"FAMILY REUNION?"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

IT’S BEEN A WEEK SINCE HONG GI REVEALED HIS FAMILY IN PUBLIC. TWO DAYS AFTER THAT, HONG GI BOUGHT A HOUSE FOR THEM TO LIVE IN SEOUL. AT FIRST SHIN AE DOESN’T LIKE TO COME BACK SINCE SHE DOESN’T LIKE TO MEET TAEMIN AGAIN. AND SHE DOESN’T LIKE HONG MIN TO MEET HIS REAL FATHER. BUT HONG GI PLEASED HER. SHE CAN’T DO ANYTHING BUT TO AGREE BECAUSE HONG GI CAN’T GO HOME AT GWANGJU ANYMORE BECAUSE OF HIS COMEBACK STAGE.

Jae jin : *palying guitar toy with Hong Min* when you’re fingers are already long, uncle will teach you how to play guitar arasseo?

Hong Min : uhh~~ uncle.. wae appa is not playing guitar?

Jae jin : because he’s our main vocalist..

Hong Min : main.. main.. vo…vo.. *hard to pronounced*

Seung hyun : singer. Because he is a singer Hong Min ah~ *ruffled Hong Min’s hair*

Hong Min : singer?? *tilted his head innocently*

Seung hyun : ye.. singer. Who holds the mic. And sing. *took the microphone toy and acted like singing.*

Hong Min : *laughed at Seung hyun*

Jae jin : chaemisseo hong min ah?~

Hong Min : babo uncle.. *giggled*

Jae jin : *shocked* yah…. Who taught you that word? Yah hyung! *called hong gi from upstairs fixing Hong Min’s room*

Hong Gi : *shouted back* wae?!

Jae jin : it seems like Hong Min inherited your cursing manner!

Seung hyun : *laughed*

Jae jin : yah Hong Min ah~ that’s bad ok? don’t say babo to your uncles.. *shooked his index finger in front of Hong Min’s face*

Hong Min : mianhae uncle.. *pouted*

 

Min hwan : oh hyung!!!! He’s so cute!!!!!! He’s acting!!!!

Jae jin : *laughed then carried Hong Min* I think you inherited a lot from your appa..

Seung hyun : *pouted also*

Hong Min : *laughed*

 

Shin Ae : *just came from groceries with jong hun* playing with uncles baby?

Hong Min : ne eomma…

Shin Ae : *smiled* then asked them to play with you always.

Jae jin : ey….. you don’t need to say that Shin Ae yah, if we don’t have a schedule, we will always play with him. right Hong Min ah? *kissed Hong Min’s cheeks*

Jong Hun : hong gi eodiseo?

Min Hwan : still fixing the room hyung.

Jong Hun : then I’ll just cook our dinner.

Min Hwan : is that chicken? *beamed*

Jong Hun : no.

Min Hwan : *frowned* mwoya! I thought it’s chicken…

SHIN AE SUDDENLY BECAME SILENT. SHE REMEMBERED ONEW BECAUSE OF MIN HWAN.

Jong Hun : gwaenchana?

Shin Ae : ah, yeah oppa.. *forced to smile* let’s cook. I’ll help you.

Jong Hun : arasseo..

Min hwan :hyung, I want chicken…

Jong Hun : no chicken ok? you're always eating chicken!

Min Hwan : hyung.. *acting like he’ll cry soon*

Shin Ae : arasseo arasseo. I’ll buy chicken for our minari.. *smiled*

Jong Hun : yah Shin Ae yah, don’t spoiled that brat.

Min Hwan : chincha nuna? You’ll buy me a chicken?

Shin Ae : *nodded happily*

Min Hwan : let me drive you. kaja!

SHIN AE AND MIN HWAN WENT TO THE NEAREST CHICKEN RESTAURANT.

SHINee INSIDE THE CAR

Taemin : hyung I’m already hungry… *scratching his stomach*

Onew : even me.. I missed my chicken…

Jong Hyun : *closed his eyes* this day is so tiring. Photo shoot iin three diff. places. They even forget to feed us.

Key : just stop nagging. Air can’t fill your stomachs.

Onew : *leaned his head on the window.*

THE VAN STOPPED

Min Ho : wae hyung? Museum ilyeo?

Driver : one car will un park his car.

Min Ho : *sighed*

Onew : I missed my chicken… *his head leaning at the window lifelessly. Looking at the chicken shop.*

ONEW WAS ABOUT TO FIX HIS POSITION WHEN HE SAW SOMEONE FAMILIAR ON HIS EYES. HIS LAZY EYES WAS WIDENED WHEN HE KNEW WHO’S THAT PERSON.

Onew : *can’t take off his eyes at the person who’s going inside the chicken shop. He kept on poking Min Ho’s hands.” Yah yah… yah….

Min Ho : ah wae hyung?! You kept on poking my hand!

Onew : I think I saw Shin Ae….

Key : *glared Onew and looked at him like “are-you-possessed” looks.*

 

Jong Hyun : are you that really hungry hyung that you almost saw random people? *still eyes closed and didn’t even bothered loking at Onew*

Onew : ani… that’s.. that’s… that’s Shin Ae. I swear..

