"MEET MY GIRLFRIEND"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

=SHINEE’S DORM=

Taemin : hyung, are you gonna take Shin Ae nuna at Bangkok tomorrow? (move his face closer to key)

Key : (pushed Taemin’s face lightly.) Taemin ah~ you can ask me even without moving your face closer to mine. yes I’ll bring her with US.

Taemin : (widened his eyes) US???! What do you mean??? she’ll be with us from airport to Bangkok???

Key : of course! Do you want her to lost? She’s not aware in that place.

Taemin : but hyung, reporters might see her.

Key : I know right. Are you thinking that I am planning to hide her when we arrive at the airport?

Taemin : (sat lazily at the bed)

Key : and besides, hyungnim already agreed. We made an agreement. I won’t do that special stage if Shin Ae won’t come with us.

Taemin : (sighed)

Key : how’s your practice with IU? Is everything fine?

Taemin : everything is fine hyung. Geokjeongma..

Key : (smirked) IU and you fits. You know that?

Taemin : no. and I don’t have any time to think about it.

Key : (smiled) wae? are you holding on TAELLI couple?

Taemin : ani… that thing is just fan service. I don’t have any plan to make it real.

Key : (laughed) wae? Sulli is beautiful. You don’t like her?

Onew : of course Taemin likes her. nado.. I like her too. (standing at the door. closed arms and leaning at the door.)

Taemin : (looked at Onew with what-are you-saying hyung?!)

Key : whoa.. so Onlli and Taelli???

Onew : (laughed and sat beside Taemin) everybody likes Sulli. Even you key, I know you like her.

Key : (laughed) why would i?

Onew : because like can felt by everyone.

AFTER THAT SENTENCE, KEY REMAINED SILENT. AND TAEMIN WHO IS CONFUSED KEPT ON THINKING WHAT DID HIS HYUNG MEAN.

Onew : did I say something wrong Key?

Key : nothing.. (yawn) let’s sleep now. we still have to wake up early.

Taemin : arasseo hyung. Jaljja.. (smiled widely)

 

ONEW AND TAEMIN WENT ALSO TO THEIR ROOM.

 

Taemin : hyung, chamkan… (held Onew’s hands)

Onew : wae?

Taemin : what do you mean a while ago?

Onew : (shook his head) nothing. Let’s just rest.

 

=MORNING.. THE DAY OF FLIGHT=

SHIN AE POV

I was really nervous waiting Key at my apartment. I’ll be publicized in any minute.. omo.. does SHAWOL will like me? I am really afraid to be bashed. Should I wear heavy make up???? No, no no.. reporters might say I am a clown. I was panicking. Walking from left to right. Until there was a doorbell. I immediately opened the door and it was Key. “chagiya..” I welcomed him happily. But deep inside I was really nervous. “ready?” he asked me while smiling. I just nodded as my reply to him. “let’s go then. Our van is already there.” Key pointed a black van not far from our house. He helped me carry my bags. “chag… chagiya..” I held his hands. “wae?” he asked. “I’m… I’m nervous.” I said then bowed. I heard him chuckled. “don’t worry, I’m here. SHINEE will be with you.” He assured me. “just hold my hands and everything will be fine.” He winked then smiled at me. I smiled on what he said. I felt relieved. We walked towards the Van and when the door opened, the first person I saw was Min Ho oppa. He smiled at me sweetly. “let’s seat at the back.” Key said. He was still holding my hands. When I was about to stepped inside, I saw Taemin sitting at the back. Good! The three of us will sit at the back. Since Key really wants to seat beside the window, I sat in the middle. On my left, Key, and on my right was Taemin. “Taemin ah~ you want to exchange seat with me?” Minho oppa said. I looked at Taemin and I saw him he looked at me secretly through the tip of his eyes. “ani hyung.. I’m ok here.” He said while smiling. “just don’t mind him there Minho, besides, that’s his place.” Key said. he smiled at me and pinched my hands. We are still holding hands.

 

TAEMIN POV

For the first time of my life, I regretted sitting here. I can’t look at them straightly. It’s really uncomfortable. It’s suffocating. Their hands were intertwined and holding each other. . do they really need to that inside the car? I’ll better close my eyes.. yes. I’ll better sleep so that I can’t see those love birds beside me.

