"LEE VS LEE"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"


Sulli watched the press con and she was totally mad how SHINee and FTIsland humiliated her. she started to pick some things and began to throw everywhere. 

“Stupid them!!!! I hate you Onew!!!!! I hate you Hong Ki!!!! I hate you SHINee!!!! I hate you FT Island!!! I hate you Luna!!!! I hate you Shin Ae!!!!! I hate you Taemin!!!! I hate you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed on top of her lungs.

 

>>>>>>>SNSD, SUPER JUNIOR, OTHER MEMBERS OF F(X), EXO, TVXQ, AND BOA GATHERED ALSO IN ONE ROOM TO WATCH THE PRESSCON AND TO SUPPORT SHINee. BUT TO THEIR SURPRISED, THEY WERE SO SHOCKED TO KNOW THE TRUTH BEHIND SULLI.<<<<<<<

 

Jessica : *mad* she’s…. she’s….. *closed her fist and just starring at the television*

Dong Hae : *patted Jessica’s back* calm down.

Jessica : *shouted at dong hae* how can I calm down if now that we already knew who’s behind all those s? And knowing that it was Sulli!!!! Our fellow SM artist?! How can I stay calm?!

Victoria : *stood up from her sit and immediately bowed 90 degrees to Jessica* jeosonghamnida eonnie.. jeongmal jeosonghamnida..

Sung Min : *helped Victoria to stop* keumanhae.. it’s not your fault. Don’t say sorry.

Victoria : I am really ashamed of what Sulli did. I swear I don’t have any idea about this.

Luna : it’s my fault also. I kept quiet and just ignored her. I’m sorry. *bowed*

Taeyoon : stop that sorry things. We can’t change anything now. *stood up from her sit* we just need Sulli to apologize in public and accept all those issues against her. *walked out*

THE REST OF THE SNSD GLARED THE F(X) BAND BEFORE THEY FOLLOWED TAEYOON OUTSIDE.  VICTORIA, ESPECIALLY LUNA CAN’T MADE AN EYE CONTACT TO THE REST. THEY WERE REALLY ASHAMED ON WHAT SULLI DID.

 

>>>>>>>>@FNC BUILDING, THE TEN ARE SITTING TOGETHER IN ONE ROOM, THEY WERE LOOKED STRESS AND IT SEEMS LIKE THEY SAID TOO MUCH<<<<<<<<<<<

Onew : *drinking water*

Hong Ki : are you alright Onew hyung?

Onew : eh? Neaga? Oh yeah.. *forced to smile*

Key : don’t tell me you regret all what you have said a while ago? *crossed arms*

Onew : no no. of course not. I just did what is right.

Key : you should.

Jong Hyun : yah key, next time please control your emotions. You almost blurted out such a ridiculous words.

Key : you should be thankful dino that I only said not a or .or anything that can describe Sulli!

Seung hyun : *laughed* you know what Key hyung, I really admired your coolness.

Key : well sorry to say seung hyun ah~ but I admire more your hong ki hyung. He’s the coolest guy I have ever met.

Taemin : gomawo hyung..

Hong Ki : thanks for what?

Taemin : for trusting Shin Ae and Hong Min to me.

Hong Ki : babo. Even though you turned your head back to them, I’ll still announce it in public so that you’ll feel a bit guilty for not accepting them.

Taemin : *laughed* you know I can’t do that.

Hong Ki : yeah men. You’re the best! *lightly hit Taemin’s arms*

Jae Jin : just make sure you won’t hurt her again. Or else, I’ll marry her!

Key : *widened eyes* mwo?! Yah Jinie yah~~~ you can’t do that! I’ll marry her first!

Hong Ki : uh uh uh.. *waved his index finger* I’ll marry her first.

Taemin : yah yah… hyung… what was that conversation? I won’t let you marry her ok? none all of you. arachi?

Min Ho : then just promised one thing.

Jong Hyun : don’t you ever dare hurting her again.

Taemin : just imagining that all of you wants to marry her, I swear I really want to tie her beside me so that no one will steal her from me.

Jong Hun : *chuckled*

Key : just promise to us!

Taemin : I promise hyung… I promise to all of you that I won’t hurt her again. Now that we have already a cute angel.

Hong Ki : that’s right.

 

>>>>WHILE THEY ARE LAUGHING, LEE SOO MAN CAME INSIDE OF THE FNC BUILDING WITH FURRY LOOKS. ALL OF THEM STOOD UP WITH A SHOCKED FACE.<<<<<<<

Min Hwan : *brows met, pouted and tilted his head* if I am not mistaken we are at FNC right?

