"secrets revealed"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

>>>>@FT ISLAND’S PRACTICE ROOM<<<

HONG GI WAS SITTING AT THE SOFA @ THE CORNER WITH HIS ARMS CROSSED ON HIS CHEST,CROSSED LEGS WHILE SPACING. WHILE THE OTHER MEMBERS ARE BUSY DOING SOMETHING. JAE JIN WAS TUNNING HIS BASS, MIN HWAN WAS PLAYING HIS DRUMS, JONG HUN AND SEUNG HYUN ARE DISCUSSING SOMETHING ABOUT THE CHORDS. WHEN JAE JIN HAD ALREADY FINISHED TUNNING HIS BASS, HE SAW HONG GI WITH DEEP THOUGHTS.

Jaejin : hyung gwaenchana?

OTHER MEMBERS LOOKED AT HONG GI

Hong Gi : eh? Ah.. *forced to smile* nan gwaenchana, geokjeongmasaeyo.

Jong Hun : the more you say you’re ok the more we don’t believe you. *chuckled*

Hong Gi : *his smile fades*

Min Hwan : what’s bothering you hyung?

Hong Gi : *looked at Min Hwan*

Seung hyun : should I annoy you hyung? *teased Hong Gi*

Hong Gi : aish jebal Seung hyun. Don’t do it.

Seung hyun : *laughed* do you miss my sister?

Hong Gi : Shin Ae?

Seung hyun : ne.

Jae jin : since when did she became your sister? *glared Seung hyun*

Seung hyun : since birth. She’s Song Shin Ae right? And I am Song Seung hyun. *laughed*

Jong Hun : funny Seung hyun ah~

Jae Jin : so.. why are you like that hyung? Any problem?

Hong Gi : I’m setting Shin Ae free.

Min Hwan  : *winced, trying to understand what does Hong Gi mean* you what hyung? Set her free? How?

Hong Gi : I am giving them back to SHINee. *forced to smile*

Jae Jin : mwo??? The.. them????

Jong Hun : you are not only talking about Shin Ae right?

Hong Gi : I’ve decided already. I will return them to the real owner.

Seung hyun : *worried face* hyung, you can’t! they are the reason of your smiles. If you’ll give them back.. how about you?

Hong Gi : the least thing to think at this moment is myself Seung Hyun.

Seung hyun : *sad*

Jae jin : *sad also* our Hong Min…. he will be away from us now…

Hong Gi : *smiled* geokjeongma.. I know SHINee won’t let Hong Min forget us.

Min Hwan : *looking at his stick. Trying to hide his teary eyes*

Jae Jin : when will you planning to tell the truth?

Hong Gi : I’ve did it already. SHINee already knew. The whole story.

FT Island was shocked but they just let a deep sighed. They are so sad because Hong Min for them is also their real son. Especially Hong Gi. If FT island are hurt and sad, what more for Hong Gi. That’s why they just kept their true feelings because it’s not them who is suffering at this moment. It’s Hong Gi.

 

>>>>>>>>>LEE’S RESIDENCE<<<<<<<<<<<<

THE THREE ARE EATING HAPPILY AT THE KITCHEN. HONG MIN WAS TRYING TO FEED TAEMIN. AND TAEMIN WAS FEEDING HONG MIN ALSO. WHILE SHIN AE WAS JUST LOOKING AT THEM HAPPILY. AFTER THE DINNER, THEY WENT AT THE LIVING ROOM. 

Hong Min : *yawn*

Taemin : sleepy already Hong Min?

Hong Min : *nodded with sleepy eyes*

Taemin : do you want me to read books for you?

Hong Min : you’ll sleep here hyung?

Taemin : *nod while smiling*

Hong Min : *became happy* really hyung? You’ll sleep here?!!

Taemin : ne…

Hong Min : sleep with me! sleep with me….*shaking taemin's arms*

Shin Ae : *peeked from reading her magazine*

Taemin : arasseo arasseo…

Hong Min : yehey!!!! Eomma! Hyung will sleep her. hyung will sleep here. He’ll be sleeping with me!!!

Shin Ae :  *scanning the magazine* I heard it Hong Min.

Hong Min : hyung!!! Let’s sleep.. let’s sleep now.. ppali.. *pulled Taemin’s hands*

Shin Ae : Taemin, wash him first before going to bed.

Taemin : ne…

AFTER TAEMIN WASHED HONG MIN, THEY WENT INSIDE HONG MIN’S ROOM. HE TOOK SOME BOOKS AND READ IT FOR HONG MIN. AFTER AN HOUR, HONG MIN IS ALREADY SLEEPING. TAEMIN KISSED HIS FOREHEAD BEFORE HE LEFT THE ROOM. HE WENT DOWN AT THE LIVING ROOM AND HE SAW SHIN AE SLEEPING AT THE COUCH. TAEMIN SMILED UPON SEEING HIS GIRLFRIEND. HE STOOD IN FRONT OF SHIN AE SLEEPING WITH HIS HANDS ON HIS WAIST.

