"DEAL"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

KEY POV

I was waiting for Taemin and Shin Ae to arrive when I saw a cab stopped in front of the hotel. I saw the two of them. But i felt awkward when I saw Taemin holding Shin Ae’s hand. I run towards them and hugged Shin Ae. I don’t care if she’s still mad at me. as long as I know that she is safe and came back here, I’m already happy. I was crying so hard while hugging her. I thought I’ll gonna lose her forever. “mianhae….” She said while her face is above my shoulders. She was tapping my back to comfort me. I shooked my head to let her know that she don’t need to say sorry. Besides, I am the reason why she left. “yah, why aren’t you answering our calls? We are so worried about you.” Jong hyun hyung asked her. I backed off hugging her. “hyung!” I shouted at him. Shin Ae holds my hand. I faced her and my surprised, she wiped my tears. “it’s my fault. I fell asleep and when I woke up, I saw several missed calls. When I tried to call you since I don’t know where I am, it suddenly turned off and run out of battery. Sorry guys.” She bowed. I helped her to stand up. “don’t Shin Ae..” I said. she was stopped. Everyone looked at me with a what did you say look. I also looked at them with a what’s the matter look. “it’s my first time I heard that you called her by her name ever since you became a couple.” Minho said. I was dumbfounded. I looked at Shin Ae and she smiled at me bitterly. “yow! Shinee! What’s the chaos all about?” I heard a voice from behind us. When I look who it is, I saw FT ISLAND. “hyung.” I bowed at Hong Gi hyung. “oh! are you….” hong gi pointed Shin Ae. “annyeong oppa, I am Song Shin Ae. Key’s girlfriend.” She bowed 90 degrees. “ah! Omo..” he moved his face closer to her. Shin Ae was shocked. I was about to pull her but Taemin pulled her. “you’re pretty. Key really knows how to pick a right girl. Right Jejin?” Hong Gi hyung said. “tch! Playboy.” Jaejin said with a smirk. “mworago?!” I shouted at him.

 

he smiled and then Mir from MBLAQ came also, he was with Beast Dongwoon. “91 liner boys are here.” Jaejin said. he made an appear with Mir and Dongwoon. Same with me and minho.

 

HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS OF 91 LINERS KPOP GROUP

 

 

 

 

“annyeong.” Mir waved to Shin Ae. “annyeong oppa.” She bowed. “you are…?” he asked shin ae. “I am key’s girlfriend. Song Shin Ae.” She said. “ah! Yeh yeh.. nice to meet you. are you also a 91 liner?” he asked Shin Ae. “ne oppa, Jaejin oppa is just ahead of me for five days.” She answered. “oh chincharo?! Wah, that’s nice. Then don’t call me oppa. I used to be the maknae of 91 liner.” Jaejin said then laughed. “paegeopayo…” Onew hyung butted while caressing his stomach. “you haven’t yet took your dinner? It’s already 8 pm. Go eat now.” Hong Gi hyung said. “arasseo hyung, we’ll gonna eat first.” I said and bowed to them. “let’s just meet at the rehearsal tomorrow.” Jong hyun make a high five to hong gi. “Arasseo arasseo.let’s rock the stage” Hong gi hyung said jokingly. Then they left. FT ISLAND and MBLAQ are having a night seeing together. It’s so cute to see them together. While we are walking towards the restaurant, Shin Ae said, “I want to take a rest now. sorry I am not hungry.” She said. we all stopped and looked at her. “nuna, you should eat. You didn’t even ate your lunch a while ago.” Taemin said worriedly. Shin Ae smiled at her. “I’m fine Taemin ah~ just eat many for me.” she said then laugh. But Taemin didn’t laugh. Even us. “arasseo, then I’ll accompany you at our room.” I said and put my hands on her waist. “I want to be alone.” She said to me. “but you’ve been alone for almost two hours. Isn’t that enough?” I asked with a sulky voice. Onew hyung holds my shoulders and signaled me that just let her go and be alone. I got what he means. “arasseo.” I said with a sad tone.

 

= (SHINEE POV) SHINEE WERE EATING SILENTLY AT THE RESTAURANT =

 

Jong hyun : where did you find her Taemin ah? (plunged a rice)

Taemin : at the dark lane. She was alone, curled down and seems like scared.

Minho : of course she is. She doesn’t know this place. She was lost. Even me will be scared.

Taemin : nado.. (pouted then ate his food)

Key : (just playing his food on his plate)

Onew : aren’t you planning to eat that? (full of foods on his mouth)

Key : I’ll just give this to Shin Ae. I don’t have appetite.

Taemin : aniyo! Order another one hyung! How could you give those played foods to her? (trying to swallow the meat on his mouth)

Key : (looked disgusted to Taemin) conservative.

Taemin : you must treat your girlfriend like a princess. Not just dragging her forcedly in front of many people.

Onew : Taemin!

TAEMIN SUDDENLY STOPPED. IT’S NOT HIS INTENTION TO BLURTED IT OUT. HE WAS EXPECTING KEY TO SHOUT ON HIM BUT HE REMAINED SILENT. TAEMIN SUDDENLY FELT GUILTY.