Jae Jin : *elbowed Min Hwan*

Lee Soo Man  : *shouted at SHINee* what the hell is going on here?! How could you dragged your fellow artist in such humiliation like this?!

Onew : Sir we are very sorry. *bowed 90 degrees*

Key : *disappointed at Onew that’s why he scoffed*

Lee Soo Man : you Onew! You are the eldest among the SHINee but you’re the one who puts all your members down!!!

Key : sir!

Jong Hyun : key… *took his hand and signaled to shut up.*

Lee Soo Man: now what Key?! Are you going to answer me? you have really the guts now to opposed me?!

Key : ani… but sir, we just did what is right! Sulli is not acting like a normal girl already. She’s having a horns! And we need to cut it!

Lee Soo Man : are you trying to tell me to listen to you?!

Key : yes sir!!

Lee Soo Man : *madder* mwo???!!!

Onew : key, hold on your attitude!! *Onew said while his head is still down.*

Hong Ki : excuse me sir but can I interrupt?

Lee Soo Man : *looked dreadly to Hong Ki* and you!!! you are the main reason here!!! You asked us to help you in this ing press con to clear everything but you just messed it more!!!

Hong Ki : *bowed 90 degrees* mianhae sir…

Lee Soo Man : you are such a bad influence to my artists! My SHINee was never like this before. You taught them how to be so bold and out of their innocence!

Hong Ki : ………………………………..

ALL OF THEM WERE SILENT. BUT THE FT ISLAND MEMBERS KEPT ON TILTING THEIR HEAD BECAUSE THEY HEARD NOTHING BUT A BASH FROM THEIR MAIN VOCALIST. AND IT’S PAINFUL FOR THEM. AS MUCH AS THEY WANT TO ANSWER HIM BACK, THEY CAN’T. BECAUSE LEE SOO MAN IS A RESPECTED PERSON AND A ‘BIG GUY’ IN KOREAN ENTERTAINMENT.

Lee Soo Man : don’t you know how these things get bigger?! You only used SHINee so that you can clean your name and turn all those criticism over SM entertainment!! *smirked* wae? is it because we are more leveled up than FNC??? Because you know that it doesn’t count for us as a ‘BIG PROBLEM?’

Jong Hun : sir I think you are out of your boundary. You are here on our territory. You can’t just say whatever you want in front of us!

Hong Ki : *smiled* let Him Jong Hun.

Lee Soo Man : tch! You see. Even your mighty Hong Ki gave up! because he knows that FNC can’t beat SM no matter what! We have SUPER JUNIOR, SNSD, SHINEE, EXO, F(X), THE UNBEATABLE TVXQ AND BOA!

SHINEE MEMBERS FELT EMBARASSED ON HOW LEE SOO MAN BOASTED HIS ARTISTS.

Hong Ki : *released a slight chuckle*

AND BECAUSE OF THAT LEE SOO MAN WAS INSULTED.

Lee Soo Man : and my artists are well mannered compared to you Lee Hong Ki! You don’t know that F(X) is a big blow to us!!!

Hong Ki : *finally, he laughed*

EVERYBODY LOOKS AT HIM LIKE ‘ARE-YOU-CRAZY-LOOK’.

Jae Jin : hyung! He already insulted our company, he even insulted you! how come can you still laugh???

Hong Ki : c'mmon Jae Jin. Are you insulted? I don’t even felt insulted even just a bit! *continue laughing*

Key : *smiled*

Hong Ki : *stopped laughing and wiped his teary eyes because of so much laughing* OK. so.. let’s go straight to the point…. SIR? *laughed again*

Lee Soo Man : *really insulted* what’s funny?!

Hong Ki : I’ll answer you.. first of all, I didn’t used SHINee. And I didn’t forced them to speak with me in press con. Second, yes, I admit, SM is more popular than FNC.. and yes we can’t beat you. but to tell you honestly, we don’t have any plan to compete with you so no point of comparing YOUR artists to us. Third one! About your last sentence… well mannered? *scrunched his forehead* I guess I’ll consider that if you’ll minus Sulli. *chuckled*

FT ISLAND AND SHINEE ARE CONTROLING THEIR LUAGHS. EXCEPT FOR ONEW. BECAUSE HE WAS STILL FELT SORRY FOR WHAT HE DID.

Hong Ki : and one thing! *lifted his index finger* if you think that I just passed the issues to SM, and you even tried saying that it’s because SM is great, well, if your entertainment was that great, I think you can easily arranged this issue. You are not nervous right?.......................SIR? *then laughed*

Lee Soo Man : *shouted at hong ki* are you insulting me???!!!!

