"NICOLE MET SHIN AE"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

=THE STAFFS AND SHINEE ARE ALREADY ENTERED THE AIRPLANE=

 

SHIN AE sat at her chair. She finally finds peace. She even closed her eyes to fee the silence inside the plane. Key sat down beside him and kept on smiling at her. she felt like someone was starring at her and when she opened her eyes, he saw key sitting beside her and looking at her while smiling. Suddenly, she remembered what he did when they are on their way to the ticket booth. She hit Key’s arm so hard that Key almost shouted because he really felt pain. People inside the plane looked at them. “why did you hit me?!” key said while rubbing his arms that has been hit by Shin Ae. “why did you kissed me?!” she asked sarcastically. “wae? is it bad to kiss you? You’re my girlfriend.” He said then smiled at her. “you can kiss me but not in public!” she shouted to Key but in a whisper tone. “don’t worry chagiya, I’ll kiss you in private later. We will have our own room at Bangkok.” Key winked at her and smiled with a teasing smile. Again, Shin Ae hit him on his arms.

TAEMIN POV

I am looking at those two lovebirds in front of me. why are they so sweet??? It’s annoying! “want exchange sit with me?” Onew hyung asked me. oh hyung…” I didn’t noticed him standing beside me already. “are you still felt jealous looking at them?” he asked me. I faked a smile to him. “come, let’s sit in the front row. You don’t need to see their sweetness. Don’t worry, I’ll let you seat beside the window.” Onew hyung said while his arms are on my shoulders. I smiled weakly and we went to the front seat. We met jong hyun hyung walking towards his sit. I heard him said “can you still wait until we arrive at Bangkok you two? You will be having a private room for the two of you. Just do your lovey dovey there.” Then he laughed. I stopped when he said that. Onew hyung stopped also since I stopped. “wae?” he asked me. “hyung, Key hyung will stay with Jong hyun hyung right?” I asked him blankly. “ani… he will be staying with Min ho. And we will be staying at the same room. That’s nice right? We still share a room together.” Onew hyung said happily. I didn’t replied. If Minho hyung and Jong hyun hyung will share a room, me and onew hyung……. Then Key hyung and Shin Ae nuna will stay…. “aren’t you happy?” oNew hyung asked. But I didn’t understand what he said. “no!”I shouted. Onew hyung was dumbfounded. “you’re not happy? Wae? I thought I am your favorite hyung?” Onew hyung answered with a sulky voice and sulky face. His face was about to cry.

 

 

“hyu---hyung… aniyo… it’s not… it’s not what I mean…” I caressed hyung’s arms. Onew hyung was pouting and tried to not to feel sad. “let’s go at our seat hyung.” I led him at our sit. The trip was so silent. When we arrived at the Airport, as usual, as what the shawols reaction at Incheon was the same here. We will be having a presscon after an hour. We arrived together with MBLAQ, BEAST and APINK. We are still waiting for KARA, FT ISLAND, MISS A, INFINITE AND T-ARA. We went to our respective rooms. When I sat at my table, I remembered Key hyung and Shin Ae nuna. “hyung, does Key hyung and Shin Ae nuna will be fine together?’ I asked him. Onew hyung chuckled “of course maknae, they are couples. Remember?” he said while fixing his baggage. “you think they’ll do it?” I asked shyly. “do what?” Onew hyung asked me curiously. I didn’t answered then he reacted. “yah~ why are you thinking that? That’s for mature brains..” Onew hyung puts his hands on his waist. “am I really lost?” I asked him sadly. “yes Taemin, you are already lost. For almost three months. Just accept it.” Onew hyung answered me. I was really sad that even my hyung said it already. I can’t accept it. I’m the first one who saw her. I’m the reason why they met. But why am I left alone? She was supposed to be mine. if only I could turn back time..

