"WHY DO I NEED TO SEE THOSE THINGS?"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

SHINEE POV

ONEW AND TAEMIN ARE GOING DOWNSTAIRS. WHILE KEY, JONG HYUN AND MIN HO WAS LOOKING AT THEM.

Onew : (looking down)

Key : hyung, do we have a problem? (worriedly asked)

Onew : (looked at Key then smiled) eopsseo.. we are ok. sorry for over reacting a while ago. I just want Taemin choose a ring for her girlfriend first before he choose for someone else. Sorry Key.

Key : (smiled then hugged Onew) ah hyung…. I didn’t know that you cared for Taemin so much. I’m so sorry for ruining his “first time” moment.

Jong hyun :Stop that drama now ok? we still have a lot of things to finish. (showed the ladle)

Taemin : (smiled widely) let me join hyung…. (took the ladle from jong hyun’s hands.)

Jong hyun : yah yah yah… (get the ladle from Taemin) go away here. No kids allow!

Taemin : mwo? (pouted and acted sulking)

 

Key : let’s play Taemin ah~ (he pulled taemin's hand and went to the living room)

Min ho : aigoo.. this two.. a mother and a child.

 

THE THREE SMILED WHILE LOOKING AT THE TWO WHO ARE SITTING INDIAN SIT AT THE LIVING ROOM.

 

=TIME FLIES SO FAST, IT’S ALREADY EVENING. SHIN AE WAS LEFT ALONE AT THEIR HOUSE BECAUSE HER AUNT WAS OUT OF THE TOWN. SHE WAS EATING BIBIMBAP WHEN SOMEONE DOORBELLED AT THE DOOR.=

 

SHIN AE POV

I was chewing my food when someone pushed the doorbell. “aish.. who must be this person?” I mumbled. That person kept on pushing the doorbell and that really annoys me. “wait!!!!” I shouted. I was cursing that person under my breath. When I opened the door, I was really shocked to see Key standing in front of me. he was wearing a long sleeve chekered polo and a gray vest on top of it.

 

He smiled at me. “annyeong..” he said.. I was dumbfounded but I still managed to answer him “an---nyeong…” I am still clueless. Why is he here? “flowers for you..” he gave me a bouquet of red roses.

 

“oh…” I smiled. “thank you oppa…” I get the flowers. “why are you here?” I asked him. “can we go out tonight?” he asked. “tonight? But why didn't you tell me a while ago so that I prepared myself?” I said. “I have a surprise for you.” He said. “omo.. I hate surprises oppa.. you know that.” I chuckled. He laughed. “you’ll gonna love it.” he assured me. “oh! let’s go inside. I’m sorry I forgotten already.” We entered the house. He sat and looking around. “where is your aunt?” he asked me. “she went out of town. She’ll be back after a week.” I smiled at him. "ah…” he answered. “you want juice? Coffee? Or tea?” I asked him. “just change your clothes so that we can go now.” he smiled at me widely. “arasseo, just wait a minute ok?” I said then I went upstairs. I took a shower first. After 10 minutes of showering. I changed my clothes.

 

I really don’t have any idea where are we going. After 30 minutes, I went down and I saw Key oppa typing at his cellphone. “kaja oppa..” I held his arms and he smiled at me. while we were at the car, he kept on smiling. I was getting more curious what’s that surprise.”oppa, what’s your surprise?” I asked him. I faced him. he just glanced at me then looked at our way. “just wait. Impatient?” he giggled. I pout and just ignored him. I kept silent. After 30 minutes of drive, I noticed that this way is too familiar. My heart suddenly beat so fast. Are we going to their dorm? But I am not yet ready to see Taemin.. eotokhe? and my fear was true. We stopped infront of a semi big house. It’s there dorm. “op…oppa, why are we here?” I asked with a worried facial expression. “you’ll know it later.” He said then he went outside. He opened the door for me.

TAEMIN POV

I heard key hyung’s car outside. They are here. How would I react? How can I face her? did I already moved on? Omo! I’m so nervous. Why am I like this? I was stamping my feet. Pouting and really irritated on what I feel. “hey.” Someones patted my shoulder behind me. “hyung.” I said when I saw that it was Onew hyung. “are you ok?” he asked me worriedly. “hyung, I’m nervous. I don’t know how to react when I see her.” I said worriedly. “just act normal taeminie.. she won’t notice you.” He adviced. “should I smile at her?” I asked him. he chuckled. “of course. Even though she was your so called old friend, you still need to respect her since she was older than you.” He said. I sighed. Yes,hyung is right, she is still my nuna. “thanks hyung. You helped me again.” I tapped his shoulder. “nothing. I’m just doing my part.” He said. we were cut when we heard the door opened. “hyung hyung…. They are here.. eotokhe.. eotokhe…” I grabbed Onew hyung’s shirt. “yah yah yah taemin ah…” pulling his shirt from my hands. “she’s not ghost ok?” he said. “stay here ok? I’ll just check Min ho and Jong hyun at the backyard. Don’t go anywhere!” he added. “arasseo hyung.” I answered.

