"DNA TEST CONFIRMED!"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

HONG KI WENT HOME AFTER THEIR PRESS CON

Hong Ki : I’m home.

Hong Min : *stopped playing his toys and run towards Hong Ki but stopped when he remembered that Hong Ki is not his real father.*

Hong Ki : *smiled at Hong Min* no hug??

Hong Min : *smiled then run towards Hong Ki and hugged him*

Shin Ae : oppa…

Hong Ki : how are you?

Shin Ae : I am fine. *weak smile*

Hong Ki : what’s that smile?

Shin Ae : oppa.. is everything will gonna be ok?

Hong Ki : don’t worry. Everything will be back to normal. As of now I can’t assure you anything but I just want to say that you must be strong. And be wise in every decision you’ll do.

Shin Ae : *smiled and nodded* come. I cooked something. Where are the others?

Hong Ki : they took a rest first. We still don’t have enough rest since last night. Remember, we stayed at the studio the whole night and prepared for our Japan Arena Tour.

Shin Ae : *Sighed* sorry.

Hong Ki : *ruffled her hair* it’s not your fault.

THEY WENT TO THE KITCHEN

Hong Ki : do you know that SM Entertainment held an emergency meeting because of this issue??

Shin Ae : yes. Wae? are they mad? Are they mad at Taemin? is he ok? are they ok?

Hong Min : eomma… eoddi appa?

Hong Ki : appa is in work baby. He’ll be home later.

Shin Ae : no he isn’t.

Hong Ki : wae?

Shin Ae : he said this isn’t his house. He can’t just stay here. It’s yours.

Hong Ki : aigoo. That stubborn kid. He must stay here because his family is in here!

Shin Ae : *chuckled*

Hong Ki : by the way, can you lend me the laptop?

Shin Ae : sure oppa, wait.

SHIN AE GET THE LAPTOP AT THE LIVING ROOM AND GAVE IT HONG KI. HONG MIN TOOK A WAFFLE AND ATE IT ON HIS OWN. HONG KI GRABBED A PANCAKE AND ATE IT ALSO. SHIN AE ARRIVED AND GAVE THE LAPTOP TO HONG KI. HE OPENED IT AND SEARCHED SOMETHING. SHIN AE WAS LOOKING AT HIM CURIOUSLY. AND WHEN SHE SAW HONG KI SMILED, SHE FELT MORE CURIOUSITY.

Shin Ae : oppa.. what’s on?

Hong Ki : come. Look at this..

SHIN AE WENT BEHIND HONG KI AND BENT DOWN TO LOOK WHAT’S HONG KI’S LOOKING. AND HER EYES WIDENED WHEN SHE SAW SOME TOP ARTICLES.

‘LEE TAEMIN IS LEE HONG MIN’S FATHER’ ….. ‘

SHINee SINGS WHO’S THE ‘LUCIFER’ IN SM’…..

‘SULLI IS AN ANGEL IN DISGUISE?’……..

Shin Ae : oppa… what’s that? shinee sings who’s the Lucifer in SM?? what does they mean?

Hong Ki : I bet you didn’t watched our press con. You’ve missed the greatest thing we’ve done in our life!

Shin Ae : what??

Hong Ki : we named who’s the culprit. SHINee named the person who tried to stop SJ and SNSD from their fame. Taemin didn’t cheat you on purpose Shin Ae. he was also fell on Sulli’s trap. She puts an ecstasy on Taemin’s drink before.

Shin Ae : what.. what???? Ecstasy? How did you knew about that?

Hong Ki : Onew knew it all. Even us was shocked when he said it. Taemin doesn’t know that also. Luna told him everything.

Shin Ae : oh my….. how can Sulli do that???

Hong Ki : she was also the master behind those death threats that SJ and SNSD received before.

Shin Ae : *can’t believe*

Hong Ki : she’s cruel.

Hong Min : eomma…

Shin Ae : yes baby? What do you want?

Hong Min : I want banana milk.

Shin Ae : wait. I’ll get you one.

Hong Ki : *giggled* still banana milk?

Hong Min : *smiled widely at Hong Ki*

 

>>>>>>>>>>SM BUILDING<<<<<<<<<<<<

Onew : Luna wait. *grabbed Luna’s arms*

Luna : *shy to face Onew*

Onew : let’s talk.

Luna : talk about what?

Onew : about… *trying to find a words* about how can we prove to LSM that Sulli said that for real.

Luna : oh…

Onew : and.. also about… *stuttered* about what she said that….. you… you… *pointed Luna then himself* liking me?

Luna : *blushed* that’s not important as of now. we need to fix this before Sulli do her first move.

Onew : ah.. see… *rubbed his nape*

Luna : *lifted his head* let’s start now.

Onew : but how?

Luna : *think.*

Onew : where did she said it to you? you didn’t recorded it?

Luna : why should i? she’s my friend. And I don’t have any plan to tell it someone before.