 

=AN HOUR PASSED. PRESS CONFERENCE ALREADY STARTED. WE ARE ALL GATHERED AT THE HALL. JUST LIKE BEFORE, THEY WERE ASKING WHAT WOULD BE OUR SURPRISED FOR THEM. WHAT WILL BE THE FANS WILL ANTICIPATE FOR THE CONCERT. =

 

SHIN AE POV

It’s been one and a half hours since the press con. started. I am already getting bored inside our room. I’m still relieved since the room has two beds. We don’t need to share in one bed. I am not really the kind of girl that willing to give my body to my boyfriend. Key was my third boyfriend already. But I am very proud to say that I am still . Since my past boyfriends are still immature, is not yet in our minds. “puppy love” only. But now, Key and I are already matured. Anytime we can do it. but I can’t give it to him. I want to give my whole body to the boy whom I really love. I need to admit that I’m still on the process of loving him. I have already accepted the fact that he was my boyfriend. Ever since we became couple, we haven’t yet tried saying “I LOVE YOU” to each other. I haven’t yet said I love you to him. even at the msgs. And thanks to him coz neither him doesn’t even said I love you to me. while I was spacing, I heard a knock. When I looked who it is, it was Key. He smiled at me. “mianhae chagiya if i left you here alone.” He hold my hands. “gwaenchana chagiya..” I smiled sweetly. “are you hungry? Let’s eat..” he said. I nodded as my answer. “would you like to change your clothes?” he asked me. “oh .. ok, wait me outside.” I said then closed the door and immediately changed my clothes..

 

SHINEE POV (THEY ARE ALL GATHERED AT THE OPEN RESTAURANT. WITH IU WHO WAS SITTING BESIDE TAEMIN)

Minho : where is Key?

Jong hyun : he fetched his princess at their dorm. (plunge foods)

Taemin : (silently eating his foods.)

IU : so Key oppa had already new?

Jong hyun : yes.. and she was so pretty. (smiled)

IU : omo~ I want to see her.

Taemin : she’s beautiful with a beautiful voice.

IU : (looked at taemin) chincha? Same as mine? (chuckled)

Taemin : (laughed)

Key : annyeong~ (waved his hands to them then pulled a chair for Shin Ae)

IU :omo, you are really pretty. just like what Jong hyun oppa and Taeminie said..

Shin Ae: (fluttered then bowed 90 degrees) kamsa hamnida..

IU : how old are you?

Shin Ae : same with key..

IU : omo~ you are my eonnie.. nice to meet you eonnie, by the way, I am IU..

Shin Ae : nice to meet you too dongsaeng.

Key : let’s order now. (key butted)

 

SHIN AE LOOKED AT HIM THEN KEY SMILED SWEETLY TO HER. THEY ORDERED THEIR FOODS. WHILE THEY ARE WAITING FOR THE FOODS, ONE UNEXPECTED HAPPENED.

 

Taemin : nuna! (smiled widely)

ALL OF THEM LOOKED AT THE PERSON WHICH TAEMIN CALLED

Nicole : oh! taemin ah~ how are you? Annyeong shinee. (went to Shinee’s table)

JONG HYUN FELT WORRIED ABOUT KEY AND SHIN AE. WHILE KEY FELT UNCOMFORTABLE.

 

Nicole: so.. you are key’s new girlfriend? (smiled at Shin Ae)

Shin Ae : (smiled back then bowed) ne… my name is Song Shin Ae..

Nicole : my name is Nicole. Wow, you are really pretty. You are even prettier than me. (laughed)

 

THE OTHERS LUGHED ALSO EXCEPT JONG HYUN AND KEY.

Taemin : so nuna, how was your trip? I thought we’ll gonna ride same plane?

Nicole : I thought also, but Gyuri eonnie seems like she has a conflict on her schedule. That’s why we just moved our flight.

IU : ah.. (nodded)

Onew : have you already ate your dinner?

Nicole ; oh, I am eating at the other table with my co members. (pointed there table)

Min ho : we missed you so much.

Nicole : omo minho yah~  still sweet huh. Is that an aegyo?

Min ho : (laughed) I hate aegyos you know that.

SILENCE…. THEN SUDDENLY, NICOLE SAW IU AND TAEMIN.

