THEY DECIDED TO GO HOME. BECAUSE HONG MIN WAS SO TIRED PLAYING WITH HIS UNCLE, HE ALREADY SLEPT AT THE CAR. JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT, TAEMIN CARRIED HONG MIN TO HIS BED AND KISSED HIS FOREHEAD. SHIN AE TOOOK A SHOWER BEFORE GOING TO BED. AFTER TAKING A SHOWER, SHE ALREADY LAID ON THEIR BED WHILE TAEMIN IS ALSO HAVING A SHOWER. AFTER A FEW MINUTES, TAEMIN WENT OUT ON THE SHOWER ROOM. HE IMMEDIATELY LAID DOWN BESIDE SHIN AE WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING. SHIN AE FELT SOMETHING WEIRD THAT’S WHY SHE HUGGED TAEMIN WHILE THEY ARE LYING ON BED.

Shin Ae : yeobo.. what’s wrong? are you ok?

Taemin : ……………………………….

Shin Ae : yeobo? Are you already sleeping?

Taemin : ………………………………..

Shin Ae : *pout* you slept already without even saying goodnight to me. pft!

SHIN AE TURNED HER BACK TO TAEMIN AND READY ALSO TO FALL ASLEEP WHEN SHE FELT TAEMIN’S ARMS WRAPPED AROUND HER WAIST.

Shin Ae : yah.. are you still awake?

Taemin : *closed eyes* I hate you.

Shin Ae : mwo?! *looked behind her and she saw Taemin with his eyes close*

Taemin : I hate you for liking my brother.

Shin Ae : *a smile formed on her lips* do you think he’s really serious stealing me from you?

Taemin : *brows met and opened his eyes glaring Shin Ae* are you stupid?! Why? What if he’s serious?! You’ll going to leave me and go for him?! yah Song Shin Ae. he is my brother!

Shin Ae : *chuckled* are you jealous?

Taemin : yes!!!! that I can almost kill my own brother!

Shin Ae : *faced Taemin* you are such a bad dongsaeng.

Taemin : nugu? Neaga? Wae?! mwo?! He’s more cruel than me! how could he say that to you and in front of me?! maybe if I wasn’t there you accepted his offer!! Aren’t you?!

Shin Ae : *laughed*

Taemin : *annoyed and totally pissed* don’t laugh! Nothing is funny!!

Shin Ae : I do like him. Very very much Taemin.

Taemin : I know!!! I saw how you blushed in front of him! and that pissed me off!! You don’t need to emphasize the word very coz I know and I can feel you are attracted to my brother!!!

Shin Ae : *stopped laughing* yes Taemin. I do like him. very much. But I don’t love him.

Taemin : *looked at Shin Ae* mwo?

Shin Ae : I still remember how Jong Hyun oppa let me realize that like and love is different.

Taemin : he also mentioned that to you?

Shin Ae : wae? he did that that also to you?

Taemin : someone also told that to me but it’s not him. it’s Onew Hyung.

Shin Ae : *smiled* seems like they realized first that we love each other bore us.

Taemin : *smiled*

Shin Ae : I love you Taemin. I can’t say to the others that I love them. But when I say like. I can tell that to anyone. Can you understand me?

Taemin : *looked at Shin Ae* you don’t love my hyung?

Shin Ae : *shooked her head in a row.* I just like him. I don’t feel love on him. because love contains heart. and heart is only one. My heart only beats for one person and that’s for you.

Taemin : *totally moved on Shin Ae’s words* Shin Ae… I love you too. sorry for being so jealous.

Shin Ae : i'm sorry also because how i met your family is super opposite to what happened on my side. i really felt sorry and gulity. 

Taemin : *hugged Shin Ae*gwaenchana. i know your mother will learn to accept me also in the future. but as of now, let's just wait her to calm down. arasseo?

Shin Ae : *hugged Taemin back and nodded* arasseo yeobo. 

 

THEY HUGGED EACH OTHER THE WHOLE NIGHT UNTIL THEY FELL ASLEEP. TAEMIN CAN’T DO ANYTHING TO SHIN AE BECAUSE OF THE DEAL. AS MUCH AS HE WANTS TO MAKE LOVE WITH HER, HE CAN’T BECAUSE HE NEEDS TO GET MERRY FIRST BEFORE DOING THAT. HE MUST LEARN HOW TO BE PATIENT IN ALL THINGS.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok so i've becoming more cheesy for this chapter. lmao. anyways.. IT'S ALREADY TAEMIN'S BIRTHDAY!!!! 00:00 KST... #HappyTwenTae!!!!!! i love you my bias.. keke~ you are not already a teenager.. you are now a man not a boy.. T__T but please still keep your being an innocent kid and being an ignorant boy but in a good ways.. keke~ nuna hyun loves you. and all taemints! ♥♥

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 <<<< omg! trending worldwide! daebak!