"THE PARTY"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

LEE HONG KI UPDATED HIS TWITTER ACCOUNT ATTACHING A PICTURE OF HIM HOLDING THE DNA PAPER RESULT WHICH SHIN AE AND TAEMIN SENT TO HIM AT THE JAPAN THROUGH FAX MACHINE.

“The most precious paper I have ever hold. This is the material thing that proves that Lee Hong Min is Lee Taemin’s son. Waaah! Daebak! I am so happy for the future Mr. & Mr.s Lee Taemin.”

 

Then after that, the others tweeted also :

@saico011 (Lee Jae jin) “TT.TT tears of joy. Finally, Hong Min will be reunited with his true father. Chukhahae~ don’t forget uncle Jae Jin ok? I will still teach you how to play bass in the future. I love you Hong Min. you will always remain as the original baby of FT Island.”

 

@FtDrMH1111 (Choi Min hwan) “Hong Min ah~ don’t forget us your uncle ok? I hope you’ll always find an interest in drums. If you have time, just come to our dorm and uncle Minari will teach you how to play DRUMS. :D”

@FtGtJH (Choi Jong Hun) “Our baby will be no longer staying with us. We will be missing you so much baby Hong Min. come visit us sometimes ok?”

@chungxuan (Song Seung hyun) “hello Hong Min, I am your original uncle since I am your eomma’s brother. Haha…. Just joking. =,= anyways. Uncle will going to miss you a lot. Saranghae.

THE FANS READ THOSE TWEETS AND THEY WERE SO MUCH TOUCH ON THEIR TWEETS. THEY FELT SADNESS ON THAT TWEETS THAT’S WHY THEY CHEERED THEM UP.

“Oppa, cheer up. baby Hong Min will always remain in your hearts. Primadonna is also sad that he is not originally from Hong Ki oppa. but we still support Hong Min no matter what.”

“Baby Hong Min is so adorable. We primadonna will still be his eomma. Keke~”

“primadonna will protect Baby Hong Min from any anti fans who will question him more.”

“Hong Ki oppa, you are the best man I have ever met. You sacrificed your name just to protect baby Hong Min. we treasured those people whom you treasured a lot. Hwaiting!”

AS FT ISLAND READ ALL FEEDBACKS, THEY FELT THANKFUL AND JUST TWEET TO NO ONE IN PARTICULAR.

“PRIMADONNA IS THE BEST! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT”

WHILE THEY ARE HAVING A MOMENT IN TWITTER, JONG HYUN ALSO READ THE TWEET AND SMILED.  HE IMMEDIATELY MENTIONED HONG KI

@skullhong : “hyung, whyen will you coming back here in korea?”

@realjonghyun90 : “wae?”

@skullhong : didn’t Shin Ae told you? check DM.

JONG HYUN DM’ed HONG KI AND SAID THAT THEY WILL BE HAVING A PARTY, CELEBRATION PARTY FOR HONG MIN AND TAEMIN’S CONFIRMATION BEING A FATHER AND SON.

 

[CONFIRMED] LEE HONG MIN WAS LEE TAEMIN’S SON.

“Lee Soo Man had already released his statement about the DNA test regarding Hong Min and Taemin’s issue and he said that it was positive and 100% that Hong Min belongs to Taemin. he also announced that marriage will be up next but there is no exact date yet. He also released a public statement saying sorry and apologizing to FT Island’s Hong Ki and FT Island members for insulting them. And as of the state of f(x) they will still continue promoting their upcoming album. It was officially announced that f(x) are now composed of four members. SHINee will be on a hiatus as of now and they will not accept any offers, and projects. Lee Soo Man also asked all shawols to please support their maknae Taemin for being a father.”

 

>>>>>>>>LEE’S RESIDENCE<<<<<<<<<<

Shin Ae was cooking spaghetti when Taemin back hugged him. she smiled as Taemin kissed his neck. “wae?” she asked. “yeobo, Hong Min is sleeping.” He whispered on Shin Ae’s ears. “ so?” shin ae answered him coldly but she was smiling. Taemin pouted. “have you forgotten our deal? We will only do those ert things in your mind after our wedding.” Shin Ae said while mixing the ingredients in a bowl. “ yeobo.. are you serious about that?” Taemin asked while his chin resting on Shin Ae’s shoulder. “uhm” she nodded. Taemin just released a sighed. “as of now you should preparing yourself, in any minute SHINee, Super Junior, F(x), SNSD , TVXQ, MBLAQ and EXO will already arrive. You should wear the best for this party.” Shin Ae chuckled. “arasseo, you should move fatser too yeobo. You need also to be pretty in front of them. I want them to drool in front of you.” Taemin laughed. “yah, I don’t need to be pretty in front of them, as long as I am pretty enough in your eyes, that will be enough.” Shin Ae laughed also. But suddenly, she frowned. “wae yeobo?” Taemin kissed her cheeks. “I wish Hong Ki oppa will be here to later. But it was really impossible. They are still having their Japan Arena Tour until tomorrow night.” Shin Ae sighed and continued mixing the ingredients for the cake. “don’t be sad yeobo. I know they will also celebrate there. Or we can celebrate again when they’ll arrive here.” Taemin said while his lips has a sweet smile. “jeongmalyeo?” Shin Ae asked happily to Taemin. “anything to my yeobo. I know FT Island  has a very big space in your hearts.” He said then pinched Shin Ae’s cheeks. “omo~ gomawo yeobo..” Shin Ae faced Taemin and hugged him tightly.

 

>>>>>PARTY<<<<<<<

AS WHAT HAVE EXPECTED, THEY ALL ARRIVED. BUT NO SIGN OF SHINEE YET.