Onew : *lose hope*

Luna : wait!!

Onew : *surprised and looked at Luna* Wae?

Luna : she said it to me when we are recording at MNET building! Maybe the CCTV camera recorded it!

Onew : *happy* really?

Luna : *nodded happily* let’s go at the MNET building and asked for the compilation of their videos!

Onew : Let’s go!! *pulled Luna’s hand*

Luna : *blushed*

>>>>>>>>>>INSIDE THE ROOM<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Key : are you not going at Shin Ae’s house?

Taemin : hyung I’m afraid.

Key : afraid of what?!

Taemin : Shin Ae might misunderstand me. She might think that I don’t believe that Hong Min is my son.

Jong Hyun : that’s why LSM said explain it to her everything.

Taemin : *sighed then covered his face*

Min Ho : you can do it. Shin Ae will understand you.

Taemin : *weak smile*

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LEE’S RESIDENCE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hong Ki : *called Taemin*

Taemin : *answered the call* hello hyung?

Hong Ki : how’s going on there?

Taemin : *sighed*

Hong Ki : wae? what’s the problem??

Taemin : hyung, Lee Soo Man ssi requested a DNA test. I really don’t like to do it.

Hong Ki : mwo??! Is he really gone mad???? Hong Min is your real son!!!

Taemin : that’s what I’ve said but he didn’t listen to me. he still wants a paper that says he’s really my son..

Hong Ki : did you agreed?

Taemin : I have no choice hyung. And besides.. his conditions are tempting.

Hong Ki : what do you mean?

Taemin : if we proved that Hong Min is my son, he will let me and Shin Ae marry and he will give her a job. It’s so tempting not to accept.

Hong Ki : *sighed*

Taemin : but hyung, I’m scared. Shin Ae might misunderstand everything. It’s not that I am questioning also my own son. It’s just that I have no choice.

Hong Ki : she’ll understand Taemin. just go home and explain it to her. she’s really worried about you. Hong Min is also looking for you.

Taemin : *smiled* chincha hyung? Are you with them right now?

Hong Ki : a while ago. I am already on my room. They are playing downstairs. I still need to take a nap before I go to our dorm.

Taemin : you’ll leave them??

Hong Ki : yah Lee Taemin. are you stupid?? Remember, I love your girlfriend. Do you want me to stay with her this whole night? Do you trust me that so much???

Taemin : *laughed* I’ve trusted you enough hyung. If you are planning to seduce her since then, you should have done that before when she was with you.

Hong Ki : aish.. *chuckled* ppali! She’s waiting for you. your family are waiting for you.

Taemin : I’ll be there in a minute hyung.

Hong Ki : arasseo.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>30 MINUTES.. IT’S ALREADY 7:00 IN THE EVENING WHEN TAEMIN ARRIVED<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hong Min : appa!!!! *run to Taemin and hugged him*

Taemin : Hong Min ah~~~

Shin Ae : yeobo… *teary eyes and hugged Taemin*

Taemin : *put’s Hong Min down and hugged Shin Ae too*

Shin Ae : I thought you’ll not going home tonight. *her face buried at Taemin’s neck*

Taemin : *smiled* I can’t spent one night away from you yeobo.

Shin Ae : *smiled* I love you.

Taemin : I love you more.

Hong Min : *pulled Taemin’s pants* appa… where’s my present?

Taemin : *pulled back from Shin Ae’s hug and carried Hong Min* mian Hong Min, appa didn’t went to mall today. We have a work. Uhm…. Let’s just buy toys tomorrow. You want?

Hong Min : *happy* really appa??? We will buy toys tomorrow?

Taemin : uhm yes. after we go to the hospital.

Shin Ae : hospital?? Wae? who’s in the hospital??

Taemin : uhh… *puts Hong Min down* Hong Min ah, continue playing ok? eomma and appa needs to talk.

Hong Min : are you gonna fight too appa? That’s how Hong Ki app… Hong Ki hyung said whenever before they have a fight with eomma.

Taemin : *ruffled Hong Min’s hair* appa won’t fight with eomma. Appa loves eomma ok?

Hong Min : *nodded then went to the living room*

Shin Ae : *worried* Taemin tell me. what’s going on?

Taemin : yeobo.. please don’t get mad at me. *hold Shin Ae’s hands*

Shin Ae : why?

Taemin : Lee Soo Man ssi wants us to prove to him that Hong Min is our real son. He wants us to have a DNA test.

Shin Ae : what??!!!

Taemin : yeobo please don’t get mad.

Shin Ae : Taemin aren’t you convince that Hong Min is your son???!!!

Taemin : it’s not like that. I believe he’s my son yeobo. I believe that every strips of his hair also belongs to me. It’s just Lee Soo Man ssi wants us to show some evidence to him and to the fans that he is really my son. If you’ll going to ask me, I don’t need that damn DNA test! Because I know to myself that Hong Min is mine.