Taemin : *shooked his head in a row* tsk tsk.. two babies inside this house. *chuckled*

TAEMIN CARRIED SHIN AE BRIDAL STYLE. SHIN AE MOVED A BIT BUT SHE JUST WRAPPED HER ARMS AROUND TAEMIN’S NECK AND BURRY HER FACE ON HIS NECK. TAEMIN PLACED SHIN AE AT THEIR BED WHEN THEY ARRIVED AT THE ROOM. HE WAS ABOUT TO GO WHEN HE HEARD SHIN AE MUMBLING..

“TAEMIN…………”

TAEMIN TURNED AROUND AND WENT BESIDE SHIN AE.

Taemin : wae yeobo?

Shin Ae : *slowly opened her eyes* Taemin?

Taemin : *innocent look*

Shin Ae : what are you doing here? Where am i?

Taemin : we’re on your room. I carried you from the couch downstairs.

Shin Ae : oh… *closed her eyes and sighed* where’s Hong Min ?

Taemin : he’s already sleeping.

Shin Ae: *looked Taemin* I thought you’ll going to sleep with him?

Taemin : should I be with you tonight? *winked @ Shin Ae*

Shin Ae : *scoffed* yah Taemin, you are such a ert guy.

Taemin : *pout* I just want to be with you again. Is it wrong?

Shin Ae : *laughed*

Taemin : and besides, Hong Min is already asking for a dongsaeng. I think we should do another one again. *touched Shin Ae’s hand*

Shin Ae : *looked playfully at Taemin* not until you didn’t locked the door.

TAEMIN IMMEDIATELY STOOD UP AND LOCKED THE DOOR. SHIN AE WAS LAUGHING SO HARD AND SHE EVEN ROLLED AT HER BED.

Shin Ae : I was just joking you ignorant kiddo.

Taemin : but I am not joking yeobo.. *climbed at the bed then flipped Shin Ae. he was on top of Shin Ae now.*

Shin Ae : *stopped laughing* ya… are you really serious??

Taemin : if I said I am.. I am.. *smirked*

Shin Ae : ………………………………………..

Taemin : *leaned closer to Shin Ae.*

Shin Ae : *shut her eyes and waiting for Taemin to kiss her.*

BUT SHIN AE WAS WRONG. WHILE HER EYES WERE CLOSED AND WAITING FOR TAEMIN’S KISS, SHE HEARD TAEMIN CHUCKLING. SHE OPENNED HER EYES AND LOOKED AT TAEMIN WITH 'WHAT A LOOK'.

Taemin : *laughing* you like it too right? You thought I’ll going to kiss you?

Shin Ae : *blushed. embarrassed* I’m.. I’m not.

Taemin : oh really…  then why are you blushing? *laughed again*

Shin Ae : *pissed and pushed Taemin that he almost fell harshly from the bed.* Get off of me you mushroom headed child! You’re so heavy! *sat down and turned her back to Taemin. she was really embarrassed*

Taemin : *went up at the bed again.* why did you pushed me yeobo?

Shin Ae : I hate you.

Taemin : *back hugged Shin Ae* I love you too. *kissed Shin Ae’s shoulder.*

Shin Ae :  *yanking her shoulders* tsk! Stop it Taemin.

Taemin : *smiled* why should i? we both know that you like it too.

Shin Ae : *turned around and looked at Taemin dreadfully*

Taemin : you’re still pretty. I missed this face.. *touched shin ae’s face with the back of his hands* This is the face I’m always dreaming to see again. *smiled at Shin Ae.* and this… *touched Shin Ae’s lips* this is the lips I’m craving for to kiss again.

Shin Ae : *starring at Taemin*

TAEMIN KISSED SHIN AE PASSIONATELY. HE MISSED THOSE KISSES. THOSE TOUCH.. IT WAS TOO PERFECT FOR TAEMIN. SHIN AE KISSED HIM BACK AND WRAPPED HER ARMS AROUND TAEMINS NECK. TAEMIN LAID SHIN AE ON THE BED AND STARTED TO DO WHAT COUPLES DO.

(a/n: i'm so sorry.. i can't do . T__T Please forgive me.)

>>>>>MORNING<<<<<

Taemin faced the other side of the bed and stretched his arms trying to reach Shin Ae beside him. But he woke up without her beside him. He was winking because the sunlight hurts his eyes. he was still shirtless. Her hair was totally messed. He stood up from the bed picked the dress from the sofa which is already folded nicely. After wearing those shirt, he went down and he saw Shin Ae cooking at the kitchen while Hong Min was waiting her patiently at the table.

Hong Min : oh! hyung! You are already awake.

Taemin : goodmorning Hong Min. how was your sleep?

Hong Min : *sulked* you said you’ll sleep with me but you didn’t! I woke up without you by my side.

Taemin : mianhae Hong Min. your eomma and me discussed something last night.

Shin Ae : *placed the food at the table*

Hong Min : what is it hyung?

Taemin : you are asking for dongsaeng right? we talked about it last night. *smiled at Hong Min*

Hong Min : *forgotten sulking* chincha hyung??? You convinced my eomma??

Taemin : yes. and she agreed.

Shin Ae : yah Taemin. LEE TAEMIN. stop fooling my son.