Hong Ki : wae? are you insulted sir? Look, I have a manners, I know how to respect older people than me. but I don’t give my respect to those who doesn’t deserved it. got me?

Lee Soo Man : now I know that you really hate my ENTERTAINMENT and MY ARTISTS! You are just jealous because they are more popular than you!!!

Hong Ki : ani ani ani… I don’t hate your company. Especially your artists, remember? My best friend is from Super Junior? Kim Hui Cheol hyung? He’s my best friend sir.. c’mon.. we are chocobols! And as you can see… I am with SHINee right now. facing the problems together. And if I hate your entertainment, I’d rather bash you face to face rather than pulling your artists with me to cover me up. and for the last thing! MR. LEE SOO MAN, don’t you ever dare asking the limitations and abilities of your artists. You don’t need to tell to your artists what to do. Onew hyung just did the right thing. Announcing the truth in public even though it will affect his fellow artist is a heroine for me. he is a primadude in my eyes! I am proud of what he did. But at the same time pity him because he needs to pick a choice whether to hurt his friend or to set everybody free. But I was so disappointed when you shouted at him. what kind of president are you? you over worked your artists, you have a bias group, you almost even turned your back to super junior and give them a hiatus position. You only cared about money! Lee Soo Man ssi.. I just want to remind you that they are also humans. They eat, they breath, they need water, they need rest! They are not doll whom you can just say work here, work there. Accept this accept that. it’s very exhausting! Your names are always in scandals because both of your artists have complications. Like SJ and SNSD. But I don’t care about that. I just want everybody realized that it’s not their fault. It’s their president’s fault for not giving them the chance to listen on what’s on their mind!!

 

LEE SOO MAN WAS SHOCKED. HE CAN’T FIND ANYMORE WORDS. BUT HE DIDN’T BACKED OFF.

Lee Soo Man : do you want me to file a case against you??!!!

Hong Ki : go on!! I am not afraid. Remember what you have said a while ago?? I am MIGHTY HONG KI. If you have ALMIGHTY KEY, well FNC has MIGHTY HONG KI! And before you forget, you are in our territory. We can also file a case “trespassing and slander” for stating such things that can harm other people’s reputation!

Lee Soo Man : you’ll regret this!!! *pointed at Hong Ki before he left and bang the door*

Onew : hyung….

Key : *started to panic* oh my god!!! Oh my god!!! We’re dead! As in dead!!!!!!

Hong Ki : *squatted and holds his chest and breath heavily* oh my… oh my… I just.. just answered him! *smiled* daebak!!!!

Jong Hyun : I wish you shouldn’t.. we are now dead.

JaeJin : everything will be fine hyung. Don’t worry.

WHILE LEE SO MAN WAS IN THE CAR, HE CALLED SULLI.

Sulli : *phone rung* oh my… *panic* oh my gosh.. eotokhe??? Eotokhe??? Lee soo man ssi is calling…

AFTER PANIC-ING, SHE STILL ANSWERED THE CALL.

Sulli : hell…. Hello??? Lee Soo Man ssi???

LSM : what took you so long to answer my call!!!!

Sulli : *shut her eyes* I’m sorry. I was in the kitchen. *she lied*

LSM : did you watched how SHINee revealed your true color?!

Sulli : …………………………………

LSM : Is that true?!

Sulli : of course not sir!!!!! it was all hallow lies! I am not that kind of person. Do you think I can do that?

LSM : meet me at SM BUILDING. I’ll talk to you in person! *turned off the phone*

Suilli : oh my god… I need to clean my name. Onew you’ll pay for this. Taemin and Shin Ae just wait my revenge!

>>>AFTER WHAT HAPPENED AT FNC , TAEMIN DECIDED TO CALL SHIN AE<<<<

Taemin : yeobo? Are you ok?

Shin Ae : I should be the one asking you that Taemin. are you all guys fine? How about hong ki oppa?? is he ok? how about you baby? Are you fine? Are all of you not in harm?

Taemin : yah yah yah.. calm down baby. We are fine… all of us are fine. You don’t need to be hysteric.

Shin Ae : *relieved* that’s a good news then.

Taemin : how’s our son? Is he ok? did he watched?

Shin Ae : WE. didn’t watched. I’m so scared to watch. I can’t take my eyes seeing those precious people in my life explaining and apologizing people in public because of me.

Taemin : yeobo… apologizing are just part of the press con. But the most high light of all was pulling Sulli in embarrassment

Shin Ae : mwo?!

Taemin : we’ll explain it to you later yeobo. Or maybe Hong Ki hyung will just do it.

Shin Ae : aren’t you going home tonight?