 

ONEW AND TAEMIN'S OUTFIT

 

        

 

 

KEY POV

I was holding her hands. I blindfolded her eyes and lead her at the rooftop where my surprised was there. “oppa… where are we going?” she asked nervously. When I put my hands on my pocket. I forgotten to bring the ring with me. oh my.. what a fail.i can’t left Shin Ae here.I need someone to lead her at the roof top. I was looking everywhere when I saw Taemin standing behind the wall. I want to call her but Shin Ae might hear me. I saw a pillow beside me and throw it to Taemin. bulls eye! I hitted his head. “ouch!” he mouthed. He looked at me while scratching his head. He wanted to shout “ouch” but Shin Ae might hear that’s why he just mouthed that word. I signaled him to come over us. At first he hesitated to come over but when he saw me glared at him, he came immediately. “wae?” he asked without voice coming out from his mouth. “oppa, wae? what’s wrong? why did we stopped?” Shin Ae asked. “oh, wewait…” I stuttered while smiling. I went to Taemin and whispered to him. “pls. take her to  the roof top. I forgot the ring at my room. I kept it on my cabinet. My secret pocket. And I can’t tell it to you. That’s why lead her at the roof top and just wait me there ok? and oh! don’t let her take off her blindfold without me ok?” I said. “hyu---hyung… I can’t, why me?” he mouthed. He was like a muted person. Cute side of him. I just smiled at him and left him still sulking why him.

TAEMIN POV

He left me… with Shin Ae nuna. This is not what I am expecting. I can’t look at her straightly even though she was blind folded. “oppa!” she shouted. I was startled. I suddenly grabbed her hands and led her at the roof top. She kept on asking but I can’t answer her. I don’t want her to know that I am not Key hyung. She might throw me away. Push me away. And the worst, I am afraid that she will take off her blind fold. If ever that happen, I’m really dead. “oppa.. why aren’t you answering me? I am getting impatient. Where are we going? Why do we need to take a stairs??!" She asked. She has a short temper huh. “oppa!” she kept on saying oppa. We are already at the roof top when suddenly she blurted out. “If you don’t answer me I’ll be taking this off now.” she said and attempted to take off the blindfold. I was panicking and tried to stopped her. “no! DON’T” I said. she stopped. I stopped. Both of us are frozen. Me holding her hands at the back of her head. (a/n: can u imagine? Because she was untying the blindfold, Taemin stopped her.) did she recognized my voice?

SHIN AE POV

 “no! don’t!” the boy shouted. I was frozen. I stopped. I know that voice. I’m sure it was him. is this… is this… “Taemin?” I asked. I am waiting for his answer but he didn’t say anything. He took off his hands from my hands. I didn’t continued taking off my blindfold. I just want to remain like that. Not seeing him. just hearing his voice makes me want him to hug tightly. I really missed him. did he missed me too? oh my again!! Stop it Shin Ae.. stop it. “how… how are you nuna? It’s been … it’s been a while since we last talk.” He said. there is a big awkward on his tone. “I’m fine. How about you?” I asked him back. “good for you. Me? I’m fine also.” He answered shortly. Closing the conversation that easily. “do you… do you still hate me nuna?” he asked me stuttering. I hesitated to answer at first, but when I tried to answer him, Key came already. “Shin Ae ah.. mianhaeyo.. taemin, thanks a lot maknae..” I heard key oppa said. he took of my blindfold. At first I can’t see anything. It was all blurd. But after a seconds, I clearly saw a table for two with two yellow green candles.

 

It was just simple but I was really amazed and really surprised. “surprised…” Key oppa said. I looked at him with a really happy face. “oppa, wae?” I asked. Key oppa suddenly knelt down his one knee. “Op.. oppa.. what are you doing?” I asked. I felt nervous. It seems like I know what he will do. “Shin Ae ah, it’s been two months since we started dating. I know it’s still a short time for you. But please. Allow me to call you mine.” he said then he took out a ring on his pocket. “will u be my girlfriend?” he asked. He looked at me with a nervous eyes. I was shocked. My jaw dropped. I don’t know what to say. I looked at Taemin who is standing behind us. He wasn’t looking at us. “Taemin… will you just look here? Aren’t you stopping me?” my heart was asking him. I hope he can hear me. then I looked again at Key who’s still holding the ring. I closed my eyes. and said.. “yes oppa. I can be your girlfriend.” All I just remember is he suddenly hugged me tightly. “jinjja???! jinjja Shin Ae?” he asked me happily. I faked a smile and nodded. He hugged me again then he wear the ring on my fingers. It’s really pretty. I was looking at it. “pretty right?” he asked me. “ne oppa..” I said while smiling and still looking at the ring. “Taemin chose that ring for you.” He said. I was stunned. My smile fades in one click. I looked at Taemin and I saw him smiling at me. nonchalantly. Then a fireworks has been released from nowhere. I am still looking at him. we are looking at each other. Is he happy for me?  no Taemin. you don’t have to be happy for me. I am hurting right now. You and me are really impossible. “chagiya” Key oppa s his arms on my waist. He was hugging me from behind. I faced him because I was startled. But the next scene really sends me shiver. He peck a kiss on my lips. I bowed and blushed. “oppa…” I mumbled. “from now on, call me chagiya.” Then he hugged me tightly.

 

TAEMIN POV

He did it. he kissed her in front of me. the most heartbreaking scene in my life. Why do I need to see those things? I sighed and turned my back on them. As I turned my back, I felt a warm thing on my cheeks. I was crying again. The girl I love is with the friend whom I really love too. I went downstairs. I can’t take it anymore. My knees were trembling. I was holding at the wall to support my body while taking a slow step going downstairs. It takes me 100 days when I arrived downstairs. “where the hell did you---“ Onew hyung stopped when he saw me so weak. “Taemin ah… Taemin, what happened? what did you saw? Are you ok?” hyung helped me to stand straight. “I’m tired hyung, I want to sleep already.” I just said. I don’t have enough energy to show a happy face to them. I can’t lie anymore. I just want to cry. That’s all. I lightly pushed Onew hyung behind. I know he was so worried but at this moment all I want is to be alone. “call me if you need me.” Onew hyung said behind me. I didn’t answered. I just ignored him. I went to my room and when I reached my bed, I cried and cried and cried until the pain will gone.