Taemin : hyung keumanhae.. why are you suddenly bringing that name? I’m really irritated!

Key : *looked annoyed at Taemin* tch. Irritated? Yah Taemin. remember, it’s you the reason why Shin Ae left you. Because of your carelessness.

Taemin : do I need to carry that guilt for the rest of my life hyung?

Key : then carry it until you die. *rolled his eyes and looked outside the window.*

Onew : yah, aren’t you paying at me?

Taemin : *shouted and really irritated to Onew* ey stop it hyung!!!!!!!!

ONEW WAS SHOCKED AND LOOKED BLANKLY AT TAEMIN. THEN THE VAN MOVED AGAIN TOWARDS THE SHINee DORM.

Shin Ae : *came out from the Chicken shop* here you go minari..

Min Hwan : uhh.. gomawo nuna… let’s go.. hop in nuna. *opened the cars door*

 

 IT’S ALREADY PASS 9 AND HONG MIN WAS ALREADY SLEEPING. HE’S SO TIRED PLAYING WITH HIS UNCLES. HONG GI DECIDED TO STAY WITH THEM THE WHOLE NIGHT. HONG MIN CAN’T SLEEP WHEN NO ONE WAS READING A BOOK FOR HIM. SO HONG GI RED A BOOK FOR HIM BUT AFTER A FEW HOURS, HONG GI ALSO FELL ASLEEP BESIDE HONG MIN. SHIN AE LOOKED FOR HONG MIN IF HE’S ALREADY ASLEEP AND HE SAW THE TWO SLEEPING PEACEFULLY IN ONE BED. SHIN AE SMILED AND WENT TOWARDS THEM AND PULLED A BLANKET TO COVER THEM. AFTER THAT, SHE KISSED HONG MIN’S FOREHEAD AND HONG GI’S FOREHEAD THEN SHE LEFT AND SLEPT ON HER ROOM.

 

MORNING! SHIN AE PREPARED A LOT OF FOODS FRO HONG GI. HE WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE THAT SHIN AE WAS DOING A GREAT JOB BEING A GOOD WIFE. AFTER EATING HIS BREAKFAST, HONG GI PREPARED FOR HIS FIRST SCHEDULE. AN INTERVIEW FOR MNET.

Hong Min : appa…. *looking at Hong Gi fixing his dress*

 

Hong Gi : wae baby? *smiled and carried Hong Min*

Hong Min : appa.. I want to go to mall..

Hong Gi : mall? Wae?

Hong Min : I want to buy toys..

Hong Gi : *smiled* arasseo. I’ll tell to eomma to bring you at the mall ok?

Hong Min : chincha appa?!

Hong Gi : ne.. but promise me one thing…

Hong Min : *nodded innocently*

Hong Gi : don’t go away from eomma arasseo? Wear cap or any disguise so that no one can recognize you…

Hong Min * totally lost*

Shin Ae : you think Hong Min can understand what you are talking about? *smiling behind hong gi*

Hong Min : eomma! *went down from Hong Gi’s arms and run towards his mom happily* eomma.. appa said we will go to mall. We will buy toys.

Shin Ae : arasseo… we will go later baby..

Hong Min : yehey!!!

Hong Gi : be careful outside ok? Make sure you won’t lose Hong Min. avoid crowded places.

 

Shin Ae : yes sir. *salute*

Hong Gi : *laughed* what was that?

Shin Ae : nothing. *laughed too*

 

10 AM, IT’S TOO EARLY BUT HONG MIN KEPT ON PULLING HER DRESS BECAUSE HE WAS SO EXCITED TO GO TO MALL. SO SHIN AE DECIDED TO INDULGE HIS SON.

 

THE MALL WAS SO LARGE. ONCE THEY ENTERED THE MALL, HONG MIN IMMEDIATELY PULLED SHIN AE AND WENT INTO DIFFERENT PLACES. SHIN AE DOESN’T KNOW WHY IS IT SO MANY PEOPLE INSIDE THE MALL THAT DAY. SHE JUST THOUGHT THAT IT’S ONLY NORMAL.

SHINee POV

Taemin : hyung, let’s buy toys after this fan meeting.

Min Ho : toys? Yah Taemin, why are you still interested in toys?

Taemin : nothing. To relief myself.

Key : just sign it fast. So that you can go around in this mall. *gave the pen to Taemin*

Taemin : chincha hyung? We can go around this mall later?

Key : in your dreams. We still have next schedule.

Taemin : *pouted*

 

>> ON THE OTHER HAND <<

Hong Min : eomma.. I like this… *pointed the robot toy*

Shin Ae : you like this?

Hong Min : *nodded*

Shin Ae : wait eomma here ok? I’ll buy it. don’t go anywhere ok. just stay here and wait eomma to come back.

Hong Min : *nodded*

 

SHINEE POV

Taemin : hyung, before we start can I go to the cr fist?

Onew : arasseo, ppali. 5 minutes left before we start.