 

AFTER HALF AN HOUR OF TRAVEL, THEY FINALLY ARRIVED AT THE AIRPORT.

 

Key : taemin ah~ ireonah… we are already here. (shrugging Taemin’s shoulders)

Taemin : (woke up) hyung.. wae?

Key : are you planning to go to Bangkok using our van? We are already here at the airport.

Taemin : eh? (looked at the window.)

Key : fix yourself now. I bet you don’t want your pictures are all ugly and with drools. (teased Taemin)

Shin Ae : (chuckled)

Taemin : (taemin looked at Shin Ae then to Key.) hyung! You’re embarrassing me.

Key : to whom? To your nuna? So what? (laughed)

 

MINHO, ONEW AND JONG HYUN WERE ALREADY OUTSIDE. WITH THEIR MANAGER. TAEMIN FIXED HIS HAIR AND DRESS. PUTS HIS HEADSET ON HIS EARS AND STARTED PLAYING A SONGS ON HIS IPOD. THEN HE WENT DOWN. FOLLOWED BY KEY WHILE SHIN AE  FOLLOWED HIM HOLDING KEY’S HANDS. THE FLASHES OF THE CAMERAS ARE SO MANY. SHIN AE WAS OBVIOUSLY HIDING HER FACE BEHIND KEY. KEY NOTICED IT THEN HE WHISPERED TO HIS MANAGER..

 

shin ae's fashion : 

 

 

 

 

 

Key : hyung, let’s go inside.

Hyungnim : arasseo. Your girlfriend is not used on the flashes. (he joked)

Key : (smiled) ne…

Hyungnim : ok boys let’s go inside.

 

THEY STARTED WALKING INSIDE. TAEMIN WALKED BEHIND SHIN AE TO ASSURE THAT SHE WILL BE OK IN FRONT AND IN BACK. WHILE THEY ARE WALKING, ONE REPORTER FROM A BIG ARTICLE ASKED TAEMIN WHO IS THAT GIRL. TAEMIN DIDN’T ANSWERED INSTEAD, HE JUST SMILED AT THE REPORTER.

 

Shin Ae : (hiding behind key while holding key’s hands) chagiya….

Key : (smiling) don’t be afraid chagiya, I’m here. Taemin is behind you, minho was on your right and Jong hyun hyung was on your left. Me and ONew hyung are in front of you. You are safe.

Shin Ae : they kept on taking pictures.. I’m not used to it. and I hear some murmurs…

Key : (laughed) yah… it’s just normal, since it’s their first time seeing you. Look at your way baby.. you might strip.

Shin Ae : just lead me the way. I really can’t look at my way..

THEN SUDDENLY KEY TOOK OFF HIS HANDS ON SHIN AE. SHE WAS SHOCKED.  KEY TURNED AROUND THEN PLACED HIS ARMS ON SHIN AE’S SHOULDERS.

 

Shin Ae : (trying hard to cover his face with her passport.) yah… yah…. What are you doing??!

Key : (smiling) you’re beautiful c’mon, let them see your face.

Shin Ae : key!

Key : uhh~~~~ no chagiya? (pout)

Shin Ae : just wait until we enter at the airplane!!

Key : (giggled then suddenly, he kissed Shin Ae on the cheeks.)

 

EVERYONE SCREAMED WHEN THE FANS SAW IT. SHIN AE WAS LEFT JAW DROPPED AND DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO, REACT OR FEEL.TAEMIN WAS ALSO SHOCKED.

 

Taemin : (in his mind) do they really need to be sweet?! Hyung I swear, you’re just letting the situation more worst!

Reporter : so she was Key’s girlfriend. (talking to Taemin)

Taemin : (startled) ey hyung, what are you doing?! You startled me. are you still waiting for my answer?

Reporter : yes. because I can’t just write at the article the word “smile of Taemin” everybody was asking now who is she. And now, it was very clear that she was Key’s girlfriend. (smirked)

Taemin : now you know stop walking beside me ok hyung? You’re annoying me. (squinted at the reporter)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR THE LATE AND SHORT UPDATE, I WAS BUSY UPDATING ABOUT FT ISLAND'S PLAY CONCERT IN TAIWAN..