Taemin : *chuckled* you’ll be giving hong min a dongsaeng right Shin Ae yah?

Shin Ae : *looked at Taemin* stop it Taemin.

Hong Min : eomma please….. *pleading eyes*

Taemin : please……. *pleading eyes also*

Shin Ae : aish!!! It’s so early in the morning but you kept on pestering me again  about that dongsaeng thingy!

Taemin and Hong Min : *laughed*

 

>>>>>>@FNC REHEARSAL ROOM<<<<<<

Jae jin : aaaahh…. “stretched his arms* finally. The whole night practice is done. We can have a week rest before we start our Japan Arena Tour. Wow. I’m so excited!

Hong Gi : *laughed  @Jae jin* still energetic. While the HELLO BOB is already dead bat.

Seung hyun : I’m not yet dead bat hyung.

FT Island : *laughed*

FT ISLAND WERE CHATTING AND JOKING WHILE WALKING ON THEIR WAY OUT. BUT THEY WERE SURPRISED WHEN THEY OPENED THE MAIN DOOR, FLASHES OF CAMERAS, AND A LOT OF REPORTERS POPPED OUT IN FRONT OF THEM AND ASKING RANDOM QUESTIONS

Reporters :  Hong Gi ssi, is it true that you and your wife are not registered in marriage list in Korea? Is it true that your wife is the ex girlfriend of SHINee’s Key and Taemin? and is it true that Hong Min is not really your son?

REPORTERS BOMBARD HONG GI A LOT OF QUESTIONS. FT ISLAND WAS SO SHOCK. THEY DON’T KNOW HOW TO REACT AND WHAT TO DO. HONG GI WAS TO SHOCK THAT HE CAN’T ALMOST BLINK HIS EYES. JONG HUN SAW IT THAT’S WHY HE PULLED HONG GI INSIDE THE BUILDING AND JUST RETURNED BACK AT THE PRACTICE ROOM.

 

Hong Gi : *jaw dropped. Not on his own world*

Jong Hun :  I bet you don’t know anything about this.

Hong Gi : *blankly shooked his head*

Jae jin : *sighed* eotokhe??? How did they knew about this?

Seung hyun : *sat down lazily at the sofa*

Min Hwan : how can we go out now. we are stock!

LONG SILENCE……. THE SILENCE WAS KILLED WHEN SOMEONE OPENNED THE DOOR. THE 5 BOYS WERE SHOCKED. THE SLEEPY SEUNG HYUN WOKE UP BECAUSE HE WAS SURPRISED. THEY THOUGHT THAT PERSON WAS A REPORTER. BUT IT WAS THEIR MANAGER.

Yoon Ho : *panic* Hong Gi!!!! What’s this again?!

Hong Gi : hyung…

Yoon Ho : is it true?

Hong Gi : I really don’t know how did they knew about it. only FT Island and SHINee knows about this.

Yoon Ho : it was written in an article and published in internet! It was the most talked topic today!

Hong Gi : mwo? Article?

Yoon Ho : yes. haven’t you read it yet?

FT ISLAND TOOK OUT THEIR PHONE AND YES. THEY SAW THE TOP HEADLINES.

‘FT ISLAND’S HONG GI’S MARRIAGE IS FAKE?’

‘FT ISLAND’S SO CALLED WIFE WAS SHINee’S KEY AND SHINee’S MAKNAE TAEMIN’S EX GIRLFRIEND?’  ‘

HONG MIN IS NOT A REAL SON OF HONG GI?’

Netizens comments :

Omo.. is this true?  , 

Does that girl used Hong Gi oppa because he was a star? ,

if he was not Hong Gi oppa’s son, then who is the real father of that cute baby? ,

hong gi oppa lied to us?

Daebak! Three surprising articles in one day. And those three news were all topped!

HONG GI TIGHTNED HIS GRIPPED AT HIS PHONE. HE CALLED KEY IMMEDIATELY.

Hong Gi : Key, have you read the article?

Key : article about what hyung?

Hong Gi : someone publicized that I am not Hong Min’s father.

Key : *shocked* chicncha???? I haven’t yet saw hyung. Are you ok? it’s not us who wrote that one. I swear.

Hong Gi : I am not suspecting you Key. I just want to ask if you guys are ok because we are all stocked here in our practice room.A lot of reporters are waiting for us outside the building.

Key : wait.. I will look outside.

 

SUDDENLY, HONG GI HEARD A GASPED FROM THE OTHER LINE

 

Hong Gi : wae?

Key : omo hyung, a lot of reporters are in front of our dorm!

Hong Gi : *shut his eyes then scratched his face* where’s Taemin?

Key : he didn’t went home last night.

Hong Gi : call him and tell to them that don’t they ever dare going outside ok? reporters know our house.

Key : ne hyung.

Hong Gi : take care.

Key : you guys also hyung.

=END CALL=

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

omg. who publicized it? ft island and shinee are in great trouble.. :( byt the way, i lost one subscribber.. t__t it's so depressing.... ^o^ kekekeke~ i was just joking. keep on commenting guys.. 사랑 해 !