Taemin : ne hyung.. *stood up immediately and went to look for a cr.*

 

Shin Ae : *brought the toy and went out* cha! I brought-----

SHIN AE WAS CUT WHEN SHE DOESN’T SAW HIS SON IN FRONT OF THE DOOR.

Shin Ae : *panic* Hong… Hong Min ah? Hong min ah? Hong min! where are you?! hong min! *run and tried to look for him*

 

Hong Min : *looking everywhere…* eom.. eomma… * teary eyes* eomma….

 

Taemin : aigoo.. what a relieved! *just came out from the cr*

 

TAEMIN WAS ABOUT TO WALK WHEN HE SAW A LOST KID CRYING. HE WENT IMMEDIATELY TOWARDS THAT KID AND WITH HIS SURPRISE, HE KNEW WHO’S THAT KID.

Taemin : hong… hong min??

Hong Min : *stopped crying and loolooked at Taemin*

Taemin : Hong Min why are you alone? *kneeled down and hugged Hong Min*

TAEMIN FELT SOMETHING WEIRD WHEN HE HUGGED HONG MIN. HE FELT LIKE THEY WERE CONNECTED. AND HE FELT LIKE HE WANT TO HUG THE KID LONGER.

Hong Min : *cried again* eom… eomma….

 

Taemin : *pulled from hug* eom.. eomma? You’re with your eomma?

Hong Min : *nodded while crying*

Taemin : where is she? Are you lost? Omo.. wait.. I’ll just call your appa..

Hong Min : you know my appa?

Taemin : *smiled* ne.. he’s my friend. I’m Taemin hyung..

Hong Min : taemin.. hyung?

Taemin : ne.. omo, you’re so cute.  *pinched his cheeks* stop crying already ok? I ‘ll call your appa.

TAEMIN CALLED HONG GI AND AFTER A SEVERAL RING, HONG GI ANSWERED THE PHONE.

Hong Gi : yoboseyo?

Taemin : hyung, where are you?

Hong Gi : I’m in an interview right now. wae?

Taemin : hyung, I’m with Hong Min right now. I think he was lost.

Hong Gi : *shocked* mwo??! You.. you are with who?

Taemin : I’m with your son hyung. He was looking for his mom.

Hong Gi : where are you?

Taemin : we’re at coex mall hyung. At the ground floor near at the food court.

Hong Gi : arasseo.. I’ll just call his mom. I really can’t make it this time.

Taemin : arasseo hyung. We’ll just wait here. Bye.

Hong Gi : ne.. bye..

Hong Min : *looking at Taemin innocently*

Taemin : your appa said that he will call your eomma to come and fetch you here. So don’t worry ok?

Hong Min : *nodded*

 

Shin Ae : *nervous, looking everywhere* Hong Min ah~ hong min ah~ where are you?! *cried*

Hong Min : *smiled* eomma!!!!!

SHIN AE SUDDENLY STOPPED AND WHEN SHE LOOKED BEHIND HER, SHE SAW HIS SON AND RUN IMMEDIATELY TOWARDS HIM AND HUGGED HIM TIGHTLY WHILE CRYING.

Shin Ae : yah!!! Why didn’t you listen to your eomma?! Why did you left? Didn’t you heard what I have said to you a while ago? Don’t go anywhere!! *hugged hong min again while crying*

Hong Min : *sad* mianhae eomma….Hong Min is bad.

Shin Ae : *chuckled while crying*

Hong Min : but I am fine eomma.. Taemin hyung called appa and he said that appa will call you to fetch me.

SHIN AE SUDDENLY STOPPED CRYING. SHE CAN’T BELIEVE WHAT SHE HEARD. SHE CAN’T EVEN BLINK HER EYES PROPERLY. HER BODY FELT LIKE SOMEONE POURED A COLD WATER ON HER WHOLE BODY.

Taemin : please take a look at your son next time miss.

Shin Ae : *lifted her head while her whole body was shaking. And when she saw the guy in front of her, her eyes widened.*

Taemin : *shocked, speechless, and has a mix feeling* shin… shin… shin Ae???

Hong Min : you know my eomma hyung?

Taemin : *looked shocked at Hong Min* she.. she’s… she’s.. your … eomma?

Hong Min : *smiled* ne hyung. She’s pretty right?

Taemin : *shooked his head with disbelief* andwae… an.. andwae… aniyo… maldo andwae… this can’t be possible…. *tried to smile* so… so.. you left … you left me because… because of Hong Gi hyung?

Shin Ae : *stood up while her eyes can’t met Taemin’s eyes*

Taemin : *trying to control his anger and tears* is .. is he your son with.. with Hong Gi hyung?

Shin Ae : *nodded slowly*

Taemin : *when he saw Shin Ae nodded, his tears fell immediately. And clutched his fist*

Shin Ae : *not looking at Taemin* we.. we need to go now… thank you for… for finding my son.. annyeong. *bowed 90 degrees* kaja Hong Min ah.. *took Hong Min’s hands and left. While Hong Min waved his hands to Taemin*