"LIPS?"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

>>>>>>>>>>THE THREE WENT DOWN AND EVERYBODY LOOKED AT THEM .<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hong Gi : what’s that look?

Jae Jin : Hong Min, come to uncle… *offered his arms*

Hong Min : *went to his Uncle Jae Jin*

Hong Gi : our CEO wants to meet me..

EVERYBODY LOOKED AT HONG GI WORRIED.

Hong Gi : can I ask you a favor Key?

Key : what’s that hyung?

Hong Gi : can you do me a favor? Can you tell me everything about Sulli? All her flaws..

Key : wae?

Hong Gi : it’s pay back time.

Jong Hun : is she really the culprit?

Hong Gi : yes. Hyung Nim called. And he said it was a private computer.  She used her own computer. She’s so brave. *smirked*

Seung Hyun : maybe she tought you’re an easy guy.To not notice it.

Hong Gi : *laughed* she wants a play. should we held a PLAY! Concert again? *joked*

(a/n: ft island held their asia tour and entitled that asia tour as "play! ft island")

Min Ho : *laughed* just make sure we’ll be your guest.

Hong Gi : *laughed also* that will be a big show if ever that happens. But as of now, let’s invite first Sulli on our play. The stage is for her.

Key : I’ll be glad spazzing about our Sulli. *giggled*

Taemin : can I join?

Hong Gi : all SHINee needs to talk Taemin. so it’s ok also to share yours.

Jong Hun : let us know how your dongsaeng is. *chuckled*

Key : ey hyung,  you’ll fall for her if you’ll gonna hear our stories about her. *smiled at Jong Hun*

Jong Hun : wooo… so excited to hear then. *laughed*

>>>>>>>>>>AFTER THOSE UNBELIEVABLE STORIES THAT LASTS FOR AN HOUR, THAT THEY ALMOST FORGOTTEN WHAT’S HAPPENING ON THEIR OWN WORLD, THEY ENDED UP LIKE THEY HEARD A HORROR STORY. FT ISLAND’S JAW DROPPED.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Seung Hyun : is she really like that hyung???

Onew : sad to say but yes.

Seung hyun : *shooked his head*

Hong Gi : she’s totally fake.

Key : you said it right.

Shin Ae : please stop that conversation right now.

Jong Hyun : wae?

Shin Ae : talking behind someone is bad. And I’ve never expected that those people who’s doing that at this moment was a guy! *looked disgusted at them*

Taemin : ya yeobo, are you on Sulli’s side?

Shin Ae : I’m not stupid Yeobo! Why should I stand behind her? she’s the one who destroyed us all. From me, you, our son Hong Min, SHINee and now FT Island!

Jong Hyun : then why are you telling us to stop?

Shin Ae : because it’s bad.

Jong Hyun : *scoffed* she’s more bad than us.

Key : you’re wrong. she’s the baddest of all baddest! *scoffed also*

SHINee and FT Island : *laughed*

Hong Gi : I’m going to meet our CEO later. And I’ll be requesting him for us to held a public and live broadcast apology tomorrow. I hope he’ll agree.

Onew : you’re so brave to face your CEO. You know, us… we can’t do that with a lot of confidence like you are doing right now.. Lee Soo Man is such a scarry fellow. What he says is a rules.

Hong Gi : *laughed* and I bet he’ll gonna meet you too soon guys.

Key : *hugged himself acting like shivering* just thinking of it makes me cuddle with my blanket already.

Min Hwan : I’m hungry hyung…….

Onew : nado… *pout*

Taemin : hyung do you still have stocks of foods here?

Hong Gi : *looked at Shin Ae*

Shin Ae : arasseo. *stood up* I’ll cook chicken curry for you guys. You need to eat well for this big issue. *laughed*

Taemin : *smiled* gomawo yeobo.. *hugged Shin Ae through her waist*

Hong Gi : *teased the two* yah, stop that lovey dovey thingy. We have kid here. *looked at Hong Min*

Hong Min : *looking clueless at the people around him*

 

>>>>>>>>>>AFTER THEY ATE THE FOOD, HONG GI FINALLY PREPARED HIMSELF FOR HIS MEETING WITH THE CEO. HE WENT ON THEIR ROOM AND CHANGED CLOTHES AFTER HE TOOK A SHORT SHOWER. SHIN AE FOLLOWED HIM<<<<<<<<<<<<

Shin Ae : oppa…

Hong Gi : *looked behind him and smiled when he saw Shin Ae* oh Shin Ae yah.. waeyo?

Shin Ae : *fixed Hong Gi’s shirt*

Hong Gi : yah.. stop it. you don’t need to do that. We are not couple anymore. *laughed a bit*

Shin Ae : oppa mianhae…

Hong Gi : mianhae? Tto? Aish.. I heard those words again.

Shin Ae : are you irritated also?

Hong Gi : wae? is there someone who is also irritated at that word especially when it comes from you?

Shin Ae : key…. Key oppa… Key oppa said that to me also before.