Taemin : hyung… mianhae…

Key : gwaenchana… I know I’m wrong. (not even looked at Taemin. he was just playing the foods.)

Jong hyun : just go to your room and have some rest also. And about that food….. (looked disgusted at key’s plate) just order new.

Min ho : (giggled)

ONEW DIDN’T PAYED ATTENTION TOO MUCH TO THOSE FOUR BECAUSE HE WAS BUSY MAKING LOVE WITH HIS CHICKEN.

 

 

Taemin : let me order foods for her. (she stood up and went immediately at the counter)

 

KEY AND JONG HYUN JUST LOOKED AT TAEMIN WHO RUN SO FAST AT THE COUNTER. SUDDENLY KEY SMILED.

Jong hyun : wae?

Key : (whispered to Jong hyun) I think it will be perfect if Taemin will be Shin Ae’s boyfriend.

Jong hyun : tch! How could you give your girlfriend to a childish guy like him?

Key : he must be childish but he’s more matured on me when it comes to love.

Jong hyun : key, he’s coward.

Key : he became coward because of me. I know he didn’t confess to Shin Ae because I am his friend. Who would ever dare to choose me, an almighty key to become his rival?

Jong hyun : if I also fell in love with Shin Ae, well I will fight for my love. Not even you can stop me. (laughed)

Key : I won’t let you pass that easily.

Jong hyun : what do you mean?

Key : Taemin must do his best to win Shin Ae’s heart.

Jong hyun : whoa, are you going to break up with her?

Taemin : hyung! Here’s the food. (he gave it to Key)

Key : gomawo Taemin ah~ (signaled Jong hyun to cut their conversation now.)

 

KEY WENT TO THEIR HOTEL ROOM. THE LIGHTS ARE TURNED OFF. HE CAREFULLY CLOSED THE DOOR SO THAT HE WON’T DISTURB SHIN AE SLEEPING.

 

Key : are you already asleep? (he assured)

KEY’S NOT EXPECTING ANY ANSWER FROM HER SINCE HE KNEW ALREADY THAT SHE WAS ALREADY SLEEPING. BUT SHIN AE RESPOND.

 

Shin Ae : ajig…

KEY IMMEDIATELY THE LIGHTS.

Key : *looked at her surprised* do you still want to be alone? I can sleep with

Shin Ae : aniyo… gwaenchana. (she cut key)

 

A LONG SILENCE………..

Key : (whispered) chagiya…

Shin Ae : stop calling me chagiya.

Key : wae?

Shin Ae : (sat at the bed) key, let’s stop this. It won’t work.

Key : ani yo… shiro! (went beside Shin Ae) I love you Shin Ae.

Shin Ae : I don’t love you.

 

KEY’S HEARING BECAME SILENT… BLANK… HE CAN’T BELIEVE WHAT SHIN AE SAID.

 

Key : mworago?

Shin Ae: you don’t love me. and I don’t love you. so there’s no point for us to continue this relationship.

Key : i… I can’t understand… what are you trying to say?

Shin Ae : I love you key but it’s a love for a brother. For a mom. You have the loving care of a mother. Maybe because I was lack of love from my mom that’s why I can’t let you go. You made me feel like I am a very important daughter. I was seeking for a mother love.

Key : since.. since when did you…

Shin Ae : since the day you asked me for a date.

Key ; you mean…

Shin Ae : I also commit mistake. I should’ve told you earlier. Mianhae…

Key : *slient. Still absorbing what Shin Ae said.*

Shin Ae : so stopped saying that you love me because I know it’s not me who owns your heart. only Nicole.

Key : *looked at Shin Ae*

Shin Ae : key… say something.

Key : does someone owns your heart already?

Shin Ae : (didn’t answer)

Key : who?

Shin Ae : Taemin… (looked down)

Key : why him?

Shin Ae : I don’t know key… I really don’t know.

Key : (turned his back to Shin Ae. Covered his face again)

Shin Ae : key.. (holds Key’s back)

Key : did… did you ever loved me? (shaky voice)

Shin Ae : I did love you. ever since. But it’s a love for a friend.

Key : to tell you honestly, I didn’t love you at first. The plan is I’ll just use you to cover my pride from Nicole. But when I am with you, you let me felt that I am a very sweet boyfriend. A great boyfriend. I tried my very best to love you. for the past three months being with you, it’s not hard to love you. I was only getting confused if I am alone and when I saw her. I don’t want to cheat you. you are such a perfect girlfriend for me. I Thought I can start all over again. But I ruined it. I said my previous plan and now that I already loved you, you also confessed your true feelings.

Shin Ae : (pity key) but key, you can’t love two person.

Key : I love Nicole, but this past days, I realized that I love you more than her.

Shin Ae : key….

Key : if that’s what you really feel…. I’ll accept the fact Shin Ae.

Shin Ae : sorry.

Key : I’m sorry too.

Shin Ae : I love you key.

Key : hajima. I might misunderstand it.

Shin Ae : (back hugged key) I’m really sorry for betraying you.

Key : nado… (holds Shin Ae’s hands on his stomach)

Shin Ae : *silent*

Key : are we going to break up?