Nicole : it’s good on your part that you two are together since you’ll be doing a special stage together. But me and my partner seems like he’s busy. (joked….paused) but I understand him.

 

SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT TAEMIN AND IU A WHILE AGO.

 

Key : tch! Would you mind to get out of here? This is for Shinee’s table. I think you’re lost. (said coldly)

Shin Ae : (hold key’s hand) key…

ALL OF THEM WERE STUNNED. THEY CAN’T BELIEVE THAT KEY WILL SAY THAT TO NICOLE. SHE WAS TOTALLY HUMILLIATED.

 

Nicole : oh.. I’m sorry. I thought I am open here. I’ll gonna go now. nice chatting with you guys. And.. Shin Ae.. nice to meet you( smiled at shin ae then bowed. After that, she already took her leave.)

 

IU : I think I should go also.. Key oppa seems like he doesn’t like someone’s here. (stood up and bid goodbye)

Taemin : IU yah~.. (looked at IU)

SHIN AE FELT UNEASE. SHE LOOKED IU GOING AWAY WITH THE TIP OF HER EYES. SHE REALLY FELT EMBARRASSED. ALTHOUGH SHE WAS NOT THE ONE WHO HUMILLIATED NICOLE, BUT KEY WAS HER BOYFRIEND. SHE CAN’T JUST TOLERATE IT. AFTER IU LEFT, THE TABLE BECAME SILENT. NO ONE DARED TO TALK. THEN THE WAITER ARRIVED WITH OUR FOODS.

 

Key : chagiya eat now. (offered the fork to Shin Ae)

Shin Ae: (glared at Key)

Key : wae?

SHIN AE STOOD UP, PLACED HER NAPKIN ON THE TABLE AND WENT TO KARA’S TABLE.

 

Onew : what is she doing?

The five was shocked when they saw Shin Ae bowed in front of Nicole.

Key : (insulted) mwoya?! What the is she doing?!

 

=AT KARA’S TABLE…=

THE FIVE WERE SHOCKED ALSO.

Shin Ae : mianhae.. I just want to apologize on what Key did a while ago. I know  it’s not me who did it but he was my boyfriend. I can’t tolerate it. jeongmal mianhae.. (bowed again)

Nicole : yah.. yah Shin Ae.. (helped shin ae to stand straight) you don’t need to do that, I’m ok. it’s ok. I am used to him.

Shin Ae : sorry again. He shouldn’t do that.

Nicole: (smiled) what a caring girlfriend. I think you are too perfect for him.

Shin Ae : eh?

 

SUDDENLY, KEY DRAGGED SHIN AE ON HER ARMS. KEY WAS SO MAD.

 

Shin Ae : (trying to take off key’s hands on her tiny arms because it was really hurting her) key.. let me… let me go.. you’re hurting me.

Key : (pulling Shin Ae with all his strength)

 

KARA WAS WORRIED ABOUT SHIN AE BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT SHIN AE WAS REALLY HURT. EVEN THE SHINEE JUST LOOKED AT SHIN AE DRAGGING BY KEY. TAEMIN SUPPOSED TO HELP SHIN AE BUT ONEW STOPPED HIM.

Onew : sit down taemin ah~ you can’t interfere. It’s there fight.

Taemin : but hyung, Key hyung was hurting her. I can’t just stand here and looked how Key hyung hurt the girl---

Min ho : (almost shouted) they’ll be fine…

ONEW RELEASED A DEEPT SIGHED. A RELIEVED SIGH. HE THOUGHT TAEMIN WILL SHOUT TO THE WHOLE SHINEE MEMBERS THAT HE LIKES SHIN AE. JONG HYUN DOESN’T KNOW ABOUT THIS.

Jong hyun : I’ll talk to them later. Don’t worry taemin ah, I know key won’t hurt her.

Taemin : (still worried but remained at his sit)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR THE BORING UPDATE.. I AM NOT REALLY FEELING WELL TODAY T__T ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND SUBCRIBES.. ^^ THAT MAKES ME MORE INSPIRED.. ♥♥ LOVELOTS MY FELLOW SHAWOLS!