"SHE LEFT ME"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

AUTHOR POV

Taemin was walking to their dorm while crying silently. He kept on thinking why Shin Ae became like that. It’s really impossible for her to know what happened between him and Sulli. That’s why he is so confident that she can’t figure it out. It was a big mistake he did for his whole life. He can’t think anymore reason. Only Sulli and Taemin knew what happened between them. But suddenly, he remembered Kai. But Taemin didn’t mind suspecting him since he didn’t even met Shin Ae in person.

TAEMIN POV

I was walking like a dead person on the streets. i want to cry out loud but it seems like I already consumed all my tears. I opened the door and I saw Key hyung, min ho hyung, onew hyung and Jong hyun hyung having a happy chitchat at the living room.

SHINEE POV

Key : taemin? *stood up and cupped taemin’s face worriedly* why? Are you ok baby? Did you cry? What happened?

Taemin : hyung… *looked at Key with a teary eyes.*

BUT WHEN TAEMIN MET KEY’S EYES, HE IMMEDIATELY HUGGED KEY AND  STARTED TO SOBBED.

Key : *worried* tae.. taemin.. wae? what happened?

THE FOUR STOOD UP AND WENT CLOSER TO KEY AND TAEMIN. THEY ARE SO WORRIED. ONEW PATTED TAEMIN’S BACK.

Taemin : *sobbing* hyung… hyung… i… i… I’m… I’m sorry. I’m sorry. *he repeated it many times*

Key : *pulled back on taemin’s hug so that he can meet taemin’s hug* why? Taemin speak..

Taemin : I’m.. I’m a fool.. I’m …. I’m so stupid…. *he said in between sobs*

Onew : why are you saying that? yah, you went out here with a happy face but you came back here like that? where is Shin Ae?

Taemin : she’s…. she’s… she’s with Hong Gi hyung…. *sobbed hardly*

Key : *almost shouted* mwo?! Why is she with him?! tell me taemin, what really happened? Tell me!!!!!! *shaked taemin’s shoulder*

Jong hyun : key key… *holds Key’s shoulder to calm him.*

Key : did…. Did… *can’t continue what he want to say.*

Taemin : we broke up already.. she broke up with me! *cried*

Onew : what?!

 

SHIN AE POV

I sat at my couch lifelessly. I felt so weak. Is this what pregnant felt? I hate it! I felt like I’m so useless. I’m so weak.. I think I can’t do anything! I want to cry. Why didn’t I slap his face? I really hate him. he cheated me. I trusted him but he wasted it. I can’t think anymore. I’m stress. But I need to be strong for my baby. I hold my forehead and looked up just to rest my head on the back of the couch. I closed my eyes and trying to calm myself. “here, drink water.” Hong Gi oppa sent me a glass of water. “thanks oppa..” I took the glass of water and drink it. “are you ok? don’t you feel anything?” he asked me worriedly. “ne oppa, I’m fine.” I faked a smile and rest again. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t at the first place.” He bowed. “no oppa, you just told him the truth. You really slept here right?” he chuckled. “so… what now? you broke up with him. what’s your plan? How about the baby in you?” he asked me looking at my tummy. “I’ll raise this alone oppa. I’ll keep it on my own.” I said while rubbing my tummy. “you can’t raise that alone.” He said while looking at me with a worried looks. “oppa, don’t worry. I still have my mom. She’ll help me.” I smiled just to assure him I’m fine. “where is your mother?’ he asked me again. “she’s at Gwangju oppa. I’ll just stay with her.” I answered. “she’ll probably kill me if she knew I’m pregnant without a husband.” I added. Hong Gi oppa just remained silent. I decided to stood up and grabbed my phone to call my mom but I was stopped when he said something. “Let me introduce myself as the father of your baby.” He said without even looking at me. “eh?” I was shocked.

 

IT’S ALREADY EVENING AT SEOUL. SHINEE WAS SO SILENT. THEY PITY TAEMIN AND STARTED HATING SHIN AE. EXCEPT FOR KEY OF COURSE. TAEMIN WAS SPACING WHILE ONEW WAS EATING CHICKEN ALONE AT THE KITCHEN, JONG HYUN AND MIN HO ARE PLAYING ONLINE GAMES.

 

Key : taemin, you know, it’s not that I am on Shin Ae’s side but, I know Shin Ae loves you that much. I just want to ask you if you did something wrong that Shin Ae almost chose to broke up with you.

Taemin : …………………

Onew : yah key, are you blaming our maknae?

