KMWB 2012

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

SHIN AE POV

We are heading at the field where the stage has been placed.  It was a big field. Later, it will be filled with lots of kpop fans. It will be my first time to watch a concert that’s why I’m so excited. My boyfriend will perform on stage, my love will perform on stage and my idol, Hong Gi oppa will also perform! Daebak! Key was holding my hands while we are walking. While jong hyun oppa kept on complaining that it was too hot. Onew oppa is always weird. I think he is a 16D like seung hyun ssi, sometimes he’s funny, but sometimes, he’s like thinking something deep. And As usual, Min ho oppa, the weirdest of them all. He barely talk. He’s not spacing but well, he’s just silent. Period. I looked at Taemin from behind of us. When you look at him it seems like he’s a free man. No problems at all. An innocent boy. He was looking around. Making an “O” shape on his mouth. I bet he’s amazed on the place. Even me was really amazed. It’s very wide. And the stage is very colorful.

 

 

I was secretly laughing on Taemin’s action when suddenly he noticed me. he stopped looking somewhere. And he closed his mouth then took a deep gulp. Omo! He blushed. Haha. “wae?” he asked me with a sarcastic tone. He was acting pissed but his embarrassment is more obvious. “next time, close your mouth. Flies might enter inside your mouth.” I giggled. He pouts and glared at me. we finally arrived at the front of the stage. “stay here chagiya arasseo? We’ll practice first.” Key said and pinched my cheeks. I nodded while smiling. “yah, she’s not kid anymore. You don’t need to tell she must behave.” Jong hyun oppa said behind key. “ara! I just want my girlfriend be comfortable.” Key said then looked at Taemin. Taemin just ignored Key’s look on him. They went already at the backstage and prepared themselves. I saw Nicole eonnie from behind and I saw Key went to her. I smiled when I saw the two are talking to each other. I really hope that after we finished our mission, Key oppa and Nicole will be together again.

KEY POV

I was fixing my shirt when I saw Nicole from behind me. we will be having a practice later for our special stage. I just want her to feel comfortable that time that’s why I decided to talk to her. “Nicole ssi.” I said. she looked at me then she smiled widely. She acts like nothing happened last day. “wae key? Pls. don’t tell me you’ll gonna back out on our special stage.” She joked. “ani ani..” I even waved my both hands. She laughed. “i… just want to say sorry.” I scratched my nape. “ey.. gwaenchanayo. I heard you two fought after  Shin Ae apologized to me. I’m so sorry Key. I should be the one apologizing, not her.” she holds my hands. I felt something weird when she did that. I really missed her touch. Not because of ert thing but it’s because I have been used on her touch for almost three years. “Are we ok now? I don’t want you and me be awkward later” she said. I smiled at her and said. “that’s why I am talking to you right now, me too, I don’t want any awkwardness..” I chuckled. “then… let’s do our best later. Hwaiting Key!” she cheered me up. “uhm!” I nodded.

SHINEE POV

Jong hyun : *fixing his mic* you think, Hong Gi will change their song line up?

Onew : maybe. Well he always do what he says.

Jong hyun : Taemin ah, you? what do you think?

Taemin : can you ask Min ho hyung first?

Min ho : why me?

Taemin : *sighed*

Jong hyun : since when do we have a line up for answering the questions of other? Aigoo Taemin ah~

Taemin : *smiled* well… my opinion is.. yes. he will change it.

Onew : are you happy?

Taemin : ani.

Onew : then why are you smiling?

Taemin : *frown* because I’m pissed that’s why I’m smiling. Hong Gi hyung is flirting Nuna.

Min ho : are you jealous?

Taemin : can you ask Key hyung first before me?

Min ho : *laughed*

Taemin : I think there’s no reason for me to be jealous since she’s not my girlfriend. That question is for Key hyung. he’s Shin Ae nuna’s boyfriend.

Jong hyun : if you’ll gonna ask me.. I’ll be jealous. Because she’s a shawol.

Taemin : but it’s obvious that she’s a primadonna.

Onew :  but she must be a loyal Shawol now since she’s with us Shinee.

Taemin: *smirked*

 

=AFTER A MINUTE, THE FIRST GROUP TO PRACTICE IS MBLAQ FOLLOWED BY BEAST. AND AFTER THE BEAST, IT’S FT ISLAND’S TIME=

(JAEJIN ALREADY TUNED HIS GUITAR. WHILE THE OTHERS ARE STILL TUNNING IT AND MIN HWAN IS FIXING HIS CYMBALS. HONG GI WENT TO THEM ONE BY ONE)

Hong Gi : *called others by using his hands.*

Jong Hun : wae?

Hong Gi : we’ll be changing the song line up.

THE FOUR WAS SHOCKED

Seung hyun : mwo? Hyung, we have already practiced those songs. We can’t change it now. we will be rushed.

Hong Gi : one primadonna asked for a severely song.

