"IT WAS ALMOST PERFECT"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

SHINEE POV

 

Taemin : (sitting at the couch. One foot placed at the hand of the couch. And as usual, he was spacing.)

Min ho : *tapped Taemin’s shoulder lightly and sat at the other sofa.) what’ up?

Taemin : *just looked at min ho shortly then continued spacing*

Jonghyun : what’s wrong Taemin? you’ve been so silent since Key’s birthday. are you sick? Don’t be sick. We’ll be having a concert at Nagoya next week.

Taemin : *sighed*

Onew : *came with a large bowl of dak  bulgogi (Korean BBQ chicken) and sat beside Taemin. he intentionally bumped his shoulders to him.*

Taemin : *irritated* hyung!

Onew :  where’s Key Taemin? *he *

Taemin : he’s out. *he answered coldly*

Onew : alone? *smiled wickedly*

Taemin : *faced Onew and widened his eyes on him.* with Shin Ae nuna. *then he turned his back on them*

Jong hyun : omo… wait, do I smell jealousy here? *he became interested*

Onew : absolutely! *he answered while chewing the chicken BBQ.*

Taemin pushed Onew so hard that onew almost dropped his chicken on the floor

Onew : *shouted to Taemin* YAH!!!~

Min ho : pick up those hyung. *looking at the chicken on the floor.*

Jong hyun : so you are jealous Taemin ah~ *crossed his arms and looked at taemin with a teasing eyes.*

Taemin : i… I am not jealous! Who told you?!

Onew : you are such a great LIAR! I salute you maknae… *onew was pissed because taemin dropped his chicken.*

Taemin : *glared at Onew* speak more and I’ll assure to you that you can’t eat chicken the whole week!

Onew : *threatened* mo…mworagoyo?

Taemin : threatened? *smirked evily*

Onew : you can’t do that to me?!

Taemin : yes I can hyung. Try me. *he smirked more*

 

 

Jong hyun : stop that! Taemin I know you are jealous. But c’mon, Key won’t be always with you. Just think that it was just like key and Nicole get together again.

Onew was choked upon hearing jong hyun’s word. Even taemin dropped his jaw.

TAEMIN’S MIND : that was too close. I thought he’ll gonna think that I am in love with Shin Ae nuna. Slow jong hyun hyung.

ONEW’S MIND : babo jong hyun. You are also stupid! So so stupid. I thought you got what I was saying but I was wrong. you’re thinking that Taemin was jealous because Shin Ae was taking Key away? Oh jong hyun. Slow minded guy! Taemin was jealous because Key was taking away Shin Ae from him. that’s it.

 

Taemin : *sighed and acted like jong hyun guessed it right. He hugged the pillow and pouted*  hyung.. I missed my eomma….

Jong hyun : I missed my yeobo too. but you know, Key needs to be happy also. *slightly pout*

Onew : *on mind*  you missed Key or Shin Ae?

Min ho : by the way, Taemin, I haven’t seen you holding your phone the whole day. And.. I didn’t even heard you talking to someone until morning for two days. I thought she was your girlfriend because you kept her calling nuna.

Onew : *on mind* that’s it Min ho.. you’re close..

Taemin : she’s not my girlfriend hyung. She was my friend.

Min Ho : oh.. who’s that girl?

Onew : *on mind*  you’ll not gonna tell it right? Right taemin? *looked at taemin*

Taemin : it was Shin Ae nuna.

Onew : *jaw dropped. His mind spoke again* really? He admits it?

Min Ho : you were talking to her the whole night? But.. but why? *confused*

Taemin : because we’re friends..

Min Ho : you sure?

Taemin : if I’ll still continue that hobby. I think Key hyung might think negative about us. And I don’t want that to happen.

Jong hyun : *nodded in a row* that’s right Taemin, you made a right decision.

Taemin didn’t tried to speak again. He just remained silent. Onew just looked at him and released a deep sighed.

 

=AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK=

 

SHIN AE POV

I was pulling Key at the entrance. He was now wearing a cap to hide his real identity. “oppa ppali…” I am pouting and showing my cutest aegyo ever. He smiled at me and changed the positions of our hands. He holds my hand tightly and we walked together. I really can’t imagine that I was walking with my bias. Going to the amusement park with my bias. And holding his hands while walking. It was so perfect for me. IF! Yes.. there is an IF.. if my bias is the one I like. I sighed of such disappointment. Not with key but with Taemin. “spacing while looking at me?” key cuts my dreams.. right then I realized that I was looking at him. I bowed and suddenly blushed. “it’s alright. You can look at me whenever we are together. But beware if our eyes met. I’ll gonna kiss you.” He joked. I hit his arms lightly. “yah~~~” I said with a y tone. “see.. you like it?” key oppa teased me more. “don’t make me feel awkward. It’s our first date. You can’t tease me like that.” I can’t look at his eyes straightly. “arasseo arasseo. I just wanna make you feel comfortable. But I think I was wrong.” he giggled.

 

TAEMIN POV

It’s already 9pm but why is it Key hyung isn’t here yet? It’s getting late. I kept on walking at the main door. crossed arms and uncomfortable. “you can sit taemin ah~ we have a lot of sits here.” Onew hyung offered me a sit. “no thanks hyung.” I faked a smile. I saw him sighed. “you must be aware from now on. Key will always be like that from now on.” Onew hyung stood up beside me. I stopped walking. I put my both hands on my pocket and sighed. “I wonder what are they doing now. did key make already a move on her? “ Onew hyung said. I was annoyed on him. I glared at him. “hyung, are you on my side or what?” I asked him sarcastically. “of course I’m on your side!” Onew hyung patted my arms and he laughed. “but why do I felt that anytime you will betray me?” I said to him. Onew hyung laughed harder. “ani ani.. I just want you to realize that you love Shin Ae..” he said. “tch! I am not!” I answered with a smirked. “you know, you are such a good denier. Or should I called you great pretender? Ani ani.. great liar?” he said in a row. He even puts his hands on his chin. “I’m just worried because Shin Ae is a girl. My friend.” I answered to him with a hand gesture. “so what if she is a girl? Your friend? Aren’t you over reacting about that thing?” Onew hyung asked me. no smiles but a serious question. I didn’t answered him. when suddenly, Key hyung appeared in front of us. Curious, with a widened eyes key asked us. “why are you here? Are you waiting for me?” he asked. I smiled at him and hugged him. “eomma!” I hugged him. and pretend that I really missed him. “yah yah taemin ah~” he took off my hands around his neck. “wae?” I pout. “here” he gave me a chain. “omo!!!” I am so happy that key eomma brought me a present. “eomma yeppeo…gomawo..” I looked at the chain. “you like it?” he asked me. “ne ne..” I nodded in a row. “gomawo eomma” I said again. “save that thank you to Shin Ae, she bought that for you when we went to amusement park.” He said. I suddenly stopped smiling. “nu….nuna bought this for me?” I asked to key hyung. “ yes she is. She never forgets you.” He smiled at me. I felt like I was flying in the sky.. Shin Ae nuna, thank you so much. I really liked it.