Taemin : yeobo, that’s not my house. That’s Hong Ki hyung’s house. I can’t stay there a long time.

Shin Ae : *sighed*

Taemin : don’t worry. Once this issue is done, I’ll buy a house for us. But before that, I’ll marry you first. *smiled*

Shin Ae : marriage is not important as of now Yeobo. The most important thing for me and your son is a father who’ll gonna be there for us.

Taemin : that’s simple. *chuckled* I can do that yeobo. Now that the whole world knows that Hong Min is my son.

Shin Ae : don’t think all things are easily accepted. Not all fans are understanding.

Taemin : I know I know yeobo.. but for me, those fans against us is not my fans if they’ll keep on denying us.

Shin Ae : yeobo.. I’m scared.. I’m scared now that all people knows who’s the real father of Hong Min. I gave up Hong Ki oppa for you yeobo.. and Hong Ki oppa gave up me and hong Min because of you.. please Taemin, promise me you won’t ever break my heart. promise me you won’t leave me. or no! I don’t care if you leave me but not my son. He needs you.

Taemin : yah yeobo, are you trying to say that I can donate my heart but still need to live? You think I can still live if I lose either one of the most important part of my body?? How could I live if one of the those important parts of me lose?? i'll die yeobo.. You and Hong Min completes me.. if one of you leaved me.. i'll die.so please don’t think non sense.

Shin Ae : I’m sorry. I’m just too scared that Sulli might steal you again from me…

Taemin : that won’t happen anymore yeobo.. I don’t want to suffer anymore. Those dull three years without you are  enough. I can’t stand  another day anymore if you’ll live me again. I won’t let you go now.

Shin Ae : I love you Taemin…

Taemin : I love you more my yeobo…

Min Ho : Taemin, we need to go to SM!

Taemin : ne hyung… *to Shin Ae* we need to go to our building yeobo.. see you again soon.

Shin Ae : when?

Taemin : I don’t know. but soon. *smiled*

Shin Ae : Taemin you promised me…

Taemin : ne yeobo.. ey.. don’t be scared too much.

Shin Ae : *nodded as if Taemin could see her*

Taemin : I love you more than my life yeobo. Always remember that.

Shin Ae : I love you too. me and Hong Min loves you so much.

Taemin : ara.. need to hang up now. bye.

Shin Ae : bye..

>>>END CALL, TAEMIN IMMEDIATELY WENT TO THE OTHERS<<

Min Ho : Lee Soo Man ssi asked for an emergency general meeting.

Taemin : that’s good.

Onew : I’m nervous.

Hong Ki : remember hyung, always stand behind all your words. Once you spilled a word from your mouth, stand for it. don’t be sorry unless it was all true. I can’t be with you at this moment so please, you need to take care of yourselves. Taemin. *put his hands on Taemin’s shoulders* you are already a father. Not a maknae of SHINee anymore. So you should also know your responsibility and how you fight for your family. You should use your whole body, not literally ok? just to cover and fight for your wife and son.

Taemin : ne hyung. *smiled* gomawo for that advice

Hong Ki : and you Key. I know you are such a vulgar dude. A diva, and all you know is to shout the truth. But you need to stay calm. Not all things can be solve in boldness and short tempered. If you can’t take it anymore, just approach that person nicely. Don’t speak while that person is still talking. It’s not a well mannered thing.

Key : *bowed* ne hyung…~~~

Hong Ki : Jong Hyun, always cling to Key just in case. *chuckled*

Jong Hyun : ay ay sir! *salute*

Min Ho : minho, the coolest and most silent of all, I don’t have problem with you. just one thing to remind. Sometimes, being silent is not good especially when you know that your friends are in danger. Get me??

Min Ho : ne hyung. I got it. thank you. *patted Hong Ki’s arms*

Hong Ki : now go. *smiled* SHINee hwaiting! Onew hyung hwaiting!

Onew : *smiled* I wish I am like you Hong Ki. Thank you for cheering us up. especially me. I’ll always keep those golden words in my head. Kamsa hamnida.! *bowed 90 degrees*

SHINEE ALSO BOWED AS WELL AS FT ISLAND. AFTER THAT, SHINEE ALREADY BID THEIR GOODBYE AND WENT TO SM BUILDING.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

finally updated! thanks for all those who are concern for my health. may GODBLESS US ALL.. :D

~SIWON  =^.^=

 

anyways... i hope you do like my update.. ^^ and please don't hate me for bashing Lee Soo Man here.. i apologize.. a fan fic is just a fan fic please don't hate me.. don't forget to leave some comments my dear readers.. :)))