Jaejin : who must be that person? Can you just say no because we have already the line up songs? And besides, you can’t sing that song. you still have your throat problem. The doctor said don’t over use it.

Hong Gi : but I already said yes. and don’t worry. I’ll just used back up song.

Jong Hun : why did you say yes?! you know that we have already agreed that we won’t perform that! you’re sick Hong Gi! You can’t sing that! it’s a very high pitched song!

Hong Gi : just once.. please.. *did an aegyo*

 

Min hwan : is that a girl hyung?

Hong Gi : of course! I said primadonna a while ago. Didn’t you hear it?

(a/n : GIRL FANS OF FT ISLAND IS PRIMADONNA, WHILE BOYS FANS ARE PRIMADUDES)

Jaejin : *squinted Hong Gi*

Hong Gi : please….. *begged the others.*

LEADER JONG HUN CAN’T DO ANYTHING.AND HE JUST SAY YES. OF COURSE! THE JONGKI COUPLE ARE ALWAYS LIKE THAT. HONG GI IS IRESSISTABLE WHEN IT COMES TO JONG HUN. HONG GI WAS SO HAPPY THAT THEIR LEADER AGREED.

Jong hun : that primadonna must be thankful now. she ruined our lineup lists. Flower rock will be replaced by Severely. And Hong Gi, talk to our manager after our performance tonight. He doesn’t know this.

Hong Gi : ne.. *happy*

FT ISLAND HAD ALREADY MOVED BACK TO THEIR PLACES.

WHILE THE FIVE ARE DISCUSSING THE SEVERELY MATTER A WHILE AGO, THE SHINEE WHO’S LOOKING FROM BACKSTAGE ARE HAVING THEIR OWN CONVERSATIONS ALSO.

Jong hyun : *peeking obviously* what do you think? Will they agree?

Key : seems like Jong hun hyung is mad.

Onew : jong hun will agree for sure. He can’t resist Hong Gi since they are ON CAM couple.

Key : andwae… hyung.. don’t agree.

Taemin : why does Hong Gi hyung need to ruin their song lineup just for Shin Ae nuna’s fav. Song? she didn’t even requested to him that he’ll sang that song tonight.

Key : you’re right!

Taemin : aren’t you jealous hyung?

Key : *didn’t bother looking at Taemin, still peeking* of course I’m jealous! What do you think of me? stone? How about you?

Taemin : *looked at Key with what did you say look*

EVERYONE STOPPED PEEKING AND LOOKED AT TAEMIN WHEN THEY DIDN’T HEARD ANY ANSWER FROM HIM.

Key : what? Are you jealous or no?

Taemin : why are you asking hyung? Is that really important?

Jong hyun : of course!

Taemin : wae?

Jong hyun : because she’s your nuna. Pabo!

Taemin : so what if she’s my nuna?

Min ho : just answer yes or no.

Taemin : the hell I care! *walked out*

 

AS EXPECTED. WHEN FT ISLAND SANG THE SEVERELY, THE SHINEE BOYS WERE SHOCKED. HONG GI DID WHAT HE SAID TO SHIN AE. THEY PEEKED OUTSIDE AND THEY SAW SHIN AE SINGING ALONG WITH HONG GI. SHE’S SMILING.

Key : mwoya igeo? She’s happy?

Jong hyun ; she’s a primadonna! Traitor!

Taemin  : see? I told you she is.

 

AFTER THE FT ISLAND, SHINEE WAS THE NEXT. THEY ALREADY WENT ON THE STAGE. SHIN AE’S SMILE BECAME WIDER. SHINEE ARE SO HAPPY WHEN THEY SAW SHIN AE’S FACIAL EXPRESSION THAT SHE WAS EXCITED. BUT THEIR SMILE FADES WHEN THEY SAW HONG GI WENT BESIDE HER AND GAVE A WATER. KEY GLARED AT HONG GI. BUT HONG GI DIDN’T SAW IT SINCE HE WAS BUSY FLIRTING WITH SHIN AE.

 

Shin Ae : you really did changed your song. I really like it oppa.

Hong Gi : jinjja? *chuckled* pleasing my band mates are so hard. It’s a special request from my fan that’s why I worked hard. Keke~

Shin Ae : I really appreciated it oppa. Kamsa hamnida. *bowed*

Hong Gi : shinee will perform now. let’s watch them.

Shin Ae : ne.

 

THEY PRACTICED THE SHERLOCK DANCE THEN THE RING DING DONG AND THE LAST IS LUCIFER.

Hong Gi : your boyfriend is so cool on stage right?

SIN Ae : ne oppa. *giggled*

Hong Gi : but.. do you know that he will be having a special stage with Nicole?

Shin Ae : ne oppa, ara.. I’m looking forward for it.

Hong Gi :aren’t you jealous?

Shin Ae : uhm.. aniyo.. *shooked her head* Nicole eonnie is just his past. I trust Key.

Hong Gi : uh… *nod in a row*

AFTER THE PRACTICE, SHINEE WENT DOWN ALREADY BUT ONLY ONEW, JONG HYUN AND MIN HO. THEY SAT BESIDE SHIN AE.