Shin Ae : (don’t know what to answer)

Key : let’s just make a deal. (suddenly faced shin ae)

Shin Ae: (her brows met) what deal?

Key : we won’t separate yet. You can’t just let go like that. You like Taemin but what if he doesn’t like you?

Shin Ae : (sad) I knew that already.

Key : chincha??!  Did he said it straightly to you?

Shin Ae : (looked at key) ani.. (shooked her head)

Key : then why did you say he doesn’t like you?

Shin Ae : I just.. felt it.

Key : (chuckled) let’s make him jealous.

Shin Ae: (widened eyes) eh?!

Key : let’s always be sweet in front of him. If he felt like being annoyed, therefore I conclude that he was jealous. And when he felt like that, it means he like you.

Shin Ae : oppa…

Key : you can call me oppa if we are alone. But avoid calling me oppa when we are in public. They might notice there is something wrong between us.

Shin Ae : is it really ok on your part?

Key : ani… (pout. Then he smiled again and poked Shin Ae’s forehead) of course it’s fine on me! I’m the one who suggested it. pabo!

Shin Ae : (smiled ; caressed her forehead) gomawo oppa…

Key : *wink* anything for my girlfriend.

Shin Ae : *smiled widely* but… *frown* you think it will work?

Key : believe me, I know Taemin. he’s my son remember?

Shin Ae : oh.. yeah.. (nodded in a row)

Key : but… are you not really hungry?

Shin Ae : (pout then shook her head)

Key : but Taemin bought that food for you. (points the food at the table)

Shin Ae : jeongmalyeo?

Key : (nodded)

Shin Ae : have you already ate?

Key : uhm… no. I was thinking about you that’s why I didn’t ate.

 

SHIN AE STOOD UP FROM THE BED AND GRABBED THE FOODS AT THE TABLE. SHE CAME BACK AT THE BED. SAT AN INDIAN SIT. OPENED THE FOODS AND TOOK A SPOONFUL OF VAEGETABLES AND PLACED IT CLOSER TO KEY’S MOUTH

 

Key : igeo mwoya?

Shin Ae : meogo.. (smiled)

Key : ani… that’s for you (pushed the spoon lightly to Shin Ae’s mouth)

Shin Ae : then I won’t eat. (she closed the box and placed it on the header of their bed.)

Key : *looked disappointed at Shin Ae*  yah~ you know that I am mad when you are skipping foods.

Shin Ae : I’m hungry… ugh… (lie down at her bed and acted like she was having a stomachache.)

Key : yah~ ppali meogo.

Shin Ae : I won’t eat if you won’t eat with me. merong~

Key : mwoya?! I won’t eat.

Shin Ae : then I won’t eat also even if I’m hungry.

Key : *annoyed* arasseo arasseo! (took the foods and opened it. he plunge a food on his mouth and gave it to Shin Ae) happy? (pointed his mouth while chewing the foods)]

Shin Ae : (nod while smiling. She also ate her foods.)

Key : aigoo… I didn’t even saw that childish manners of you when we are still a “serious couple” you are the girl version of Taemin.

Shin Ae : (laughed)

Key : i still have the same taste. Like Nicole, you are also childish. Why do I always falling in love with a kiddie brained girls?

Shin Ae : because you the “oldie manner” that can handle “kiddie manners”. (chuckled)

 

IT’S ALREADY 11 PM BUT KEY AND SHIN AE ARE STILL HAVING A CHITCHAT.

 

Shin Ae : oppa, I’m already sleepy. (yawn)

Key : ok. let’s sleep now. (stood up from bed and turned off the lights.)

Shin Ae : oppa…

Key : ne?

Shin Ae : aniyo..  (smiled)

Key : Shin Ae

Shin Ae : ne oppa?

Key : can I sleep beside you?

Shin Ae : eh? Wae?

Key : nothing. I just want to be with you the whole night.

Shin Ae : (laughed) arasseo oppa. But please. Don’t snore.

Key : I’m not snoring yah!

Shin Ae : (giggled)

KEY LIE DOWN BESIDE SHIN AE. HE WAS FACING HER BACK. HE CAN’T CONTROL HIS FEELING ANYMORE. HE BACK HUGGED SHIN AE. AND KEY FELT THAT SHIN AE WAS STARTLED

Shin Ae : op..oppa…

Key : let me hug you Shin Ae yah… just for this night. (he already closed his eyes)

AT FIRST, SHIN AE HESITATED TO SAY YES BUT SHE ALSO AGREED. SHE ALSO HOLDS KEY’S HANDS ON HER STOMACH.

 

Key : (whispered to Shin Ae) jaljja Shin Ae yah~ saranghae…(he hugged her tightly. And without any signal, his tears fell.)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HERE ARE THE LIST OF 91 LINERS KPOP GROUP :

SHINee's Min Ho

SHINee's Key

MBLAQ's Mir

FT ISLAND's Jae Jin

BEAST's DongWoon 

INFINITE's WooHyun

2AM's JinWoon

KARA's Nicole

MISS A's Min

 

PICSPAM !!!
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
THANKS FOR COMMENTING PEOPLE!!! I LOVE YOU ALL.. ♥♥