Hong Gi : ah.. maybe we felt the same before. *chuckled*

Shin Ae : *took a deep breath* oppa.

Hong Gi : *fixing his collar and not looking at her* uhm?

Shin Ae : are you sure you’ll gonna be ok?

Hong Gi : I’ll be fine. As long as you, Hong Min, FT Island and SHINee are with me.

Shin Ae : you know, I can also explain in public. Besides, It’s my entire fault also.

Hong Gi : *stopped fixing his collar and faced Shin Ae* that’s the thing I wouldn’t like you to do. as long as I can protect you and Hong Min, I will never let you apologize in public. Arasseo?

Shin Ae : oppa, why are you so good to me?

Hong Gi : should I repeat it again?

Shin Ae : *looked at the gound*

Hong Gi : because I love you. got it?

Shin Ae : oppa…

Hong Gi : I’ve learned to be a good father, to be a good husband, to be a good friend to others because of you. I’ve learned to face my problems and stand still because of you. you thought me so much without you even noticing it.

Shin Ae : oppa you know why you and me is impossible?

Hong Gi : wae?

Shin Ae : because you are too perfect for me. I can’t give what you want. I can’t complete the puzzle in your life.

Hong Gi : *smiled* in this world, we are all incomplete. We need to find the piece of us in this big world. I thought it was you but I was wrong. someone owns you and not me. it was Taemin.

Shin Ae : oppa I wish you’ll find your true happiness. I wish you’ll find your missing piece in a quick time.

Hong Gi : I’m not in a hurry Shin Ae. I’m still enjoying being with you, my step son and my friends.

Shin Ae : *smiled* oppa…  *hugged Hong Gi tightly* thank you. thank you for letting me be a part of your life.

Hong Gi : *hugged back* same with me. thank you for letting me play a big role in your life even just for a short time.

WHILE THEY WER HUGGING, HONG GI RECEIVED A MESSAGE. HE READ IT AND IT SAYS THAT HE NEEDS TO GO NOW BECAUSE THEIR CEO ALREADY ARRIVED AT HIS OFFICE.

Hong Gi : *pulled back the hugs* I need to go now. cheer me up ok?

Shin Ae : *nod* hwaiting oppa!

Hong Gi : can I have a kiss?

Shin Ae : *chuckled* arasseo. Where? Forehead? Cheeks? Or lips?

Hong Gi : *surprised* lips?

Shin Ae : lips? Arasseo. *shin ae tiptoed and peck a kiss on Hong Gi’s lips.*

HONG GI WAS LEFT FROZEN. HIS EYES ARE WIDENED.

Shin Ae : *snapped her fingers in front of Hong Gi’s face* yah oppa…

Hong Gi : you… you ki… kiss me in my lips?

Shin Ae : *pout* because you said so.

Hong Gi : I was just asking if I heard it right. That’s why I repeated 'lips'. That’s not my choice.

Shin Ae : *sulked* so you didn’t liked it?

Hong Gi : it’s.. it’s not that I didn’t liked it.. it’s just that… that you didn’t even dared kissing me on my lips ever since….

Shin Ae : *smiled* and now your dreams came true.. *laughed*

Hong Gi : should I thank you?

Shin Ae : *laughed* ok ok. now go. Before your CEO will fire you.

Hong Gi : he can’t do that. FTI sland is a big lost if that happened. CN Blue can’t make it alone. *laughed*

Shin Ae : *pushing Hong Gi lightly* ara ara… you talk too much.

Hong Gi : *laughed* yah, you don’t need to push me.

WHILE THE TWO ARE HAPPY TEASING EACH OTHER, TAEMIN SAW THEM. HE SMILED AT THEM.

Hong Gi : oh Taemin ah..

Taemin : *bowed* are you going now hyung?

Hong Gi : yeah. Wish me luck.

Taemin : Hong Gi hyung hwaiting!

Shin Ae : *trying to control her laugh*

Taemin : *looked at Shin Ae dumb* wae?

Hong Gi : so, I think because of your innocence Shin Ae fell in love with you. *smirked*

Taemin : me? what about me?

Hong Gi : ah dwaesseo dwaesseo… got to go. I’m gonna be late. Bye bye.  *WENT DOWN*

Taemin : what’s wrong with hyung?

Shin Ae : *chuckled* aigoo.. my yeobo is really cute. *pinched Taemin’s cheeks*

Taemin : ah.. appayo….

Shin Ae : where is Hong Min?

Taemin : he’s playing with his uncles downstairs. I’m afraid that Key hyung will spoiled him when it comes to shopping. *worried face*

Shin Ae : *laughed*

Taemin : *sighed*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello!! i am back. sorry for not updating this past two days. and sorry for the updates today. i know u found this boring guys but the reason is my fingers have wounds and need to bandage it because it's really painful. :( when my fingers will be totally ok, i'll update immediately. sorry again. i hope you still with me guys. hwaiting! 

 

 

 

 

 

chuuu~~~~~~~~~~~~

woooo~~~~

 

 

ontae ♥