Shin Ae : *looked worriedly at Taemin*

Taemin : *puts Shin Ae’s hands on his face with his pleading eyes* Yeobo.. if we are so sure and not hiding anything that Hong Min is really our baby, we are strong enough to face this one.

Shin Ae : *a tear fell from her eyes* why do people needs to judge us? Why do people needs us to prove them that Hong Min is yours? Why life is so un fair? Why can’t we just live in such a normal way? Why do they need to question every members of our family??

Taemin : *hugged Shin Ae* it’s because we are not just a normal citizen. I am a star. You should expect that even before yeobo.

Shin Ae : is it wrong to love you?

Taemin : are you regretting that you’ve loved me?

Shin Ae : that’s the least thing I’ve imagined yeobo. Even the time you cheated me, I’ve never regretted loving you. I don’t know why but pains doesn’t have strength for me to hate you.

Taemin : it’s because you are in love with me so so so much! *laughed*

Shin Ae : *backed off on Taemins hug and playfully hit Taemin’s chest* yah! Such a bold!!

Taemin : wae? I am just saying the truth.

Shin Ae : *popped her cheeks*

Taemin : that’s the cutes thing I’ve seen.

Shin Ae : and you are the cutest person I have ever seen. *pinched Taemin’s cheeks*

Taemin : so.. do you agree about the DNA test?

Shin Ae : *sighed and nodded*

Taemin : *hugged Shin Ae tightly* that’s my girl.

Shin Ae : if we’ll have the result, what now?

Taemin : guess what.. *pulled back from hugging shin ae but he’s still holding her two petite arms* if we’ll gonna prove to him that Hong Min is really my son, he will let us marry and he’ll even give you a permanent job!

Shin Ae : *widened eyes* really?

Taemin : yes. and as a gift to us… he’ll buy a house for us!

Shin Ae : *can’t believe* maldo andwae…

Taemin : it’s true yeobo.. I’m so excited.

Shin Ae : *smiled at Taemin’s childish acts* don’t be too noisy. Hong Ki oppa is sleeping.

Taemin : *covered his mouth* oopps… sorry.

Shin Ae : *laughed* I’ll go and wake him up. we will be having a dinner. Call Hong Min now yeobo.

Taemin : yeobo. *pulled Shin Ae’s hands*

Shin Ae : wae?

Taemin : we just hugged? *sulked*

Shin Ae : ah! *giggled* you are such a dork yeobo. *went closer to Taemin and wrapped her arms around Taemin’s neck and kissed him passionately.*

Taemin : *locked his arms on Shin Ae’s waist and kissed her back.*

SHIN AE PULLED BACK ON THEIR KISS AND SMILED AT TAEMIN.

Shin Ae : that’s enough.

Taemin : *pout* I want more..

Shin Ae : Taemin?

Taemin : kiss me more yeobo.. I missed you. *trying to kiss Shin Ae*

Shin Ae : *covered Taemin’s lips and pushing it away from her* yah Lee Tae min…. back it off….

Taemin : *still pushing his face closer to Shin Ae* pls. yeobo… I want more.

Hong Ki : trying to your own girlfriend inside your house huh.

THE TWO WERE STARTLED. SHIN AE BLUSHED WHILE TAEMIN LOOKED AT HONG KI WITH A SMILING FACE.

Taemin : hyung. You are already awake.

Hong Ki : *smirked* go and get some room Hong Min might see you doing that. it’s not pleasant. *chuckled*

Taemin : *pouted then went to Hong Ki and puts his arms around Hong Ki’s shoulder* hyung, my yeobo agreed about the DNA test.

Hong Ki : chincha? *looked at Shin Ae who’s blushing* ey.. now who’s blushing?

Shin Ae : am… am.. not.. *stuttering, covered her cheeks and immediately went to the kitchen and shouted* Hong Min! it’s dinner time!

HONG KI AND TAEMIN LAUGHED HOW SHIN AE BECAME AWKWARD TO THEM.

Hong Min : ne eomma!!!

>>>>>THE FOUR ATE THEIR DINNER WITH A VERY HAPPY ATMOSPHERE. IT SEEMS LIKE A HAPPY FAMILY. NO WORRIES, NO PROBLEMS AND NO OBSTACLES FACING.<<<<<<<<<<<<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

SORRY for the boring chapter.. *bowed 90 degrees* i am still thinking about the future of this family. hoho.. i'm so into.. keke~ by the way, the votings are still open.. pls. vote. ^^ fantasy or drama?? go go go!!!

 

@vivi18  - thanks for still showing your concern to my health. don't worry, i'll be fine soon.. ^^ thanks.. ♥

@cassielovestaemin - sequel? i'll think about that dear.. ^^

@Mushroom_Abby - updated.. :D

 

 

 

 

just want to share this.. i was laughing like an idiot when i saw this.. LMAO.. POOR TAEMIN!