Jong hyun : hyung! Thanks for accompanying our dearest shawol. *puts his arms on Shin Ae’s shoulder*

Hong Gi :*faked a smile* it’s ok. we just chatted.

Onew : how’s our performance Shin Ae yah?~

Shin Ae : it’s good oppa. I want to see your wholesome performance later.

Onew : we will. Since the best SHAWOL will watched us later.

Shin Ae : *curios* best shawol? Who?

Jong hyun : pabo. Of course you. *raffled Shin Ae’s hair.*

Shin Ae : (laughed)

 

SPECIAL STAGE….. FIRST WAS KEY AND NICOLE. A SPECIAL DANCE NUMBER. SHIN AE WAS LOOKING AT THEM WITH A HAPPY FACE EXPRESSION. SHE WAS SO PROUD WITH THE TWO. THEY ARE REALLY PERFOSSIONAL. IT SEEMS LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED BETWEEN THEM BEFORE.

Hong Gi : *whispered at Shin Ae* happy?

Shin Ae : *looked at Hong Gi then nodded*

Hong Gi : *laughed*

AFTER 3 MINUTES, THEIR SPECIAL STAGE ENDED. NEXT IS TAEMIN AND IU.

SHIN AE ON HER MIND :  OMO, TAEMIN WILL PLAY PIANO. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I’LL SAW HIM PLAYING IT.

THEN THEY STARTED.

SHIN AE ON HER MIND : I DON’T KNOW WHY BUT I CAN’T SMILE. I FELT A LITTLE JEALOUS BECAUSE HE WAS LOOKING AT IU LIKE HE WAS TOTALLY INLOVE WITH HER. STOP LOOKING AT THE OTHER GIRLS TAEMIN AH!~

Hong Gi : *whispered at Shin Ae* jealous?

Shin Ae : *looked shocked at Hong Gi* mwo?!

Hong Gi : it’s weird, why do I felt like you are more jealous on taemin and IU rather than key and Nicole?

Shin Ae : op… oppa hajima, it’s.. it’s not a good joke.

Hong Gi : arasseo. *kept silent*

 

THE PRACTICE LASTS FOR TWO HOURS. EVERYBODY WORKED HARD. THEY WERE ALL HEADING INSIDE THEIR HOTEL. BUT SHIN AE WASN’T TALKING SO MUCH.

Key : chagiya.. gwaenchana?

TAEMIN LOOKED AT SHIN AE

Shin Ae : *looked at taemin also, then looked at key and smiled* ne chagiya. Just.. just tired.

Key : omo.. poor my chagiya.. *pinched her cheeks* then you must sleep when we arrive at our hotel ok? you need to take a rest. The concert might end late later.

Shin Ae : *nodded*

(A/N: LET’S SKIP THOSE PART. HAHA. )

FINALLY!!! KMWB WILL ALREADY START! ONLY 5 MINUTES LEFT. AND YES! TIME FLY SO FAST. THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE AROUND. SCREAMS OF CRAZY FANS. VIDEOS ARE EVERYWHERE. WOW. IT WAS REALLY GREAT! DAEBAK! THEY ARE ALL COOL ON STAGE. KEY SAID TO SHIN AE THAT THEY WILL BE THE SECOND TO THE LAST PERFORMER TONIGHT. WELL TO TELL YOU HONESTLY, SHIN AE WAS ALSO LOOKING FORWARD FOR FT ISLAND’S PERFORMANCE THAT NIGHT.

FT ISLAND PERFORMANCE

 

 

 

THEN AFTER THE FT ISLAND’S PERFORMANCE, IT WAS TAEMIN AND IU’S PERFORMANCE, A LOT OF PEOPLE WERE SCREAMING. TAEMIN WAS REALLY HANDSOME AND COOL ON HIS WHITE SUIT. HE PLAYED THE PIANO SO WELL. BUT SHIN AE SEEMS LIKE SHE’S NOT ENJOYING THE SHOW SINCE MANY FANS SHIP FOR THE TWO. SHE REALLY FELT JEALOUS.

 

 

 

THEN NEXT WAS KEY AND NICOLE SPECIAL STAGE. SHIN AE EVEN TOOK A PICTURE OF THEM TOGETHER WHILE DANCING. SHE WAS VERY SUPPORTIVE UNLIKE TAEMIN AND IU’S SPECIAL STAGE.

AND TO COMPLETE SHIN AE’S NIGHT, THE SHINEE PERFORMED ALREADY. RING DING DONG, SHINEE, SHERLOCK. A LOT OF SHAWOL SCREAMS AND SANG ALONG WITH SHINEE WHILE PERFORMING. THE CHAOS ARE REALLY SENDING HER GOOSEBUMPS.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'LL JUST CONTINUE MY UPDATE TOMORROW.. SO SORRY. I AM NOT IN A GOOD MOOD TODAY.. :((