Key : no.

Jong hyun : then why are you asking that kind of question to him? it’s not because you love her, you can put all your trust on her.

Key : yes I do love her.So what? as what I have said, I’m not taking any sides. I just want to be fair. We didn’t know why Shin Ae did that to our maknae. Dump him like that. we need also to hear her side.

Min ho : hyung is right. We can’t just judge her.

Onew : even we knew her reason, we can’t deny the fact that she broke Taemin’s heart.

Key : now answer me Taemin, are you really innocent about this case?

Min ho : whoa, you sounds like a detective key.

Key : shut the up min ho. *glared him*

Taemin : hyung… I made a mistake. A mistake that can change our relationship. I know I was wrong. I was.. was not in the right mind when I did that. but, but I swear, no one knew about this except me and sulli. And….. Kai…

SHINee LOOKED AT TAEMIN. ONEW WENT TO THE LIVING ROOM LEAVING THE CHICKEN ALONE AT THE KITCHEN’S TRABLE.

 

Onew : what did you do maknae?

Taemin : i… i….

Kai : hyung!!! *panting*

SHINee LOOKED AT KAI PANTING.

Key : what brought you here Kai?

Kai : hyung, are you ok?

Taemin : *confused|blank|innocent* I’m.. I’m fine..

Kai : I’m sorry hyung.. I’m really really sorry… *kneeled in front of Taemin*

Onew : yah yah yah.. *helped Kai to stand up* what are you doing?

Taemin : why Kai? Do you know something? Do you know what’s happening at this moment? Is it you?

Jong hyun : *confused* we we we wait… *threw up his hand in air* what’s… what’s going on?

Kai : hyung the night I called you last night… I’m not alone… I’m with Shin Ae nuna. She forced me to call you and asked about you and sulli.

Key : *can’t catch up* ab.. about.. about who? *titled his head of so much confusions*

Min Ho :what’s going on? We can’t understand anything.

Taemin : why didn’t you tell me?!

Kai : hyung I didn’t expected that she will do that to me. she’s with Hong Gi hyung last night. Hyung I’m sorry. I swear I didn’t said anything. It’s not me who opened that topic. She came at our dorm last day and asked about you and sulli.

Key : *grabbed Kai’s collar* now tell me the whole in’ story or I will destroy your pretty face. *gritting his teeth*

 SHINee STOPPED KEY WHEN THEY SAW HIM TOTALLY ANGRY BECAUSE HE WAS SO CONFUSED.

Taemin : *scared* let me explain hyung.. please don’t hurt him.

KEY LET GO KAI’S COLLAR AND PUSHED HIM HARDLY.

Key : now tell me. *calm but scary tone*

Taemin : *scared | nervous* hyung, hyung it’s my fault. I cheated Her. the night during the victory party at Japan, I said I’m with Kai. Yes I’m with Kai but I ended up with Sulli. I was really out of my mind that I almost asked her to make love with------

TAEMIN WAS CUT WHEN HE FELT KEY’S FISTS CRASHED INTO HIS FACE. TAEMIN LANDED AT THE FLOOR. ALL OF THEM WAS SHOCKED BUT MIN HO STILL MANAGED TO HELPED TAEMIN IMMEDIATELY.

Key : *totally mad* Are you crazy?!!!!!! Why did you do that?!!!! why did you hurt her?!!

ONEW HELD KEY’S ARMS BEFORE HE CAN PUNCH TAEMIN AGAIN.

Onew : key no… stop it..

Taemin : *his lower lips is bleeding* hyung.. hyung I’m sorry.

Key : your sorry can’t cure Shin Ae’s heart!! Don’t you know how hard for me to let go the person that I really love just to be with the boy she really loves?!!! you Taemin! I gave her to you because I thought you’ll cherish her like a princess! But you just treated her like a trash!!!!!

Taemin : *crying* hyung I’m sorry…

Key : I don’t need your damn sorry!!!!!!

Jong hyun : Key calm down!

Key : you’re my baby Taemin, I’ve been with you since we are still a trainee. I’ve known you for so long. And I’ve never imagined that this day will happen to us!

Taemin : *sobbed* hyung… pls. I really regret it. I’m so sorry.. *Knelt down*

Jong hyun : no taemin, stand up..

Key : stop saying sorry to me. just go to Shin Ae and explain everything!!

ONEW’S PHONE RANG. ONEW PUTS HIS INDEX FINGER ON HIS LIPS. A SIGN FOR THEM TO KEEP QUIET.