Yuri : oh my.. hello Shin Ae ssi. *kissed Shin Ae’s cheeks* no wonder why Taemin fell in love with you. you are such a very pretty girl.

Shin Ae : oh my.. *blushed* thank you eonnie. It’s really flattering that an idol praised. *touched her cheeks*

Taeyeon : such an adorable girl. *chuckled*

Sunny : take good care of our cute Taemin ok?

Shin Ae : ne eonnie. *bowed*

Hyoyeon : where is your son? I haven’t seen him.

Shin Ae : he is still upstairs, he was throwing some tantrums because he just woke up.

Seohyun : does Taemin throw tantrums when he was suddenly waken up?

Yoona : I think no?

Sooyoung : then Hong Min inherit that to his mother. *laughed*

Shin Ae : *shy* omo~ aniya… I am not like that. *laughed also*

AFTER HALF HOUR, THE ADORABLE HONG MIN WITH HIS ADORABLE FATHER CAME DOWN ALREADY. YOU CAN STILL NOTICE THE TRACE OF HONG MIN’S TEARS ON HIS CHEEKS. HIS APPA HOLD HIS HANDS AND THEY ARE NOW WALKING THROUGH THE CROWD. SUDDENLY, SUJU CAME TO THEM AND CROWDED HONG MIN.

Leeteuk : annyeong. *waved at Hong Min* I am Leeteuk hyung. I am appa’s chingu..

Sung Min : omo~ he is so cute >.< *he tried to squeeze Hong Min’s arms.*

Hong Min : *looking strangely at the suju*

Taemin : Hong Min, they are your hyungs.. *introduced all SUJU to Hong Min.*

Hong Min : *scratched his head* why are they so many appa? I can’t remember their names.

SUJU : *laughed*

Hong Min : I want eomma appa… eodi eomma?

Taemin : eomma? She’s there. Want to go there?

Hong Min : ne.

Taemin : excuse us first Hyung, he’s looking for his eomma. Please be comfortable here and enjoy. *Smiled*

Kangin : arasseo. You may go. *patted Taemin’s back* your son is so adorable like you. *winked*

Taemin : *chuckled* gomawo hyung~ excuse us first.

TAEMIN AND HONG MIN WENT TO SHIN AE WHO’S TALKING TO SNSD.

sunny : *gasped* omo! Hong Min is so cute!!!!! *he immediately hugged Hong Min which is already stunned.*

Taemin : yeppeo? *teased Hong Min*

Hong Min : appa who is she? Are you my eomma’s chingu?

Taeyeon : oh my.. such an adorable kid. Annyeong Hong Min, I am Taeyeon nuna.

Sunny : and I am Sunny nuna. *they introduced themselves*

Hong Min : again? So many names. *pout*

SNSD : *chuckled*

Sooyoung : I bet he was already sore thinking SUJU’s name.

Taemin : yeh.. he said that they are so many. He can’t memorize it all. *laughed*

Shin Ae : *bent down and talked to Hong Min* wae baby? Are you already hungry?

Hong Min : eomma… *looking everywhere.*

Shin Ae : *looked everywhere also. Trying to look what’s Hong Min looking*

Hong Min : *scratched his head* where is Hong Ki hyung?

Shin Ae : Hong Ki hyung? He’s not here baby. He’s in Jpan. He has a concert with your uncles.

“who told you we’re not here?”

A VOICE SPEAK BEHIND SHIN AE. SHE WAS STUNNED AND FROZEN. SHE KNOWS THAT VOICE. SHE STOOD UP AND ABOUT TO FACE HIM BUT HONG MIN ALREADY SHOUTED HIS NAME AND WENT TO HUG HIM.

Hong Min : Hong Ki hyung!!! *run and hugged Hong Ki*

Hong Ki : *hugged then carried Hong Min* how are you Hong Min ah?

Hong Min : I am fine. Where are my other uncles?

SUDDENLY THE OTHERS CAME. ALL FT ISLAND MEMBERS WITH SHINEE.

Taemin : hyung! You came all! *happy*

Shin Ae : oppa… I thought you have a concert?

Jong Hun : we left the concert and went here.

SNSD, TAEMIN AND SHIN AE : *shocked* EH???!

JaeJin : *laughed* hyung is just joking. It’s our rest day today but we asked our manager to fly back here and we’ll be back again tomorrow morning for our rehearsal before our concert tomorrow in Nagoya.

Taeyeon : you’ll be very tired then when you go back. *worried*

Hong Ki : gwaencha, as long as we saw FT Island’s baby.

Taemin : yah, he’s SHINee’s baby now hyung.

Hong Ki : but he is a primadonna!

Key : aniya.. he is a shawol.

Seung hyun : hong min ah~ are you a primadonna or a shawol?

Hong Min : *looked at SNSD and pointed them*

YURI: omo! He is a sone! Yay! How cute Hong MIN is!!!!

Min Ho : it’s unfair.

Jong Hyun : life is always unfair Min Ho. You should know that.

Min Ho : *pouted*

Taemin : where is Onew hyung?

Key : he’s outside with Luna.

Shin Ae : omo, are they already dating?

Key : *shrugged his shoulder* molla…. Maybe?

Min Hwan : I just saw them holding hands a while ago.

ALL : *Widened eyes then smirked*

Min Hwan : if I am not mistaken….

Key : let’s just don’t mind them. They need also some privacy. Hyung is already old enough to handle this things. *laughed*

 

THE PARTY WAS VERY PRIVATE AND THEY REALLY ENJOYED IT. IT ONLY TOOK UNTIL 12 MIDNIGHT BEFORE THEY WENT BACK TO THEIR RESPECTIVE DORMS AGAIN. BUT FT ISLAND AND SHINEE STAYED AT LEE'S RESIDENCE AND TOOK A REST THERE.