Onew : *answered the phone* oh hyung nim……….. ah yeah.. *forced to chuckle* eh? As in tonight? This night?....................... *looked at Key* ne hyung, arasseo.. ne.. bye. *turned off the phone*

Min ho : is it hyung nim? Why?

Onew : we have a problem. Shim shim tapa moved our schedule. Secret cancelled their schedule tonight at shim shim tapa So… they said that we will be their guest tonight.

Key :right!!! *threw some pillows at the couch.*

Taemin :hyung…

Onew : Kai, put some medicines on Taemin’s lips. Go upstairs. Jong hyun, and min ho prepare for our schedule later.

Taemin : hyung I need to go to Shin Ae.

Onew : just go after Kai treat your wounded lips.

Kai : let’s go hyung…

Onew : and you Key, drink water and calm yourself. Don’t worry, I’m not standing behind Taemin this time. Nor on your side. You’ve done too much this night. *then he left*

 

FT ISLAND DORM

 

Jaejin : hyung andwae!!!!! *grabbed hong gi’s arms* Hyung you can’t leave us! You can’t leave FT ISLAND!!!

Hong Gi : I’m not leaving FT ISLAND Jae jin, I’ll just fix something. I’ll be back after 2 days.

Jae jin :hyung andwae… no pls. it’s none of your business. You don’t need to interfere on their problem… hyung please.

Jong Hyun : just let him Jae jin.

Jae jin :hyung no!!!!!! he can’t be with Shin Ae!!! She was my friend’s girlfriend!!

Hong Gi :Jae jin, you can keep my promise. I’ll be back after I solve this ok? and pls. don’t tell to anyone where i go.

Jaejin : …………………………

Jong Hyun : I’ll take care of him. just go.

Hong Gi : thanks..

Seung hyun : hyung hyung! Take this milk. It’s good for your body. You can’t fall asleep easily on your way.

Hong Gi : I’ll just take yakult seung hyun. *smiled*

Seung hyun : wait here and I’ll go get some. *seung hyun immediately went back to refrigerator and get some yakult*

Jae jin : hyung take care.. call us when you arrived on your destination.

Hong Gi :yes I will. Eysh.. I’m not kid anymore! *ruffled Jaejin’s hair*

Min hwan :hyung, you won’t bring Madonna?

 

Hong Gi : I’ll just leave Madonna first with you guys. Take good care of my cutie puppy arasseo?

Min hwan : ne hyung.. say bye bye to appa Madonna.. *took madonna’s foot and waved to Hong Gi*

Seung hyun : here hyung! Two packs of yakult!

Hong Gi : thanks seung hyun ah. Ok! I’ll go now. bye guys. See you after two days. *waved at the three*

 

>>>>AFTER 30 MINUTES….<<< 

 

Kai :hyung… *panting* why did we run? We can ride on your car you know?

Taemin : *knocked at SHIN AE’s house* Shin Ae yah….. Shin Ae yah! *but no one answered. The lights are turned off* Shin Ae yah!!!!

Ahjussi : yah, who are you?

Taemin : ahjussi… ahjussi.. *grabbed the old man’s dress* I need to talk to my girlfriend. She lived here.

Ajussi : oh, the girl who lived here? She left already. She paid all her balanced and left this house just a couple of minutes ago.

Taemin : *shocked* eh? Ahjussi andwae.. do you know where did she go?

Ahjussi : I’m sorry but she didn’t said where she’ll stay.

TAEMIN'S WORLD CRASHED DOWN WHEN HE HEARD THAT SHIN AE LEFT HER ALREADY. HE TRIED TO CALL HER NUMBER BUT IT WAS ALREADY NOT IN USE. TAEMIN ALMOST LOST HIS STRENGTH AND LET HIMSELF BE SAT ON THE HIGHWAY.

Kai : hyung.. hyung stand up.. please hyung.

Taemin : she… she left me… she left me Kai… she left me… *cried*

Kai : hyung don’t cry.. your make up will be ruined.

Taemin : the hell I care about my make up!!! I just want Shin Ae back!! that’s all I care!!!!

Kai : *scared* I’m.. I’m sorry hyung…

Taemin : *calmed down* sorry Kai for shouting on you.

Kai : ani hyung,. I know it was my entire fault. I let them used me.

Taemin : it’s not you. it’s me who commit a mistake. I’m sorry for dragging you in this situation.

Kai : it’s ok hyung. We’re best friends right? *smiled at Taemin*

Taemin : *faked a smile*